OtakuBoards

DNAngel Rolelpay: The Copycat Thief

Ezekiel

[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]?What did you say then?? a confused reporter asked frantically in the middle of his news report, pressing his ear piece in further just in case he didn?t hear the last remark. His face showed that he did hear correctly.
?Um?.folks, this just in. After 2 years it seems that?.the Phantom Thief is back!?
Daisuke Niwa jumped when he heard this. He sat bolt upright on the couch, ?What the hell?? he muttered. The news reporter continued, ?A note has been found at the Artica Museum of Art, giving the police this message: ?I have returned and I?ll be better than before, tonight at 12:00 I will steal the Mermaids Pearls?..Good Luck!?? the news reporter paused and wiped the sweat from his brow. Daisuke jumped up and ran into the kitchen, ?Mum!? he shouted.
Emiko turned around and smiled, ?Yes, Dai-chan?? she asked curiously.
?Have you sent a note?? a flustered Daisuke blurted out.
His mother looked confused and then worried, ?No?I haven?t done that in two years?.you know that!?
Daisuke nodded, ?Then who sent that?? he pointed to the TV where a close up of the note was being viewed. His mother gasped and then the phone rang.
The young Niwa walked over and picked it up, ?Hello?? he said in a half hearted way.
?Did you see it?!? a voice at the other end shouted at him.
Daisuke held the phone away from his ear so as not to be deafened.
?Niwa?! Answer me!? the voice again.
?Hi?.Hiwatari-kun?? was Daisuke?s confused answer.
A sigh came down the end of the phone and then Satoshi spoke again, ?Is it for real??
Daisuke caught on, ?No.? he replied and he heard the phone being thrown back down onto the receiver at the other end.
His mother walked over to him, a worried looked fixed on her face. She held out her hands and Daisuke?s old black outfit was clasped in them.
?It seems that you and Hiwatari-kun will have to get to the bottom of this??

Okay then, this is my first role-play ever so I hope it?s alright.

This is based on the anime DNAngel, so you will have to know a little about it if you want to sign up.
The story is based 2 years after Dark and Krad?s final battle and there is a new art thief on the loose. This one is a copycat of sorts, posing at first to be like Dark.
The thief is stealing precious art antiques and releasing the powerful spirits within them in a hope to get their revenge on the Hikari family by destroying the last one of their clan.
Now no-one knows the identity of the thief until much later on, I?ll leave the place of thief to anyone, but PM me first of you want the place. It can be male or female.
Now, I need someone to sign up as Daisuke Niwa, there won?t be any need for the other original characters because I don?t like any of those original pairings. But if someone wants to be Risa or Riku feel free, just keep in mind, Riku will not be with Daisuke, so if you want to be with him make up your own character and say so, it?s fine with me.

Here?s the basic sign up sheet:

Name: (Original or one of the DNA characters)
Appearance: (Description or picture is fine)
Personality: (If you?re choosing a DNA character please stick to their character)
Bio: (Say what you?ve been doing in the last 2 years)

I think that will be it, I?ll be playing Satoshi so here?s my sign up:

Name: Satoshi Hiwatari
Appearance: [URL=http://www.furlifoo.com/images/myart/fanart/satoshi.png]Clickety[/URL]
Personality: Satoshi always was and still is a loner. Still not interested in relationships of any sort it seems, but that interest in the cute Daisuke Niwa still lingers. Satoshi lives alone now as he always has and has started to paint again. He has started to smile since the day Krad left him but his serious personality still remains and his cool exterior continues to keep the fans at bay.
Bio: In the last two years Satoshi has been living in a new apartment by himself, concentrating on his paintings and becoming quite known among art fans. He's kept in touch with only one person, Daisuke. Always checking up on him and making sure he?s doing all right, they also pass comments about each other?s art work.
In school Satoshi has been more relaxed and has started talking to others and involving himself in classes and groups. He tutors Maths to younger children in the bottom year of school and has so far never failed a test.[/COLOR]

[size=1][color=purple]Ooh! Ooh! A DNAngel RPG! *Takes a deep breath and settles down* I hope my sign up is okay. (Daisuke's mine! :p )[/color][/size]
[size=1][color=#800080][/color][/size]
[size=2][color=#800080][b]Name: [/b]Chiyo Kurohoshi[/color][/size]
[size=2][color=#800080][/color][/size]
[size=2][color=#800080][b]Age: [/b]16[/color][/size]
[size=2][color=#800080][b]Gender:[/b] Female[/color][/size]
[size=2][color=#800080][b]Appearance:[/b] [url="http://img66.photobucket.com/albums/v201/Alice1/Chiyo.jpg"]My adorable character[/url][/color][/size]
[size=2][color=#800080][b]Personality:[/b] Chiyo is a little shy to annyone but her closest friends, especially to most of the guys at school. Her friends range from girly to tomboyish so she's a little of both.[/color][/size]
[size=2][color=#800080][b]Bio:[/b] Chiyo's friends have always tried to set her up with someone, ever since Jr. High. (Except for her friends on the basketball team, they could care less about her love life or even their own.) But they never realized that the shy Chiyo already had a special person in mind for herself. That person was Daisuke Niwa. At the end of Jr. High, she finally got the nerve to talk to him every once in a while. Soon, they started to become friends, but she didn't want that. She wanted to be something more. Then, in their first year of high school, she decided to write a letter to let him know how she truly felt. When Daisuke's birthday came around, Chiyo felt that it was the perfect day to give it to him. She didn't know how wrong she could be. She watched as he gave a letter like hers, that he had wrote himself, to Risa, one of the twins that had just joined the high school. Chiyo couldn't stand to watch the rest and ran away trying not to cry. When she found out that Daisuke had been rejected by Risa, she offered him her shoulder to cry on. She also tried to discourage him from going after Risa anymore, but he was too determined to listen to her. A few weeks later, Chiyo found out a surprising secret about her crush. He was the Phantom Thief, Dark Mousy. As she was walking in the park one night on her way home, she saw Daisuke walk into some bushes. She peeked into the bushes and saw him transform into the legendary thief. Chiyo then got a great idea to win Daisuke's favor. She would keep anyone from discovering his secret for him. Then, when she finallly told him what she had done, he would have to like her. She told her closest friends what she had seen, and made them swear not to tell anyone. After they agreed, they started a club to keep all suspicion off of Daisuke being the Phantom Thief. Even if they had to lay the blame on other people. When Daisuke and Dark finally seperated, Chiyo's club's tiring mission was finally over. With a lot of time on her hands, Chiyo joined the girl's basketball team and finally became a lot less shy than she used to be. With Daisuke's secret identity gone, she planned on telling him what she had done for him to help him out, but then she heard that the Phantom Thief was back. It's time for the [b]R.H.R. [/b](Red Hair Rescuers) to get back together once again.[/color][/size]

[COLOR=DarkOrchid]Okay, since no one is signing up to this I've decided to make a change. Even if you do not know DNAngel, please sign up.
We only need about 3 more people to get this RP going,
Someone to play Daisuke Niwa
Someone to play the thief, you don't even have to know DNA to play this part, just read the intro to get an idea of what you are doing, stealing art and using a ritual to release the souls.
It would also be good to have another original character, but if no one signs up for this then it won?t be necessary.
Erm?well, I guess that?s my plea for people to sign up ^^; I hope this manages to kick off?.[/COLOR]