BabyGirl Posted October 28, 2001 Posted October 28, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i] [B] [color=crimson][b][size=1]You guys are enjoying this... eh? Next Clue.... Erghs.... *thinks for a bit* Clue is..... Her posts are above.... 500.... [/color][/b][/size] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]Way to narrow it down there killer! :excited:[/color]
No-Name Posted October 28, 2001 Posted October 28, 2001 not to mention that babygirl aint half bad...
Biida Posted October 28, 2001 Posted October 28, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i] [B] [color=crimson][b][size=1]You guys are enjoying this... eh? Next Clue.... Erghs.... *thinks for a bit* Clue is..... Her posts are above.... 500.... [/color][/b][/size] [/B][/QUOTE] Hmm... That doesn't do much good, considering there are 44 members with 500 and over posts...
DeathKnight Posted October 28, 2001 Posted October 28, 2001 [color=crimson][b][size=1] She has less than 1000 posts.... [/color][/b][/size]
No-Name Posted October 29, 2001 Posted October 29, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i] [B][color=crimson][b][size=1] She has less than 1000 posts.... [/color][/b][/size] [/B][/QUOTE] ummm, theres only like 3-5 and sum dont have anything to do w/anime. Ive got 3 guess: ssj_chic (900sumthing posts) or Pretty Sammy (500sumthing posts) or White Digivise (600sumthing posts i think). are any of em right?
Biida Posted October 29, 2001 Posted October 29, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Harry [/i] [B]eh, i'll just guess gold_angewomon [/B][/QUOTE] :eek: Eh? You're guessing ME!?!?!?! :eek: Erm....
DeathKnight Posted October 29, 2001 Posted October 29, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by No-Name [/i] [B] ummm, theres only like 3-5 and sum dont have anything to do w/anime. Ive got 3 guess: ssj_chic (900sumthing posts) or Pretty Sammy (500sumthing posts) or White Digivise (600sumthing posts i think). are any of em right? [/B][/QUOTE] [color=crimson][b][size=1]nope.. no...and nah...[/b][/size][/color] [quote]eh, i'll just guess gold_angewomon[/quote] [color=crimson][size=1][b]mebbe... mebbe not...[/b][/size][/color]
No-Name Posted October 29, 2001 Posted October 29, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i] [color=crimson][size=1][b]mebbe... mebbe not...[/b][/size][/color] [/B][/QUOTE] heh, i think we have a winner!
DeathKnight Posted October 29, 2001 Posted October 29, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by No-Name [/i] [B] heh, i think we have a winner! [/B][/QUOTE] [color=crimson][b][size=1]Erm... mebbe.... i said mebbe! :p[/b][/size][/color]
Biida Posted October 29, 2001 Posted October 29, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by No-Name [/i] [B] heh, i think we have a winner! [/B][/QUOTE] *faints* *okay, so I didn't faint... Big deal. I'm still shocked* *wakes up* He'd better be joking... No offense, but how could you love me? I mean, we've never even met or anything... No offense... Hey, I'm not rejecting or anything. But I mean.. erm... nevermind...
DeathKnight Posted October 29, 2001 Posted October 29, 2001 [color=crimson][b][size=1]I only said Maybe heh...... Eventually i have learned not to tell anyone how i feel because i usually get some kind of response like that.... but.... thats alright.... Its a maybe...... I never tell anyone.... because i am scared of how they will respond.... Its all good..... [/color][/b][/size]
coolkam007 Posted October 29, 2001 Posted October 29, 2001 all this talk about crushes.. girls.. n stuff reminds me that i need to email someone ^___________________________^
No-Name Posted October 29, 2001 Posted October 29, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i] [B]all this talk about crushes.. girls.. n stuff reminds me that i need to email someone ^___________________________^ [/B][/QUOTE] ya, who was it that u "married" online again? forgot her name...
DeathKnight Posted October 29, 2001 Posted October 29, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gold_Angewomon [/i] [B]He'd better be joking... No offense, but how could you love me? I mean, we've never even met or anything... No offense... Hey, I'm not rejecting or anything. But I mean.. erm... nevermind... [/B][/QUOTE] [color=crimson][b][size=1]its all good... [/b][/color][/size]
coolkam007 Posted October 29, 2001 Posted October 29, 2001 cate :) :love: :tasty: ;) :wigout: hehe.. i love her.. btw.. o_O why is your location your cool person list.. i think that belongs in your siggie..
Guest Posted October 29, 2001 Posted October 29, 2001 I love divas... Im one of the hottest guys in my grade so all girls like me... I got it easy...:D :o :D :cool: :cool: :p :naughty: :naughty:
Guest Posted October 29, 2001 Posted October 29, 2001 Heh dont worry, at my skool in my grade people try to beat me up cuz they hate that im sexy... Its a good thing to know martial arts and street fighting so i can their @sses anyday... Makes me look better and them weaker!:cool: :cool:
Sara Posted October 29, 2001 Posted October 29, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B]And of course our beautiful board members... BabyGirl, kitty, Ginny, Anna, Amibasuki, Cera, and the rest. And me... yes... I'm a diva ::cracks up:: yeah.... right.... [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Only half of one. ;) Have I ever posted a picture here? I can't seem to remember.....[/SIZE]
No-Name Posted October 29, 2001 Posted October 29, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Forte [/i] [B]... Im one of the hottest guys in my grade so all girls like me... I got it easy...[/B][/QUOTE] ur school must be filled with a lotta ugly ppl if thats tru.
No-Name Posted October 29, 2001 Posted October 29, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i] [B]btw.. o_O why is your location your cool person list.. i think that belongs in your siggie.. [/B][/QUOTE] no, its my location and my cool person list! u see, its a new way of thinking...besides i dun wanna waste my beautiful signature space on a stupid friends list.
BabyGirl Posted October 29, 2001 Posted October 29, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i] [B][SIZE=1]Only half of one. ;) Have I ever posted a picture here? I can't seem to remember.....[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]Cera, you should! Pleeease? :excited:[/color]
Lady Macaiodh Posted October 29, 2001 Author Posted October 29, 2001 my hot guys list would be pretty long, too. but that's another thread. i made this one mainly for the guys here.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now