Jump to content
OtakuBoards

windows xp


Recommended Posts

Posted
i just got it a few days ago but my dad screwed up my computer before he got to put it on but can ne one tell me how it is
Posted
I really, really need a new computer, or this I'm using now fixed.The power butten don't even work now. So if I had a chance to get a new comp. I'd might've got that Windows XP. I've that it's good, and isn't very expensive..............`
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anna [/i]
[B]

eh, very good! rofl :laugh: [/B][/QUOTE]

What the hell are you on about, still........I'm not getting your message clearly?:confused:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]

What the hell are you on about, still........I'm not getting your message clearly?:confused: [/B][/QUOTE]

LOL..... okay look, "nani" means "what". Make sense now?:laugh: :whoops: :D
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anna [/i]
[B]

LOL..... okay look, "nani" means "what". Make sense now?:laugh: :whoops: :D [/B][/QUOTE]

Oooooooooo, I see, I see. What a coincidence.I said "what" the first time as in asking what "nani" meant........you get it? ...................oh, never mind.....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]i know a few people that have it that say it's great...i don't think I'll be adding it... I have too much expensive hardware and software that probably won't work with it. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson][size=1]One of the main benefits of Windows XP is that it will work with all that fancy software/hardware (much moreso than Win9x anyway).

I haven't got it yet, but I shall be getting it this Friday.

A friend of mine has it and loves it...it has so many long-needed features and fixes...it's great. :)[/color][/size]
Posted
[QUOTE]Oooooooooo, I see, I see. What a coincidence.I said "what" the first time as in asking what "nani" meant........you get it? ...................oh, never mind.....[/QUOTE]

lol, yes that's what was so funny. And in reference to me :p I asked 'what' in reference to the computer softeware thing/stuff y'all were talking about. EVERYTHING a-ok now? hehe, that was rather amusing... :) :freak:
Posted
I see, I see....................and yes, everything here is b-ok........I'm still a little confused, but anyway, I've got the grip of it now.....
Posted
[COLOR=darkblue]I'm currently using XP...its okay...really colorful like a New Macintosh OS, plenty fast also on a 1.5GHz P4 with 256Megs of ram. It's also faster than windows 98 on my 350Mhz with 131Megs The program that works really great with it is Maya 4.0 and this new rollercoaster game that's designed for the OS itself. It's much more secure cause the passwords actually work if you wanna safeguard your stuff from annoying brothers and sisters. The thing is you have to have a good computer with more than 128Megs of ram for it to be fast...[/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]tee-hee, tee-hee, laugh all you want, girl, I don't care, I'm still better than you, tee-hee, tee-hee..................AHAHAHAHAHahahahha..........aut, I suck....... [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson][b][size=1]Aight....
That was interestin.... [/color][/b][/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...