Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
First let me give you backround info. I'm in Arts Academy, which for my class we're working on acting.
The play we're doing is called The Sleeping Mountains. A prince and princess fall in love, but there tribes have faught since the beginning of man. Plus, Jaguar, the son of the high preist, is going to use dark magic to marry the princess, and rule the tribe. The Old Woman Of The Mountains changes the prince and princess into mountains so that they can forever be together.

I got the part of the princess! Congratulate me peeps. :D
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by White Digivise [/i]
[B]First let me give you backround info. I'm in Arts Academy, which for my class we're working on acting.
The play we're doing is called The Sleeping Mountains. A prince and princess fall in love, but there tribes have faught since the beginning of man. Plus, Jaguar, the son of the high preist, is going to use dark magic to marry the princess, and rule the tribe. The Old Woman Of The Mountains changes the prince and princess into mountains so that they can forever be together.

I got the part of the princess! Congratulate me peeps. :D [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Well done!!! You're the main part in the story...that's REEAALLY COOL!!![/SIZE]
Posted
Congraulations! :D I've never herad of that play before thou... :blackeye: You know what? You would make a good mountain :laugh:! j/k.
Posted
Congrats!! Don't you love being the center of the attention!! Lol!! I know how ya feel....6th grade ROMEO baby!!! YEAH!!!:excited: :excited: ANyway CONGRATS and GOOD LUCK!!!:excited: :excited:
Posted
I think I've heard of that paly before.........but I could be wrong, my memory plays up on me, I'm so old........Anyways, congrats...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...