Break Posted October 28, 2001 Posted October 28, 2001 [SIZE=1]Ah...has anyone got any projects that they are making, things they just make because they are bored, or they want to...things like that. At the moment I am sewing two bits of brown leather together to make a glove/gauntlet and on tuesday I get the 20 pyramid studs I needed for the knuckle part of it then I need a plate of metal to go on the forearm for blocking...anyone else got anythings that they are making like that?[/SIZE]
amibasuki Posted October 28, 2001 Posted October 28, 2001 sounds pretty spiffy-lookin' I'm seeing if I can make black light using sunlight and house objects for a science project. I have no idea how it'll work (or if it [i]will[/i] work), since I just started. ummm.... other than that, I can't think of anything else...
Navi Posted October 28, 2001 Posted October 28, 2001 sounds interesting. i can only imagine it's usage. im trying to make a straight jacket-like shirt with the sleeves too long. i have no sewing skills whatsoever buuuuuuut, thats ok. next is: project bunny hood me + bunny hood = happy
Break Posted October 28, 2001 Author Posted October 28, 2001 [SIZE=1]Thanks... Black light eh? Cool!! How ya gonna do that?[/SIZE]
Sui Generis Posted October 28, 2001 Posted October 28, 2001 I am trying to make a whole suit...I already have my gloves, belt, and "amulet" (fake ruby :-D"
Break Posted October 28, 2001 Author Posted October 28, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DuoGod of Death [/i] [B]I am trying to make a whole suit...I already have my gloves, belt, and "amulet" (fake ruby :-D" [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]What kind of suit, sounds cool![/SIZE] [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Navi[/i] [B]sounds interesting. i can only imagine it's usage. im trying to make a straight jacket-like shirt with the sleeves too long. i have no sewing skills whatsoever buuuuuuut, thats ok. next is: project bunny hood me + bunny hood = happy[/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]Ah, cool...why a straight jacket??? And I can imagine the uses of my glove too....:) Bunny hood drawing is funny, good luck on that one![/SIZE]
Sui Generis Posted October 28, 2001 Posted October 28, 2001 Well its gonna look funky....It is gonna be a muscle shirt....then chain mail over it (got that already, more like made it) and then a black leather jacket. And then my pants are gonna be just black leather...w/ small bendable metal on the inside. With boots... (next years halloween)
Navi Posted October 28, 2001 Posted October 28, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i] [B][SIZE=1]why a straight jacket??? [/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] not entirely a straight jacket though, just the longer than usual sleeves. heheh. looks kinda cool i guess. *walks like a mummy*
Break Posted October 28, 2001 Author Posted October 28, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DuoGod of Death [/i] [B]Well its gonna look funky....It is gonna be a muscle shirt....then chain mail over it (got that already, more like made it) and then a black leather jacket. And then my pants are gonna be just black leather...w/ small bendable metal on the inside. With boots... (next years halloween) [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]So...you're making it huh...? Cool, what/who are ya gonna be? And is this for that Otaku hallowen dress contest someone has put in they're sig?[/SIZE]
Ryan Posted October 29, 2001 Posted October 29, 2001 Not making anything at the moment because 1. I don't have the time 2. I don't like to make things 3. Ignore #1 because i have a bunch of time that is why i am always so bored....
DeathKnight Posted October 29, 2001 Posted October 29, 2001 [color=crimson][b][size=1]I have no cash.... so i cant afford materials to create anything.... I write stories.... nothing more....[/b][/color][/size]
Sui Generis Posted October 29, 2001 Posted October 29, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i] [B] [SIZE=1]So...you're making it huh...? Cool, what/who are ya gonna be? And is this for that Otaku hallowen dress contest someone has put in they're sig?[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] I am just going as a fighter..No this isn't for the otaku board contest..whatever it is...I just thought it would be fun to do...have a home made one.. I am also going to carrie a small sword in my sheath
No-Name Posted October 29, 2001 Posted October 29, 2001 i just gonna put on a mask and go around shooting ppl with my paintball gun! :devil: :demon: :devil:
Lady Macaiodh Posted October 29, 2001 Posted October 29, 2001 well, i'm an artist, so yeah. i draw black & whites, paint, sculpt, make huge themed collages. i also knit like crazy & make those bracelets out of floss. i also help my mom make her magazine, does that count?
Phantasy Freak Posted October 29, 2001 Posted October 29, 2001 I made a braclet out of a piece of my friends jeans...He tore it of in PE and I took it home and made it into a braclet. I colored it red & black and it has about 10 safety pins and a couple saftey pins are for holding it together...
BabyGirl Posted October 29, 2001 Posted October 29, 2001 [color=deeppink]I'm a master with the scissors...give me an article of clothing and I can create a masterpiece. Heh...all of you ladies can thank me for that new trend, cutting the waistband off of your jeans...I started that a year ago, hehehe...And the cutting off the sleeves of your shirts...I've been doing that for years! hah, what a trendsetter I am! Lol, merely joking...I cannot attribute any trend getting started by me...even if I was the first ;)[/color]
Lady Macaiodh Posted October 29, 2001 Posted October 29, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i] [B][color=deeppink]I'm a master with the scissors...give me an article of clothing and I can create a masterpiece. Heh...all of you ladies can thank me for that new trend, cutting the waistband off of your jeans...I started that a year ago, hehehe...color] [/B][/QUOTE] no you didn't, i've been doing that for years. :) i don't think anybody started it, it's been going on since the dawn of the jeans era... or at least since the 60's...
Break Posted October 29, 2001 Author Posted October 29, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DuoGod of Death [/i] [B] I am just going as a fighter..No this isn't for the otaku board contest..whatever it is...I just thought it would be fun to do...have a home made one.. I am also going to carrie a small sword in my sheath [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]Sword...? Isn't that illegal to carry a knife with a blade over 3 inches? Ah, oh well sounds fun... I am now making robes, for a Dark Monk© with a knife on the inside of them :demon:[/SIZE] [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by No-Name[/i] [B] i just gonna put on a mask and go around shooting ppl with my paintball gun![/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]Heh, you rebel... I have a bb gun...:devil: And a bamboo stick...:) And some really sharp scissors...:D [/SIZE]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now