OtakuBoards

Pokemon:The unexpected legends.

Prince Van

People say that when catching the Legendary Pokemon, the balance of nature is thrown off. Well, this was confirmed when a trainer tried to catch the three Legendary Birds, and Lugia. It's very rare to see Legendary Pokemon, it's said only a few trainers have seen them, and everyone knows that no one can obtain these Pokemon, for the balance would be thrown off. Many have tried, and failed time and time again, but what does it take to catch them? Strength? Speed? A pure intent? Neither. No one knows how, but a small handful of trainers managed to capture the Legendary Pokemon.

But the balance wasn't thrown off. No storms, no freak weather, nothing. How was it possible? No one knows, really. A Pokemon Professor heard of these trainers, and decided to unfold the mystery. He then spotted a Pokemon, which hadn't shown up in any Pokemon data base. As hard as he looked, he couldn't find a Pokemon in the sky just like it. People began to believe it was another Legendary Pokemon, then it became clear. This new Pokemon had kept the balance of nature perfectly still, then more Pokemon were spotted.

Legendary Pokemon all over the place. Well... not really. Only a few trainers saw them, and it was perfectly explained. However, some Pokemon became very, very rare, and no one knew what was going. Perhaps, the balance really had been thrown off. Pokemon like Grimer became rare, and know one knew why, or how.

The Trainers which caught the Legendary Pokemon are on their own Adventure, but with a few things going "off" and the new Pokemon running around, things look more like an "epic" Adventure than any normal one.

Thanks again Vic for the story.

Now some rules.

[list]
[*]Good grammar and spellign is expected.
[*]A little commitment is expected, atleast 1 post per week and if your going on holiday or something PM me.
[*]definately no invincible pokemon.
[/list]

Right each person can have three legendaries.Which are.

Articuno
Zapdos
Moltres
Mewtwo-Vicky
Mew
Entei-Mine
Rakiou(think that's right)
Suicine-Mine
Ho-Oh-Vicky
Lugia-Vicky
Regirock
Regice
Registeel
Latios-Mine
Latias
Jirachi
And you can have three normal Pokemon.
I'm gonna make up some new ones but you can't have them at the beginning.

Now basic character layout
Name:
Nickname/title:
Legendary pokemon:Max of three and atleast one.
Pokemon:Max of three
(You can give your pokemon nicknames if you want)
Hometown:Only in Kanto(No one can have badges yet)
Appearance:
Battle style:Like strategy
Bio:not tooo much just how you got your pokemon.

This is my character.
Name:Leon silvers
Title:the silver bullet
Legendary pokemon:
[U]Entei=Backdraft[/U]
Sunny day
Solar beam
Stomp
Fire blast
[U]Suicine=Aurora[/U]
Ice beam
Hydro pump
Gust
Aurora beam
[U]Latios=Neo[/U]
Dragon claw
Refresh
Mist ball
Phychic
Pokemon:
[U]Medicham[/U]
Reversal
Phychic
Confusion
Hi jump kick
[U]Denryuu(amphaross)=Ryu[/U]
Thunder bolt
Thunder
Return
Mega kick
[U]Eevee(which will soon turn into Umbreon)[/U]
Thief
Shadow ball
tackle
Quick attack

Hometown:Lavender town(he actually owns lots of ghost types but he doesn't carry them with him.
Appearance:[IMG]http://img2.imagetown.net/54850575.jpg[/IMG] (Except without the head gear and swords)
Battle style:Finds his enemy's weakness and then exploits it, never heals during combat or uses items.
Bio:When he was very young he always wondered what it would be like to have a pokemon, then on his 8th birthday his parents gave him a mareep.He went up into the tower nearby and caught some ghosts but then he saw a small pokemon getting attacked by ghosts, it quickly beat them but was weak so Leon threw a pokeball and caught it.

Just a few years ago he found the two gignatic dogs fighting fiercly in a field, he watched as they both got weak then caught them both.Even more recently on the route between Lavender and Fusia(I think that's how it's spelt) he saw a starnge missile looking pokemon sleeping on the waters surface, he threw a pokeball and caught it off-guard.

Yesterday in Celadon he bumped into a man giving away pokemon, he apoligised to Leon and gave him an Eevee, he told him it would soon evolve into either Espeon or Umbreon.

Ok Cloud i try to post something everyweek ok heres my pro
Name:Sella

Nickname;Little One

Legendary pokemon:Mew

Pokemon:Pikachu,Squirtle and Dragonite

Hometown: Viradian City

Appearance:Small for her age. She wears a blue tracksuit and trainers. She wears glasses, has blue eyes and short blonde hair

Battle style:Never gives up easily. Heals her pokemon if she needs too.

Bio:Sella got her pokemon from her uncle who is a researcher. But she found Mew in the forest wounded. She healed it and they became friends. Then she and all her Pokemon friends started their journey

Hope its ok Cloud

[SIZE=1][B]Name:[/B] Alan Drake

[B]Nickname/title:[/B] Lord Flash

[B]Age:[/B] 18

[B]Legendary pokemon:[/B]
[U]Mewtwo:[/U]
Psychic
Swift
Mega Punch
Recover

[U]Lugia:[/U]
Surf
Fly
Hyper beam
Ancient Power

[U]Ho-Oh:[/U]
Steel Wing
Fire Blast
Ancient Power
Fly

[B]Pokemon:[/B]
[U]Charizard:[/U]
Fire Punch
Flamethrower
Fire Blast
Fly

[U]Nidoking:[/U]
Thunder
Icebeam
Rock Slide
Strength

[U]Machamp:[/U]
Cross chop
Submission
Dynamicpunch
Strength

[B]Home Town:[/B] Pallet Town

[B]Appearance:[/B]
[IMG]http://www.jcamberlyn.com/images/sanochi.jpg[/IMG]

[B]Battle style:[/B] Uses his Pokemon's moves to their fullest, and after a few good minutes in battle he can also use the enemies attacks against themselves.

[B]Bio:[/B] Charmander was his first Pokemon, which he raised from day one. Nidoran was his first Pokemon that he caught, so he kept that with him too. He caught a lot of Pokemon, but only kept Charmander and Nidoran with him. While in Pewter City, a group of Team Rocket thugs were experimenting on a Machop, trying to enhance its strength. Alan burst in, destroying the whole lab and saving the Machop. Then, his Charmander evolved into Charmeleon. He set Machop free, but it refused to leave Alan. So he kept it as his third Pokemon.

Alan hated Team Rocket for what they did to Pokemon. he heard about Mewtwo from someone, he didn't know who. Apartenly, Mewtwo had been cloned by Team Rocket from Mew. Alan felt sorry for Mewtwo, and then he finally found Mewtwo, and requested a battle. It was then, Machoke evolved. Alan thought it only evolved when it was traded, so maybe it was Team Rocket. After awhile, Alan got Mewtwo to join him. He continued on his way, until coming across two Pokemon...

Ho-Oh and Lugia. He was amazed, seeing two Legendary Pokemon. Mewtwo also seemed amazed, because techinically he was Legendary. Ho-Oh and Lugia seemed to be fighting, and it looked really bad for both Pokemon. Alan hated this, he didn't know why they were fighting. So he tried to stop them, putting his own life in danger. But never the less, he stopped both Pokemon from tearing each other apart. And then, the two final members joined his team.[/SIZE]

Name: Imogen Kagami
Nickname/Title: Imi to friends or Fire Tamer by fans
Legendary Pokemon:
[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]Moltres
Articuno[/COLOR]

Pokemon:
[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]Arcanine
Absol
Houndoom[/COLOR]

Appearance: *points to attatchment* (Credit for the pic goes to my good friend, Dan Felton!)

Battle style: She uses her wits to use her Pokemons attacks to the best of their ability. She knows how to use her Pokemon?s attacks in the field, not only in direct attacks. She's also very good at picking on the trainer whilst in a battle, lowering her opponents morale.

Hometown: Well, her hometown is Cinnebar Island but she's been travelling in Kanto her whole journey.

Bio: Since Imogen was little, she has been raised by her uncle, the Gym leader, Blaine. He taught her how to handle Fire Pokemon and their personalities and she grew up surrounded by them. When she was 10, her uncle gave her a Growlithe as a gift and when Imi started her Pokemon journey, she decided to use is as her starter Pokemon and has grown to have a very strong bond with it.

When she was travelling, Imogen was determined to capture the legendary Pokemon, Moltres. When she did, the news travelled to her home town and she was given the nickname, Fire Tamer, by young children.
After travelling for another few months, Imi was lucky enough to find Articuno, drained from a battle with a weaker trainer. Feeling sorry for the creature, Imi was not going to fight it but would rather help it, so, she used her potions to heal the bird and to repay her, it let her capture it without a battle.

Imi now travels around learning about Pokemon rather than capturing them, she is always looking for new species of fire type Pokemon but has not yet seen any.

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]I hope this is okay, PM me if I need to change anything.[/COLOR]

[I][COLOR=Teal][B]Name:[/B] Jackalyn
[B]Nickname/Title:[/B] Jackie/The Dark Flame
[B]Age:[/B] About 12-13
[B]Legendary Pokemon:[/B]
Latias
Jirachi
[B]Pokemon:[/B]
Charizard AKA Charila
Houndoom
Haunter
[B]Hometown:[/B] Lavender Town
[B]Appearance:[/B] [url=http://terror.snm-hgkz.ch/mirrors/www.thegia.com/gb/pokec/art1/char01.gif]The girl of course![/url]
[B]Battle Style:[/B] Jackie usually trys to figure out what attack will work best aginst the type she's fighting. She has limited attacks to chose from, but she always seems to win. IT's kind of a toss of luck stratagy.
[B]Bio:[/B] Jackie is the little sister to James', from Team Rocket, and just like her big brother, she ran away from home when she was young. She ran away when she was only five. She wanted to head to Saffron City and, on the way, she found a stray Charmander. The Charmander didn't trust her at first, but it learned to like her. Those two traveled a little until they reached Lavender Town.

In Lavender Town, Jackie and her new friend were found by a great Ghost Trainer. He took her in, gave her a Gastly, and trained her. By the time he thought Jackie was ready to go off by herself, she had a Charizard, Haunter, and Houndoom to protect her.

On Jackie's journeys, she stummbled upon Latias and Jirachi. She battled hard in both battle, but didn't seem to have the courge to catch either Pokemon. Both Pokemon loved her determanation though. They offered themselves up as an award for her bravery and determanation. Jackie was overthrilled even though nither Pokemon fit her grouping.

OOC: I hope this is ok. Tell me if anything is wrong.[/COLOR][/I]

All of you are fine except Imi you haven't put your hometown and mightykai it is a town in kanto not the region.

Oh yeh I'll think I'll start it now and we will get the rest of the legendary pokemon on the way.

I'm getting-
Rayquaza (or quanza)

Oh yeh I forgot to put Groudon, Kyogre and Rayquaza(or whatever) but you can have them.
post here the one you want later in the game.

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=blue]Name: Faye Nickerson[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=blue]
Nickname/title: None[/color][/size][/font]
Legendary pokemon: [/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=blue]Zapdos (Zapper)[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=blue]Raikou (Flash)[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#0000ff][/color][/size][/font][font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=blue]
Pokemon:[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=blue]Rapidash (Flame)[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=blue]Ninetails (Coal)[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=blue]Flareon (Flare)
[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=blue]Hometown: Cinnebar Island[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#0000ff][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=blue]Appearance: [url="http://www.animecubed.com/galleries/battleathletes/pics/Athlete4.jpg"][color=blue]Clickety![/color][/url][/color][/size][/font]
Battle style: She'll teach her Pokemon different types of moves, so no matter what type of Pokemon she goes up against, she'll have a move to use against it. If she feels she can't do it at her current level, she'll back out, train, and come back just so she doesn't see her Pokemon hurt.[/color][/size][/font]
Bio: Faye had always looked up to her Island's Gym Leader, Blaine, and aspired to become as good as him in using Fire Pokemon. She trained as close as she could to the island's volcano, but ended up traveling around, both on the island and and all over Kanto. That was how she happened to run into her two Pokemon, Flash and Zapper. Also, her family was sorta loaded, so Faye has a seemingly endless supply of money. Despite her wealth, she acts like an ordinary girl (as in, she's not a snob).
[/color][/size][/font]