OtakuBoards

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Muse

[COLOR=indigo][SIZE=1]
OOC: Thanks, Imi ;).

Michelle, who had fallen asleep an hour before class got out, awoke with a jolt as everyone began to talk and storm out of the room.

"How nice of you to join us, sleeping beauty." Alex laughed, helping Michelle put her books away in her bag.

"How could you stay awake for 2 hours of [i]nothing[/i]?" Michelle sighed, tossing her bag and her silver hair over her shoulder, her eyes only half open.

"Beats me. Took notes, though, you can study them later."

Michelle thanked Alex, and told her she needed a little fresh air. She waved goodbye and pushed open the huge doors. She took in a large intake of breath and smiled. She loved it here, even if History of Magic was the most boring thing she had even endured, or, atleast the part she was awake for.

She looked around, there were a few kids outside, laughing and talking, but she noticed a girl sitting by the lake.

"It's that Slytherin..." She muttered to herself. Michelle found herself slowly walking closer, wanting to see the lake by trying to keep her distance. When she got to the edge of the lake, she sat on the balls of her feet and peered in, seeing if there was anything interesting.

"You should be careful, there's a giant squid in that lake."[/COLOR][/SIZE]

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[COLOR=DarkOrchid]Imi just smiled at the girl.
"I'm sorry about my brother." she said, standing up and brushing herself off.
Michelle looked at her and blinked, not knowing if it was a joke or not. She quickly stood up when Imi walked towards her, for fear of being pushed in by the Slytherin.
Imi laughed sadly, "Sorry...." she apologised again and stood still.
Michelle frowned and then looked up, "It's okay...." she said, flicking her hair over her shoulder again. Imi looked up and reached out her hand.
"My names Imi." she said, still smiling.
Michelle nodded and took the girls hand, "Michelle" she said, her French accent becoming very apparent.
Imi sat down where Michelle had been before and stared into the lake.
"You?re accent is very beautiful." Imi stated suddenly. Michelle was taken aback by the sudden compliment from a Slytherin, of all people.
She sat down next to her new friend, "Why, thank you..." she said, blushing slightly.
Imi looked up at her and smirked, "Could you teach me how to swear in French?" she asked, "That way I?d have a weapon against my asshole of a brother." she smiled again, but it wasn?t so sweet.
Michelle laughed nervously and just looked at the lake, assuming the last comment was a joke. Imi sighed and then she blinked, squinting into the water.
"Hey....I think I see the squid...." she said, peering in closer.
Michelle was about to tell her to stay back before....
"Oh look! It is!" Imi said excitedly...before falling headfirst into the lake.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]OOC: Just a note.....Imi can't swim ^^; [/COLOR]

[COLOR=indigo][SIZE=1]

"Imi!" Michelle cried out, not knowing what exactly to do. Imi resurfaced, struggling against something.

"Michelle! Help m-" Imi screamed, panicking, before something pulled her under. Michelle threw off her robes, and muttering a charm she had learned in one of her books to allow her to see under water, dived in.

She felt all the air escape her lungs as the cold water engulfed her. She resurfaced quickly to refill her depleated lungs, then went back in. The murky water would have been impossible to see through, even with goggles, but the charm acted like flashlights and she could see around her like a clear, sunny day.

She looked around frantically, and found Imi struggling to get away from the tentacle of the giant squid. Grabbing on to Imi's arms, Michelle kicked the squid with all her might. It noticeably soften it's grip and Michelle pulled Imi's arms harder. With a loud sucking nose, Imi's leg was pried free.

Michelle swam up, still pulling her friend along with her. It would have been harder if Imi wasn't paddling her feet frantically. With a loud gasp from both girls, they took in a sharp breath of air. Michelle helped Imi up onto the bank and struggled up herself, breathing fast and dangerously.

"Thanks...Michelle." Imi panted, already regaining her lost oxygen. Michelle gave her a thumbs up weekly, unable to breathe. What was the matter with her? She had stayed under water longer then that before, but never got this kind of reaction. Was their something in the water that made her breathing so tough?

Michelle was about to make her thought known, but Imi became hard to see, along with everything around her.

"Michelle?"

Imi came back into focus momentarily, but went as quickly out, then everything went black.

OOC: Hah, Michelle passed out and you wont know why 'till she wakes back up ;).[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][SIZE=1]"IMI!" bellowed Zeos.

The boy raced down the hill towards the two girls. One had fainted, but he wasn't sure which. One looked towards him and signaled for some kind of emergency.

"Imi! That you!?" Zeos called. He could barely see her nod.

As he reached the two, he saw that they were both soaked and the other had passed out.

"You okay?" he asked quickly, short of breath.

"Yeah," Imi gasped. "But we need to get her to the Hospital Wing."

"Right," Zeos nodded.

The silver-haired boy lifted the Gryffindor and tried to sling her over his shoulder, but she was too heavy for him to carry far. Imi helped him carry her instead, each slinging one arm over their shoulder and dragging her along.

"Thanks," said Zeos, a bit red-faced, though probably from exhaustion.

"No problem," Imi said, smiling weakly.

The two walked in silence, until chaos broke out in the Entrance Hall. Cries of alarm rang out as students caught sight of the three.

"What's all this racket!" yelled a loud voice (who could this be?)[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkOrchid]"What's all this racket?!" Professor McGonagals voice rang through the hall. As she stepped forward she saw the trio struggling along and dripping over the floor. She gasped and ran over.
"Miss Kagami, go fetch Mr. Filch!" she said and Imi hurried off the fetch the caretaker.
"Run girl!"
Imi ran faster almost falling over.
"Keep her head elevated, dear." The professor said to Zeos, he held Michelle's head up. A few minutes later Imi was running back through the crowd with Filch close behind her. He picked Michelle up and hurried off the Hospital Wing.
Imi gasped and tried to catch her breath, Zeos looked at her.
"Are you sure you're okay?" he asked sounding woried.
Imi nodded but looked sad or angry, "It's all my fault." she said, "If I hadn?t of been so careless......" she started to cry. Zeos didn?t know what to do and people around were starting to laugh.
Suddenly a cackle was heard and Peeves came shooting through the corridor, knocking some people over as he went. As he got to Imi he stared straight into her blotchy face and sneered, "'Ere, ickle firsty...want me to cool your red little face down?" he smirked and pummelled Imi with water balloons before flying off back through the corridor, his cackle lingering.
Imi stared at the floor...it seemed that her tears had dried up.
"Um....Imi?" Zeos asked.
Then she burst into tears....again.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]OOC: I thought it was about time Peeves entered the picture ^^;[/COLOR]

[COLOR=indigo][SIZE=1]

Michelle sat up with a start, the soft blankets falling around her. She looked around, panicked, not knowing where she was.

"Oh mon dieu, l'OH mon dieu, où suis-je ? Est-ce que je suis mort ?" She spoke hyserically in French

"Be calm, my girl." A clear voice rang beside her. A man with a long, silver beard down to his feet and half moon spectacles smiled at her sweetly. Dumbledore himself.

"Professeur Dumbledore ! Que faites-vous ici ?" She asked, not realizing her mistake. Dumbledore laughed and put a wrinkled hand on her shoulder, calming her down.

"Ms.Antionette, I may be able to speak Mermish, Troll, and Chinese, but I am afraid French is not my strong point."

"Oh, I am sorry, Professor. Why are you-?" Dumbledore stood up then, looking very serious. He was about to start when the door to the hospital wing flew open and Imi stormed in, followed by another Slytherin Michelle had never seen. Almost intsantly Imi was hugging Michelle, her face still red from crying.

"I am so sorry, Michelle! I am such a klutz, it's all my fault!" Michelle gently pushed her away,

"What do you mean its your fault? It was my choice to dive in after you!" She joked, and Imi grinned, relieved that Michelle didn't blame her. Dumbledore made a slight coughing noise that caught the attention of the girls.

"Well, Ms.Kagimi and Mr. Uchiyama, looks like you have come just in time for the explanation." He motioned for them to sit on the chairs near Michelle's bed, and began.

"Now, you all should know that a few years back, the Triwizard Tournament was held here at Hogwarts. The second task was for the four champions to dive down to the bottom of the lake outside and retrieve a close friend of theirs, or, in one champion's case, her younger sister. This champion, Fleur Delacour, was attacked by grindylows before she made it to her sister, Gabrielle. She was bit and scratched by the creatures, which in turn made her bleed. Fleur is part veela as you may know, and it is a fact that any Veela blood spilled will effect the next veela to touch the lake. It has a different effect on each veela...but,"

"I am [i]not[/i] a veela!" Michelle interrupted angrily. Dumbledore nodded solemnly,

"You are, my dear. I do believe it is impossible not to notice that every young man stares at you as you walk by."

"But my whole family is composed of Muggles, Professor!" Michelle cried incredulously.

"Well, I guess thats not true, because without a doubt you are a veela. I suppose Madam Promfrey will want to make sure you are in top shape before you go. Then, if they would like, your friends may walk you down to what is left of lunch." He nodded and smiled, and swept out of the room.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

?There was an accident?? , Elliot questioned one of the Ravenclaw seniors. ?By the lake? A veela and Kagami?? It?s Michelle!?

?Yes,though I don?t really know what happened after they were saved. I heard that the Veela fainted.?The senior answered.

Elliot thanked the senior and dashes off to find out what really happened. He went straight to the hospital wing. ?I wonder if I could just walk into the wing like that.? Just as he reaches out for the door knob to the entrance of the hospital wing, the door opened and out came a tall figure. ?Pro?professor Dumbledore!?? Elliot shocked to see him there. ? I .. I .. just ?? ,Elliot stammered. Prof Dumbledore simply looked at him and then in the most gentle tone, he said, ?There is no need for excuses , when one is concerned about a friend. Now off you go? Prof Dumbledore shoves Elliot into the room, without letting Elliot speak. ?You must have been attracted by her too?..? Prof Dumbledore?s voice trails off.

The door closes behind him. ?What was it he just said?...Nevermind about that.?
Elliot glances about the room filled with white veils about some beds; and bed covered in blankets. Just to the corner of the room. Imi and another Slytherins student stood back faced to Elliot. In front of them sat Michelle on the bed?s side. Elliot walks towards them.

Michelle?s face had trances of tears on her cheeks. She looks up and spots Elliot. ?Elliot!?? Michelle quickly wipes her tears with the back of her hand, ?What are you doing here??

?Well. I just wanted to see if you were all right. And...? Elliot turns his head slightly to look at Imi and the other slythrin. Imi stares back at him. Elliot responsed back to her with a grin.
? Anata daijobu?? Elliot said to Imi. Imi was taken back by what Eliot just said. ?YOU! You can speak Japanese too?!? Imi widen her eyes. Elliot nodded and turned to look at Michelle. ? I can speak about 15 languages presently. I haven?t finished going through elvish.? Michelle and the rest continues to stare at him, ? Oh. It?s my hobby to learn different languages?.. Erm so ? are you guys all right now??

----------------------------------------------------
OCC: It's seems that this RPG is starting to slow down... Let's keep this up! Pretty please? Oneigai ?? An OB list?? can i join?? *grin*

[COLOR=DarkOrchid]OOC Hai hai, this RP is good!

Imi smiled slightly, she was glad to see that Michelle was feeling better. She bent down and whispered n her ear, "I seems you have a fan club...."
Michelle looked up, slightly confused and then she heard the noise behind her. About 6 Gryffindor boys had entered the Hospital Wing, all armed with cards and gifts for the Michelle.
She looked shocked, "What is this?" she asked and she started to blush.
The boys pushed Imi and Zeos to the back while Elliot got drawn in,
"Oh come on!" Imi pouted, "We aren't [I]that[/I] bad!"
Zeos raised an eyebrow sarcastically, "It seems they still haven?t forgiven you for hurting that Gryffindor boy."
Imi frowned, "That was Isaac...not me" she insisted.
Zeos threw up his hands in defence, "Okay...okay...." was all he said and then they watched the crown milling around the Veela girl.
"Would you all stop crowding me?" Michelle asked desperately, the boys immediately took a step back, they were all grinning from ear to ear and they never once took their eyes off of her.
Elliot stepped back and came over to join Imi and Zeos. He sighed and laughed as he looked up at them, "Quite a following, ne?"
Imi nodded, "Kuso....I think I'm jealous....."[/COLOR]

[size=2][color=#009966][i]Alex sat in a large, red chair next to the fire, drawing in her sketchpad in the Gryffindor common room. Finally she set down her pencil when she finished her drawing, but she lifted her head sharply as the silent common room suddenly burst into chaos as a dozen more boys ran out of the boys dorm, heading towards the exit. [/i][/color][/size]
[size=2][/size]
[size=2][color=#009966]Alex: "What's going on?"[/color][/size]
[size=2][/size]
[size=2][color=#009966]Boy 1: "Jeff says that Michelle fainted! She's in the Hospital Wing!"[/color][/size]
[size=2][/size]
[size=2][color=#009966]Alex: "What? How did that happen?"[/color][/size]
[size=2][/size]
[size=2][color=#009966]Boy 2: "I dunno. Let's go!"[/color][/size]
[size=2][/size]
[size=2][color=#009966][i]Alex jumped up, rushed past the boys, and ran down the corridors to the Hospital Wing. She turned a sharp corner and ran into Madam Pomfrey.[/i][/color][/size]
[size=2][/size]
[size=2][color=#009966]Alex: "Madam Pomfrey! I need to see---"[/color][/size]
[size=2][/size]
[size=2][color=#009966]Madam Pomfrey: *sigh* "Yes, yes. Michelle is fine. She's in there, but good luck getting to her."[/color][/size]
[size=2][/size]
[size=2][color=#009966][i]Alex saw that it was no secret where Michelle was. She made her way through the crowd until she reached her bed.[/i][/color][/size]
[size=2][/size]
[size=2][color=#009966]Alex: "Michelle, what happened?" [/color][/size]
[size=2][/size]
[size=2][color=#009966]ooc: sorry for shortness. I gotta go.[/color][/size]

Elliot continues to smile to himself, ?Hmm... This crowd is getting bigger by the minute. Hopefully we wouldn?t get pushed out of here.? He sees Alex enters the room and walks pass him frantically to Michelle, as she answers the same question over and over again with the same reply.

?A knut for your thoughts, Imi?? , Elliot said waving his hand in front of Imi?s troubled face.(or rather, she seemed like she was thinking of something). Imi snapped out of her dazed self and shakes her head, ? Iei! Nandamo nai (Nothing to it)? she said. Elliot tries again to bring up a subject to talk about while waiting for the crowd to disperse slowly. ?Ah?erm? Have you taken your lunch yet?? Elliot asked Imi.

?Well? I doubt there is any time left of it anyway.? Zeos answered his question instead of Imi. The noise level was declining. Elliot looks at Zeos and asked, ?I?ve seen you before. Weren?t you the boy who got punched by Imi?s brother, Isaac?? Imi?s head turn to Elliot like as if it was jerked with a string. Zeos grins and said, ?Yes. Unfortunately, I am that boy. But I don?t blame Imi for that, she had her difficulties being Isaac?s sister.? Imi?s face suddenly floods with relieve.

Elliot quickly turns to say, ?So sorry if what I just said made you upset, Imi. I completely forgot you are Isaac?s sis. You just don?t seem to be what they say about you? To me, you are a very sweet, caring and gentle girl.? Elliot blabbered it out un-intended, his cheeks quickly blushes lightly. So does Imi?s. Zeos was surprised by the answer. ?Ah?I?m not trying to get anywhere. But it?s true! Honest! Right, Zeos??? Elliot turns the question for Zeos to answer.

--------------------------------------------------------------
OCC: happy happy day ! CHeers! no worries!

[COLOR=DarkOrchid]Imi interrupted before Zeos could answer.
"Yare yare, it seems the crowd had dissipated, shall we go?" she looked slightly flushed and began to make her way out of the Hospital Wing. Zeos nodded and followed,
'Oh dear....' Elliot thought, 'I hope I didn't say anything wrong.' he followed the two Slytherins out of the Hospital Wing.
Imi sat down at the bottom of a flight of stairs and thought. Zeos was about to come and sit by her when the staircase shifted,
"Nande kuso?! (What the hell?) she shouted as her feet were suddenly dangling in mid air.
Zeos looked stunned and Elliot arrived next to him, "Imi? Hold on, you'll be fine!" he shouted. Imi nodded, "Thanks for the advice!" she replied sarcastically and she stood up, wobbling slightly. When the staircase reached the edge of the next landing, Imi jumped, landing on one foot and falling over.
She groaned and fell back flat on her back, "This really isn?t my day....." she muttered as she stared at the ceiling.
Suddenly a shadow was cast over her, she turned her head expecting to see the feet of one of the Professors, but instead she saw something much worse. Boots with metal toe-caps...only one person managed to pull off wearing those with school robes. Imi looked up slowly dreading who she would see,
"Hi....Isaac." she gulped.
Her brother glared down his nose at her, his arms folded and cold green eyes boring into her.
"You...are worthless!" he said, aiming a kick for his little sisters side.
Imi rolled away and stood up, she looked over to Zeos and Elliot for help but they weren?t there.
"Isaac, what?s your problem?!" Imi shouted at her brother, hoping to at least attract the attention of one of the Professors.
"Mixing with Mudbloods....." he seemed to spit the word, "You?re a disgrace to the Kagami's...you don?t deserve to call me your brother. I don?t even want to look at you any more!" as he shouted this Imi felt Isaacs hard fist connect with the side of her face, she went flying and landed on her backside at the foot of the stairs.
As Isaac made his way towards her she could hear the amassed crowd jeering and chanting, Imi closed her eyes and in her last attempt shouted,
"Elliot! Zeos....help!"[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Indigo]OOC: Isaac seems to be quite a regular character so [URL=http://www.dreamworldstudio.net/artwork/gall_commissions/commish_jennajohnson_text.jpg]here[/URL] he is. Yes, he has red hair when Imi has blue...but like Zeos said, her hair isn't natural ^^;[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][SIZE=1]"Pervim Factus!"

Isaac looked up from Imi just in time to see a jet of silver light strike him in the face, knocking him to the ground. He rose from his heap, scowling and bleeding from the nose.

"Who dared to..." Isaac began.

"I dare!" spat Zeos.

The silver haired teen had jumped onto the landing, firing off the [I]Force Charm[/I] at the same time.

"Now back the ******* off before I tear you a new mouth to spew insults out of, biatch," growled Zeos. The younger boy had his wand pointed at Isaac.

"Why should I listen to some punk Mudblood," Isaac sneered. "Especially a weak little First Year?"

"Because unlike you, I've got friends who stand up for me."

Just then, Elliot got onto the landing and Imi stood up. The two flanked Zeos.

"And if one of us needs help, the others will gladly step in, alright?" Zeos sneered.

"This isn't over, Mudblood," Isaac stated, getting to his feet. "Not over by a longshot."

"I'll be ready, you b*stard," Zeos swore, speaking in Japanese.

"I doubt that," Isaac shot back.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkOrchid]Imi smiled and held her cheek which had started to bruise and swell up. She looked to Zeos and Elliot.
"Arigato." she said with a hint of apology in her voice. She looked down, ".....Gomenasaii." she also said. Elliot looked at her, "For what?" he asked and Zeos nodded, "You don't have to apologise for him." he said trying to comfort her.
Imi looked up, "I'm sorry for pulling you both into this but I'm very grateful."
Zeos laughed, "Hey, just remember, I hated that Bastard from the start, that was just an excuse to blast him!"
Imi smiled sadly, "I know but....Isaac is powerful and he won?t hold back. If he gets the chance to....he could hurt you really badly!" Imi looked as if she was about to burst into tears. She looked at Elliot, "The same goes for you!"
"Yeah but..." Elliot tried to reply.
"No buts!" Imi insisted, "I don't want either of you to get hurt!" with that she blushed and ran off towards the next lesson.
"What was that all about?" Zeos asked, turning to Elliot. The other boy just shrugged in reply, "I have no idea....."[/COLOR]

[COLOR=indigo][SIZE=1]

Michelle was still being attacked by her "fan club" after Imi, Elliot, and Zeos left.

"Help me..." She muttered to Alex, still sitting by her bed. She shrugged, honestly not knowing what to do to help.

"I've got an idea, I think." Michelle stated, clearing her throat to get the attention of the boys unsuccesfully fighting for her interest.

"I've got an idea, boys. If you all leave me alone for a few weeks, I promise to go on a date with all of you."

In an instant, the only ones left were Alex, Michelle, and Madam Promfrey.

"You're not...really?" Alex stuttered as Michelle hopped out of bed. In turn, Michelle laughed and assured her she wasn't.

"You two better hurry up to your next class. Il wrote notes, so Professor. McGonagall will not be upset for your absence." Madam Promfrey chided, handing them each a note and shoving them out the door.

"Who have we got Transfiguration with, then?" Michelle asked as they hurried down the steps, not wanting to miss more of their class, but also being carefull of the trick steps.

"Ravenclaw..." Alex panted as they jumped the last three steps and burst into the Transfiguration room.

OOC: Sorry for meh shortness, no good ideas at ze moment.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

?Alright! I have to be off to the next class now ,Zeos. I?ll be seeing ya soon.? Elliot said. ?All right then. See you!? Zeos answered. Both went their separate ways to class.

?Transfiguration class with Griffindor? Elliot catches short gleams of his table time as it waved about in the wind as he ran to his appointed class. ?I?m gonna be lllaaatteee?.? He managed to slides into the class. Number of students had been seated already, accompanied by other getting ready to be seated. The teacher?s desk was empty. ?Prof McGonagall?s not here yet?? Elliot sighed a breath of relieve. As he paced down the desks and chair to an empty seat, an orange cat appeared on his table and jumped towards him. Just then Prof Mcgonagall transfigured out from the cat to her human form.

?My LORD!? Elliot exclaimed loudly, surprised by the sudden appearance of Prof McGonagall. She looked at him and gestured him to be seated. ?Now class! This is your first transfiguration class. And today you will be practicing how to transfigure a button into a beetle.? Prof McGonagall demonstrated once on the button placed on her table. And Out came its legs and a brightly colored amber shell. The beetle began to crawl away. ?And back to a button.? Prof McGonagall changed the beetle back to a button.

Elliot looked around among the griffindor students in class. ?Michelle is in griffindor , isn?t she?? He thought to himself. Two students were asked to help give out the bag of buttons to the rest of the class. Elliot sees Michelle seated next to Alex. He catches Michelle?s eye and gives her a wave of his hand. She waved back and Alex smiled.

?This year is gonna be one unusual year in Hogwarts. Isaac is gonna give Imi hell if she is always with us? esp. Zeos.? Flashed back the moment when Zeos cast a force spell at Isaac. ?We better watch out for Isaac and his group.? Elliot felt a sudden jab on his right arm. He turned to look and sees Kalista shoving a folded piece of note at him. He opened it and it reads:
Elle. I have message from your parents. They want you to owl post a report back to them; they want to know what has been happening here and how you fare here. They also mentioned about the watch they have given you. They said you are able to use the watch on your right hand (wand hand) and it will help you speed up the reaction in a split moment, even before you finish the chant. As long as you have it in your mind and you?re set to cast it. It works like a wand, with or without your wand.
P.S Do NOT wears it on your right hand unless you are in need of it. There are consequences to its misuse.

Elliot folded the paper back and slipped it into his pocket and looks at his bracelet like watch on his left hand and changed it over to his right. ?Let?s see what it what it can do?? Elliot murmured puts down his wand on the table and raises his hand over the button.

------------------------------------------------------------
OCC: *BLast* i smell a big fight coming up.... ...

[COLOR=DarkOrchid]Imi was in the entrance hall before she thought....."What lesson have I actually got now?" she must have thought out loud because a moment later she heard the voice of Zeos behind her,
"We've got Herbology, dummy." he laughed and Imi gave him a playful shove, "Don't be mean." she scolded and they walked out towards the greenhouses together.
Imi sighed and poked her cheek, "I wonder what Prof. Snape will say about this?"
"Probably nothing." Zeos shrugged, "I've heard that Isaac is one of his favourite pupils."
Imi nodded, "Yeah, you?re right. If I told Snape Isaac would some how twist it around so that it becomes [I]my[/I] fault."
"Hai." Zeos replied as the two Slytherins entered their next lesson.

They took a seat next to Maura, the girl in Hufflepuff. She smiled and Imi waved, Zeos nodded in a greeting.
"Right class!" Prof. Sprout greeted the students, bouncing on the balls of her feet.
"Since this is your first Herbology lesson, we will be starting off small, just like the other first years." she motioned to potted Devils Snare which were all happily fighting with each other or eating any poor bugs that happened to fly their way.
Imi raised an eyebrow and looked at Zeos he shrugged and Maura giggled, "This should be fun..."
Everyone had to get into pairs, Maura paired off with another Hufflepuff while Imi looked up at Zeos.
"Um....will you be my partner?" she asked, blushing slightly.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][SIZE=1]"Why the heck not!" said Zeos, grinning.

The two settled down in front of a Devil's Snare and a second, larger pot.

"So, we've just gotta move 'em, right?"asked Zeos.

"Yeah, but they look...feisty," Imi said, looking unsure.

"No problem for the great Uchiyama!" Zeos said. He struck a pose.

"You're an idiot," Imi sighed.

"I thought you were trying to be [I]nice[/I]," Zeos grumbled.

The two pulled on their Dragon-hide gloves and prepared to uproot the Devil's Snare. Zeos sulked throughout the endeavor.

"Watch it!" Imi gasped.

One of the tendrils wrapped around Zeos's arm. As he tried to pull it off, the flesh began to turn dark.

"Okay, um, sunlight works on it! Or heat!" said Zeos. "Just get it off!"

"Right! [I]Sol Minor[/I]!" Imi said.

With a flick of her wand, a bright flash caused the Devil's Snare to let go and wither back a little.

"Quick!" Zeos yelled.

He pulled the plant up and dropped it in the new pot. Imi shoveled in several handfulls of dirt, covering the roots.

"Well, that was fun," Zeos grumbled.

"Tell me about it," Imi sighed.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

A big white soundless flash burst out from the Transfiguration class. A few students, who happened to walk by, quickly ran to the entrance of the class to find out what had happened.

The room remained intact. But most of the students in it were groaning and on the floor hiding behind their desk with their hands to their temples or eyes. Prof. McGonagall had used a shield spell to protect her, Michelle and Alex; and a few other students who had fortunately stood behind her during the incident.

?What the?? Elliot groaned, rubbing the back of his head with his hand. He was hit back by an unseen force of light that was ignited by his hand that wore the watch. ?Argh?I shouldn?t have done that?? Elliot whispered to himself, eyes shut closed, hoping to get rid of the dizziness; as he slowly tried to get to his feet, touching the back of his neck. His hair was soaked with some weird foreign substance. It was warm, wet and sticky. He could hear Prof McGonagall?s commands, ?Do Not panic! Is anyone hurt?? There were sounds of panicked movements about the room, people groaning and some other girls crying. Elliot?s eyes ached, his head throbbed badly. He brought his hand in front of him to reveal to him the foreign substance. But all he could see was darkness. He blinked his eyes a couple of times, hoping that something might appear. It was still pitch black.

Elliot hears Kalista?s voice, ? Elle? Are you all right? What happa? OH MY! This is NOT good! Professor! Professor McGonagall! Elliot is hurt! He?s bleeding!? Some kids screamed out upon seeing the blood on Elliot?s hand. He felt a warm hand held his forearm. ?Bleeding? I?m bleeding?? Elliot asked frantically, still trying to make something out of the darkness. He could hear Professor?s heels, ?Don?t worry, Elliot.It is just a bad scratch.? The professor held him up. He could hear buzzing sounds of voices all around him. ?Class! Be quiet! I want all those who aren?t feeling well to come with me to the hospital wing and those who are fine to stay here till I get back!? McGonagall ordered.

Elliot managed to get to the hospital wing with other students; but even with McGonagall?s help, he kept knocking into things. ?What?s the matter with you, boy? Are you all right? ?She asked, ?Knocking into things just now. If there is anything you don?t feel unwell with...? Elliot interrupted her, ?It?s my eyes. I can?t see anything!? Elliot felt his collar started to soaked in warm blood.

-----------------------------------------------------------
OCC: :P Looks like it will be an exiciting year full of weird accidents and adventure.

[COLOR=DarkOrchid]When the lesson had finished Imi packed up her stuff and helped Zeos to get the dirt off his robes, "You?re so messy!" she laughed and he rolled his eyes.
"Is it [I]my[/I] fault that the plant decided to eat me?!" he asked.
Imi giggled, "You must taste nice." she winked and walked out of the greenhouse.

When the students where inside they saw some Ravenclaws rushing up the stairs, "Nani?" Imi asked and Zeos shrugged, he looked at his watch and turned to Imi.
"It looks as though they are heading for the Hospital Wing, we've got time. Shall we check it out?"
Imi nodded and they jogged up the stairs and into the ward.

"Ano....Madam Pomfrey?" Imi asked nervously. The woman looked around and threw her hands up, "Yes yes! You two, you know him. Come on, this way!"
Imi looked shocked, as did Zeos.
"Elliot?" they both exclaimed at the same time.

Madam Pomfrey lead them over to the bed where Elliot was, he was bleeding and his eyes looked out of focus,
"Elliot? What the hell happened?" Imi asked but received no answer. She looked really worried but Zeos put a hand on her shoulder and tugged her back.
"I think he needs rest...we'll ask him when he comes round." he said sensibly.
Imi nodded reluctantly and sat down on a chair with Zeos taking the one on the other side of the bed.
"What lesson do we have now?" Imi asked her friend.
Zeos looked up, "Charms...with Ravenclaw."
"Oh...do you think Prof McGonagal will give us a note?"
"Maybe"

At that moment Prof McGonagal rushed into the Wing, closely followed by the headmaster.
Dumbledoor looked up and saw Imi and Zeos, "It seems you all are getting yourselves into more trouble than usual." he said, smiling at the two Slytherins strangely.
They just looked to each other and shrugged, "Just think," Imi whispered, "It?s only the first day...."[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]OOC: I was thinking, when we have finished the first day if we moved this on faster, like the next piece could be on Halloween and then Christmas? Dunno what you guys think, it was just an idea....[/COLOR]

Not any students were as hurt as Elliot. Only small scratches at most are what the student got. The next class had already begun.

The room remained black and silent to Elliot as he felt bandages around his eyes and a big plaster on the back of his neck. ?Excuse me? Is there anyone around?? He asked hoping for an answer, while sitting right up, feeling the side of his bed.

?Yes! Yes boy! Now don?t you move about! I don?t want to treat you again for any unnecessary injuries.? Madam Pomfrey said in an irritated tone. ??SO MANY accidents in just one day! ONE day I tell you! I need to discuss this with Dumbledore.? Elliot recalls all the accidents that happened in that day. Elliot asked madam Pomfrey what really happen to himself that causes the blindness and will it be permanent. Madam Pomfrey told him, ?There?s no need to worry. It?s only a temporarily blindness cause by the watch you were wearing.? Elliot?s silence made her continue, ?You must have accidentally used a certain light spell which in turn must have backfired at you. Prof. McGonagall told me that you were supposed to transfigure a button but instead you blast the button into bits& pieces. The blast blew you back; making you hit your head. This, of course, causes your blindness now.? Elliot said nothing still. Mad Pomfrey continued, ?The watch kept with Dumbledore now. You are to see him as soon as you are well. Oh I?ve made you some potion for you to drink. Here. It helps with the recovery.?

Elliot muttered a thanks and reach out for the drink as Mdm Pomfrey assisted him with it. ?But I didn?t use any spell at that time. I wasn?t even thinking of any? Yuck. This drink taste like bat?s brain? ? or maybe I did think of something at that time.? Elliot wipes his mouth. ?Defense against dark arts! The spell I was trying to memorize in case of an attack?I ?? Elliot spoke out loud this time, ?Madam Pomfrey! Am I suppose to have this dizzy feeling after the drink. . I? feel?? Elliot couldn?t complete his sentence and fell back down onto his bed completely knocked out. Madam Pomfrey pulled his blanket over him, ?You will feel much better after this; than you will be able to see your friends, and of course Dumbledore too.? She whispered to Elliot.

----------------------------------------------------
OCC: i think so too. about time . halloween would be fun to start with. It's end of the first day for elliot now.. sleeping away...ZZZzzzzz Skipping the last few lessons. *cheers*

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]OOC: This is a post in Isaacs character, as a request from Goddess.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=Red]
-------------------------------------------------

Isaac walked down the corridor taking his time to get to his next lesson. He heard someone running behind him and looked around to see none other than Sam, the Gryffindor he loved to hate.
He stuck out his foot and felt her leg connect, the next thing he heard was a shout and a pained cry from the girl as she hit the deck. Isaac smirked, "Nice trip?" he asked patronisingly.
Sam glared up at him, "I hate you...." she said as she picked herself up and dusted off.
"Besides," Isaac continued, "Where are you going in such a hurry?" he stuck out his arm making sure that Sam couldn?t pass until she told him
She sighed, "I've just come form the Hospital Wing.....one of the Ravenclaws was hurt and I wanted to check it out."
"Oooo....who was it? That Lasher kid?" Isaac asked, sounding very interested.
Sam just nodded her head, "Can I go now? I need to get to my History of Magic lesson."
"I suppose so." Isaac lifted his arm and walked off towards the Hospital Wing, 'Ah, I hate school anyway.' he thought, the fact kept him from worrying about grades. As he walked a plan was forming in his head, 'If he's there then so is Imi....that ***** and her friends is in for a rough time.' he cracked his knuckles and laughed as he rounded the corner to the Wing.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkOrchid]-------------------------------------------------------

Imi and Zeos had left the ward about 10 minutes before Isaac arrived (phew!) despite their attempts to get out of their next lesson. Prof McGonagal had signed them a note but insisted that they got to Charms as quickly as possible, "After all, it is your first day!" she insisted.
With that in mind Imi started to jog, "Since when do you care?" Zeos asked giving Imi a look of confusion.
Imi sighed and turned around, walking backwards, "It's the first day....I don't want to miss out on too much, besides...Charms seems like a good lesson!"
Zeos nodded and quickened his pace, "I suppose you're right"

When the two entered the room they were greeted by an annoyed looking Prof. Flitwick.
"And [I]where[/I] have you two been?" he asked sounding extremely irate.
Zeos handed him the note and the Prof. nodded, "I see...okay then, go and sit down and try to catch up."
The two Slytherins sat by another Slytherin boy who, when he saw who it was, moved along the bench as far as possible,
"Well...there's a nice 'hello'!" Imi said, placing her hands on her hips and glaring at the boy, who just ignored her.
her face flushed red with anger but Zeos pulled her back down to sit, "He?s not worth it." he said and took out his wand.
"Yeah..." Imi muttered through gritted teeth.
Zeos kept his head down but muttered so only Imi could hear, "Besides....you were worse...."
Imi growled and then pouted, "Meanie."[/COLOR]

[COLOR=indigo][SIZE=1]

OOC: Ok, everyone. Thank you for keeping this alive, by the way. Next day will be Halloween, and there will be a special Defense Against the Dark Arts Class for the special holiday. Everyone must create their own Corporeal(sp?) Patronus. Make it match your personality, remember it must be an animal. It will come in handy later on, don't worry. And, every house will have it together first thing in the morning after breakfast. No other classes afterwards, this is a real treat for the students. It will be another day for just hanging out with the other houses.
[center]-----[/center]

Michelle stood, transfixed behind Professor McGonagall, her blue eyes wide with shock. She watched Elliot being rushed out of the room, blood streaming out from under his hair. Although she was behind the shield when it happened, she still managed to get a small gash on her cheek because of the angle she was standing in.

"Is everyone alright?" A shaken McGonagall asked, surveying her students. Michelle seemed to have the worst of the students besides Elliot, most only had small scratches. McGonagall sighed, relieved, and turned to Michelle. With a quick swipe of her wand, the gash disappeared and she walked around, doing the same to her pupils with injuries.

After calming down a Gryffindor with a severe phobia of blood, Professor McGonagall dismissed the class.

Michelle left quickly and excitedly. It was time for Defense Against the Dark Arts, the class she was most looking forwards to.

Alex was not behind her when she left, and she still had not caught up. She met up with Kevin and Maura by the doors to the classroom and she informed them on what had happened down by the lake and what had happened to Elliot.

"Sounds like you've had an exciting first day, Michelle." Kevin laughed, pushing open the door to their class.

"You can call it that..." She said, picking a seat eagerly by the front of the class room, saving a seat for Alex as Kevin and Maura sat by her, obviously not as excited.

"If you would please open your book to the first chapter..." Professor Lupin smiled at his class, his brown hair, with a few grey hairs, shining brightly in the dimming sun.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][SIZE=1]OOC: I'm not letting this die yet!

"Now class, repeat after me," said the small Professor Flitwik. "Wingardium Leviosa!"

"Wingardium Leviosa!" chorused the class.

"Good! Now, try to float your feathers. And remember to swish and flick."

"Wingardium Leviosa!" Imi said. She pointed her wand directly at her feather...and it turned blue.

"Wrong enunciation," said Zeos. "You say WingurDEEum. It's pronounce WingAHrdium, with emphasis on the A. Watch," he said and pointed at the feather. "Wingardium Leviosa!"

The feather burst into flames.

"Nice one, Zeos," Imi laughed.

"I did better than you!" he grumbled, defensively.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[color=orange][size=2][font=times new roman]OOC: Thanks, Imi!

IC: Sam walked off to her History of Magics class fuming. ?What is his problem, anyway?? She looked down at her hands. ?I?m going to punch his bloody nose next time he does that!? She and her friends talked in the hall, and word spread slowly about what Isaac ahd done to her.

She entered the class with the rest of her friends, and sat down. Professor Binns droned, ?Class, please open your books to page 234. We will be reviewing the last chapter on??

All the way through calls, Samantha was taking notes. Not really paying attention, of course, but still taking notes. A girl next to her slipped her a note, and when she looked up, David, another Gryffindor, winked.

She unfolded the note.

[I]We?re getting Isaac back. You with us? David, Matt, and Jason.[/I]

Sam smiled over the Ravenclaw girls head. David turned to Matt and Jason, who were behind them, and did a little handshake. Sam turned away, and a couple minutes later, David tossed another one to her.

[I]Meet us by the stairs one Halloween at nine o?clock.[/I]

Samantha nodded once more, and turned back to her notes.[/color][/font][/size]

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]Imi smiled at Zeos' attempt at a defence. She put her hand in the air and waved it around to get the Prof. attention,
"Professor, I think my partner needs a new feather!" she said laughing slightly as the look of annoyance in Zeos' face grew.

Professor Flitwick rolled his eyes and brought a new feather over to Zeos, he also went through the motions of how now to set it on fire.
While Zeos was busy, Imi managed to levitate the ashes, when her friend turned around again he was greeted by a mouthful of foul tasting burnt feather.

He spluttered and sneezed while Imi was laughing, some other people in the class had noticed and were snickering but Zeos silenced them all with a half-arsed glare.

"Little cow...." he spluttered out, Imi just nodded, her blue bangs falling over her face.

After the class had calmed down and Zeos had got all the remaining ash out of his nose, Flitwick told them to quickly take down notes from their text books.

Imi and Zeos nodded and both reached out for the book that was closest to them, instead of the book, Imi placed her hand on Zeos'.
As soon as she realised her face turned a deep red and she looked away, hoping that he hadn?t noticed.
She quickly grabbed for another book and hid her face behind it, her blush spreading across her face.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Indigo]OOC: I think Imi has a crush....damn those teenage hormones.[/COLOR]