OtakuBoards

Daft Punk

Fyxe

[size=1][color=darkblue]Yes, good old Daft Punk. How many of you remember them? I remember when I was watching some of their music videos a few years ago on Midnight Run on Cartoon Network. I loved the videos with the little blue people and all. Untill just about six months ago I had no idea who the band was. I actually forgot who I did obtain the band name actually. Anyway... Probably my favorite songs are One More Time(how can you dislike that one?), Aerodynamic, Something About Us and so many others. I have just downloaded tons of their songs off the internet... I practically downloaded the whole album 'Discovery'. It's great. I just love their techno-y, dance music style. Does anyone else like Daft Punk and care to share your thoughts?[/color][/size]

• 4 years later...
Yes, Daft Punk. I remember when I was in elementary school... I think it was elementary-- and their really old school song "Around the World" was played on the radio 24/7. I hated that song!

Years later, I listened to their "recent" work and loved it. Not to mention the anime music video, Interstella 5555 that went along with the music. Talk about an amazing music video series. Good entertainment. Aerodynamic and Digital Love are probably my favorite songs by them. The opening to Aerodynamic is fantastic, and makes me think of a windy night in a grassy forest. Digital Love is just plain catchy.

What are some songs by them that you like that's not from Interstella 5555?

I like Daft Punk in phases. Usually, I'm not a big fan, but I randomly crave a bit of techno-esque music...

One day, on a spur of the moment, I went out and bought the DVD "Interstella 5555"
It's a little cheesy, but fun to watch when I'm in the mood. :D

So yeah, there okay in moderation.