Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=darkviolet]If this isn't allowed let me know, but with the lyric game going on I thought I'd try this idea.

Basically all you do is add a line onto a story. I'm only trying this because it worked out rather well in another messageboard I was in.

Okay I'll start:

Once upon a time there was a dog who liked to sing opera...

Next line[/color]
  • Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Midnight Rush
Posted
so he proposed to the princess and she said,
Guest Midnight Rush
Posted
I am actually Bruce Springstein under a terrible curse from...
Guest Midnight Rush
Posted
actaully a mix of sulphuric acid and faery dust...the doctor said,
Posted
[size=1][color=#696969]The dog, who was turned into a fish, looked at the mermaid, who said she was actually Bruce Springstein under a terrible curse, and was overwhelmed with information that he......[/size][/color]
Posted
[color=darkviolet]Try and see if there was some kind of quest he could go on to change back into a dog. Or even better a human so he could offer to marry that mean princess who turned him down when he was a dog.

Oh yes, he'd show her...[/color]
Guest Midnight Rush
Posted
a man meditating on the price of Swiss Cheese in China, as well as..
Posted
A large fat man with a white beard wearing a red jumpsuit and a ski mask tap dancing on a tomato and...

---------------------

Mabey every so often we should do a little "the story thus far thing" it would make it easier to remember the suff we've written and make it easier to "write the story."
Guest Midnight Rush
Posted
a jackrabbit who knows the secret of turning back into a dog!
Posted
[quote name='Cysword6']An evil, giant blue sea serpent popped out of the water and swallowed him. Wondering what he should do he....[/quote]

... started barking. His barks echoed around the inside of the monster and...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...