coolkam007 Posted November 6, 2001 Posted November 6, 2001 honestly i'm liking ff3 more then ff7... ff7 has alot of dead space.. i mean.. its good if you want to get leveled and stuff.. but its not that actionpacked.. its like... 'hey you, go do this.. dont worry though.. you have infinate time' i have 99:59 hrs on my ff7, .. it dosn't go farther then that.. i really have like.. 104:20hrs i still cant beat ruby.. ¬_¬
GinnyLyn Posted November 6, 2001 Posted November 6, 2001 How about that scene in the first disk where Cloud goes on a date with whoever the game thinks you were the nicest to up to that point? generally, it's Aeris (and Sephiroth, I think more than anything, for some odd reason, internet junkies tend to pair that handsome villian with Aeris); maybe Tifa I'm working on making it Barrett--it's possible you know. :laugh: Don Corneo to Cloud in drag, when trying to "get it on": Is it someone else? Cloud: --No --yeah, his name is Barrett heh
Desbreko Posted November 10, 2001 Posted November 10, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GinnyLyn [/i] [B]How about that scene in the first disk where Cloud goes on a date with whoever the game thinks you were the nicest to up to that point? generally, it's Aeris (and Sephiroth, I think more than anything, for some odd reason, internet junkies tend to pair that handsome villian with Aeris); maybe Tifa I'm working on making it Barrett--it's possible you know. :laugh: Don Corneo to Cloud in drag, when trying to "get it on": Is it someone else? Cloud: --No --yeah, his name is Barrett heh [/B][/QUOTE] That is wrong in SO many ways! *shudder*
Sephiroth Posted November 10, 2001 Posted November 10, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GinnyLyn [/i] [B]How about that scene in the first disk where Cloud goes on a date with whoever the game thinks you were the nicest to up to that point? generally, it's Aeris (and Sephiroth, I think more than anything, for some odd reason, internet junkies tend to pair that handsome villian with Aeris); maybe Tifa I'm working on making it Barrett--it's possible you know. :laugh: [/B][/QUOTE] heck, I don't know why so many people try to pair sephiroth with aeris, I mean he killed her for gods sake, mind you though, I've paired them up in a few fanfics and pics, cloud and tifa are soooooo wrong for each other, tifa deserves a certain long grey haired villain, lol....
Guest Posted November 10, 2001 Posted November 10, 2001 [color=darkblue][size=1][b] My faves are FF 7 - FF 9. [/color][/size][/b]
Flash Posted November 10, 2001 Posted November 10, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GinnyLyn [/i] [B]How about that scene in the first disk where Cloud goes on a date with whoever the game thinks you were the nicest to up to that point? generally, it's Aeris (and Sephiroth, I think more than anything, for some odd reason, internet junkies tend to pair that handsome villian with Aeris); maybe Tifa I'm working on making it Barrett--it's possible you know. :laugh: Don Corneo to Cloud in drag, when trying to "get it on": Is it someone else? Cloud: --No --yeah, his name is Barrett heh [/B][/QUOTE] Barret? Pssh, give me Yuffie anyday. Anyways, I'm voting for FF7, as per usual. You should all know the reasons why by now... :whoops:
DeathKnight Posted November 11, 2001 Author Posted November 11, 2001 [color=crimson][b][size=1]You can go out on a date with... Barret, Tifa, Aeris, Or Yuffie... I dunno how... i guess you be a ******* to the other 3 and yuffie asks you.... O.o... i always get stuck with Aeris.... -.-'..............[/color][/b][/size]
_Shiro Amada_ Posted November 11, 2001 Posted November 11, 2001 My favorite ones are, FF V, VI/III, VII, IX, and X. I've only played 2 hours of FF X. And FF VIII only impressed me visually, it wasn't a good Final Fantasy but a good game.
Kuja Posted November 11, 2001 Posted November 11, 2001 [SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]if your in cali how did you play FF X for 2 hours?[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Desbreko Posted November 14, 2001 Posted November 14, 2001 Maybe he was at a game show like E3 and played a demo? Other than that, I can't think of any way he'd have been able to play it.
_Shiro Amada_ Posted November 15, 2001 Posted November 15, 2001 As a matter of a fact I did go to E3, I got my GBA there. I also got a nifty mini gamecube toy and lots and lots of demos, I'm under 18 but they still let me and my friends in, (We snuck in hee hee, die hard gamers away!!!) I'll be free to answer any questions about E3. Ask away.
shibatku Posted November 15, 2001 Posted November 15, 2001 What diffrent things did they have? Did they have any DBZ things or stuff like that? FF7 is cool I just stared to play it a few days ago and I've already gotten a gold chocobo. But I like FF8 because it has better graphics.
Red Posted November 15, 2001 Posted November 15, 2001 [B]I think FFX has really improved the series since ff8 and 9, ff7 was good but ffx really takes it back to it's final fantasy roots, the abilities menu is amazing[/B]
Desbreko Posted November 16, 2001 Posted November 16, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by The Elite DBZ [/i] [B][B]I think FFX has really improved the series since ff8 and 9, ff7 was good but ffx really takes it back to it's final fantasy roots, the abilities menu is amazing[/B] [/B][/QUOTE] Yeah, I read an article on FFX in Electronic Gaming Monthly and the magic/ability system looked really cool! I don't like how they're abandoning the ATB battle system though. I'm not sure I'll like the new battle system because I like to plan everything out, so I'll probobly take a long time for each fight.
Guest Shift Posted November 16, 2001 Posted November 16, 2001 [COLOR=orange]Final Fantasy 7 is my favorite game because of Cloud, Vincent, and Cid [/COLOR]
NeoCactuar Posted November 19, 2001 Posted November 19, 2001 For me: It's Final Fantasy VII, full stop.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now