OtakuBoards

Order of Chaos: Haze of Possesion

The Anonymous Usual

Heh... uh call me an idiot, *ahem*, but I accidentally posted at the wrong time...
Here's what we meant to put...

[COLOR=SlateGray]???-There they are. The mechs...they have quite a frightening aura, no?
???-Hmm....yes.But now that costruction has finished we can take the next step into power, and bring about a new way of life...
???-None can oppose us. But if any try....they will have to be eraticated.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It is the year 2394, and the world is currently at peace. Citizens live without fear, children play in the streets. But all is not well. Though they are at peace, the peace is slowly breaking. An underground orginization , the Crow, is currently creating weapons of great chaos, known only as Omega. These Crow plans to use these Omega as a key part in their plan to override and conquer the Earth, bringing about a new world order. They have managed to manipulate Earth's forces into believing they are an orginization of peace-keapers, in order to have funding and unsuspicious construction. But the wool has not been completely pulled over the Earth's eyes. A small band of Earth spies discovered the Omegas and came back with blue-prints of Omega designs. Soon afterwards construction began on 6 "Earth Omegas", and 4 Prototypes that are of a lesser stature. The Earth has sent airships to different parts of the world in search of people who have the capacity to pilot an Omega, or a Prototype. But Crow has begun search as well, for their 8 Omegas, and 2 Prototypes. Crow has put a haze of deceipt over the Earth, and are now in the process of gaining possesion of Earth.

Alright, now here's the sign up:
Name: (Whatever you want)
Country: (Please don't everyone come from Japan, mix it up a little)
Allegiance: (Crow or Earth Federation)
Mech: (Omega or Prototype, Give your Mech a name)
Bio: (Not to long, not to short)
Special Capabilites: (Each Omega's and Prototype's unique capabilities)
[CENTER]:D :D :D :D [/CENTER]
Here's my sign-up:

Name: Syd Ritsuka
Allegiance: Earth
Mech: Agilite Omega [URL=http://www.animewallpapers.com/wallpapers/dual/full_4_800.asp]Clickity[/URL] Something like this, only without the high heels.
Bio: Syd excelled as a fighter pilot for the U.S. forces. He was chosen for his combat skills and his train of thought during the heat of a battle. His only family, his brother, went missing. He found it as a chance to seach for him when they offered Syd the chance to pilot a Mech for Earth.
Special Capabilities: The Agilite was created with less armor than other Omegas, so it trades defense for unsurpassed speed and agility.[/COLOR]

Sorry once again for that mistake, please forgive me. Enjoy the RPG.

Hey Midnytsun. I'm gonna sign up, 'cause we're buds and all.

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray]Name: Zeke Wolfwood

Allegiance: Earth Federation

Mech: Skye Omega [URL=http://www.animewallpapers.com/wallpapers/dual/full_5_800.asp]This with wings[/URL]

Bio: Zeke loves the videogames in Japan. He was born in America, but moved to Japan when he was one. His exceeding skill in computers and machinery made him a top canidate for the position of Omega or Prototype pilot. He loves robots, and jumped at the propisition of being a pilot. He holds a grudge against Crow, for his father was one of the Earth's spies who heard of Crow's devious plan and was killed when Crow found him.

Special Capabilites: Slightly more armor than the Agiliite, but still less than the others. This allows it great manuverability and as a plus it was given wings as so it could fly. It has a component that allows it to track other Omegas. It has a beam rifle, machine gun, and two beam sabers. Can launch a "Phase Wave" that momentarily jacks up any mechanical devices within a 500 ft range.[/COLOR]

[b]Name[/b]: Reis Terras
[b]Age[/b]: 21
[b]Gender[/b]: Male
[b]Country[/b]: U.S.
[b]Allegiance[/b]: Earth Federation
[b]Mech[/b]: Armored Omega, looks like skye omega with armor around the head, upper arms and has rocket laucher instead of jetpack. It doesn't have the weird blade thing on it's head and has 4 wings.
[b]Bio[/b]: Was trained to fight any kind of invasion in a secret government force. He has been assigned to this job cuz he was at the top of his class. He has been told to do anything possible to destroy the enemy mechs, even if it involves ally mechs.
[b]Special Capabilities[/b]: It's very hard to shoot down becuz of it's armor. It's four wings allow it higher manueverability in the sky and he is faster than most heavy armor mechs. He is able to shoot two rockets out of his back at a time, usually causing flames to erupt on impact.

[COLOR=DarkOrange][FONT=Comic Sans MS]
Name: Luana Katze
Allegiance:Earth Federation
Mech: [URL=http://www.muvgallery.com/displayimage.php?pid=4650&fullsize=1]Drache Omega[/URL]
Bio: First Lietument in the German army, she has trained har. Before becoming an officer of the German army she was engineer. Luana was trained in gun fighting and hand to hand combat. She also helped do some spy work for the Earth Federation when she was younger. With her vast amount of training and fighting records she was chosen to pilot the mech.
Special Capabilites: Speed is its greatest weopen. The mecha aslo advance in hand to hand combat with an oppent with out any problem in movement. The limbs are more flexiable than the other omegas. It aslo has a rifle that can shot long range.

Hope this is alright.[/FONT][/COLOR]

Name: Ty Dragotara

Allegiance: Earth Federation

Mech: Chaos Prototype, [url="http://www.animewallpapers.com/wallpapers/gundamw/full_9_800.asp"]looks like this except with gatling guns on wrists and shoulders and the tips of the wings are blades.[/url]

Bio: Ty trained along with Reis in the Defension Program, both were great friends and were assigned at the same time to the mission. Ty was assigned becuz the leaders of the force thought that if they both had each other they would be stronger in battle. He will give anything he can to protect the Earth as long as he can survive it.

Special Capabilities: Chaos Prototype was an untested prototype, because of this no one knew how strong it was. When Ty tried it out it was very weak, but he still went through with the battle, halfway through his mech's power got insanely high and he obliterated the targets he was fighting. The scientists believe that the Prototype's power will go up and down, you just better have some luck.

[COLOR=DarkOrchid]Looks like I'll be the first Crow ^^

Name: Imi Kagami
Allegiance: Crow
Mech: [URL=http://img72.photobucket.com/albums/v219/AzureImi/gundam31024.jpg]Akaria Omega[/URL] Where it's white, change it to black.
Bio: One of the most accomplished British Pilots, Imi has gone up in the ranks of the RAF and has earned respect from all, even the men!
She loves to fly and has a talent for technology, since she was younger she had been told stories about 'battle suits' from her father and she always wanted one of her own. She is mysterious and never gives out too much information.
Special Capabilities: Akaria is fast considering it's size. It has a built in invisibility shield and flame throwers on each arm. To disguise itself from heat sensors, it will cover the battle field in flames, burning anything in site. Also has guided missiles that attach themselves to the target.[/COLOR]

[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]Name: Fayt Leon[/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]Gender: Male[/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]Age: 24[/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]Country: English[/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]Allegiance: Crow[/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]Mech: Lucifer Omega see attachment[/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]Bio: Fayt was an ace pilot in the British Air Force but was kicked out due to reckless behavior. His superiors were baffled by this telling him he could have made it o the RAF. Shortly after this he was approached by a recruiter for the Crow. Fayt thought she was BS-ing him though somewhere inside him e believe her. His curiousity got the better of him and he soon found himself face to face with his mech. His recklessness and unpredictabilty made him a fearsome pilot for he will go toany cost to win.[/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]Special Capabilities: Lucifer is a mech designed for melee combat with light armor making it fast and heavy attack making it deadly. It is equipped with a bracer that has a grappling claw on its left arm. It has an energy sword for its main offensive weapon while also utilizing its spiked toes and knees for attacks. It also has two shoulder mounted beam cannons.[/color][/font]

Guest MOON STAR
[COLOR=Purple][I][B]Name[/B][/I] : Nick Lee :flaming:

[I][B]Gender[/B][/I] :Female

[I][B]Age[/B][/I] :21

[I][B]Country[/B][/I] :China

[I][B]Allegiance[/B][/I] :Earth

[I][B]Mech[/B][/I] : DNA Prototype
It has a machine gun on the arm and missile launchers on it shoulders

Animation from Gpetz.com

[I][B]Bio[/B] [/I] :Nick was an outcast of the Nucleus Offense Project. She was one of the top commanders there, when on a test mission her mech went out of control nearly destroying her 5 teammates.The people who cut her wires made it seem as though she was in control the whole time, making her lose her job. One day she was found by Reis when she was practicing her fighting skills and she told him her story. He believed her and gave her the credentials needed to join the Defension Program, she worked her way up and was second in command only to Reis. Now she has joined the mission to protect the earth from the Crow organization. :flaming:

[I][B]Special Capabilities[/B][/I] : It can look like anything and it can break the sound barrier.[/COLOR] :flaming:

• 2 weeks later...