coolkam007 Posted October 29, 2001 Posted October 29, 2001 warning: i wouldn't really click the link if your parents are around, there is a bit of somewhat offencive language [url]http://www.somethingawful.com/firemancomics/consolewar.htm[/url] btw, i didn't really know where to post this.. :/ .. you can move it if you need to..
DeathKnight Posted October 29, 2001 Posted October 29, 2001 [color=crimson][b][size=1]that was disturbing.... heh...[/color][/size][/b]
Fall Posted October 29, 2001 Posted October 29, 2001 Well then...........wasn't that a nice little startle............
mornigndew Posted October 29, 2001 Posted October 29, 2001 [color=blue] it's funny and very disturbing [/color]
Cecil Posted October 29, 2001 Posted October 29, 2001 :blackeye:; That was werid... I don't think he likes games very much. He probably would just say don't get any of them they all suck and it won't be worth your money...
Break Posted October 29, 2001 Posted October 29, 2001 [SIZE=1]My PC's slower than a table... So, I couldn't wait half an hour to get it up though...I wanna see![/SIZE]
DeathKnight Posted October 29, 2001 Posted October 29, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i] [B][SIZE=1]My PC's slower than a table... [/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=crimson][b][size=1]Theres a new expression.... lol[/size][/b][/color]
Break Posted October 29, 2001 Posted October 29, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i] [B] [color=crimson][b][size=1]Theres a new expression.... lol[/size][/b][/color] [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]Nah, it's just my stupid figuritive speech... "Faster than a sheep" "You stupid Monk" My fav. is- "What ya doin? Monk..." Heh... I'm weird![/SIZE]
Pastbyer Posted October 30, 2001 Posted October 30, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i] [B][SIZE=1]My PC's slower than a table...[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] Hahahahaha..... :box: Same with my PC. :nervous:
Fall Posted October 30, 2001 Posted October 30, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i] [B][SIZE=1]My PC's slower than a table... So, I couldn't wait half an hour to get it up though...I wanna see![/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] You're PC is friends with my PC.............. Mine's as slow as a chair......... ( chair + table = table & chairs )
DeathKnight Posted October 30, 2001 Posted October 30, 2001 [color=crimson][b][size=1]you all are starting to scare me with these comparsions to tables and chairs....[/color][/b][/size]
coolkam007 Posted October 30, 2001 Author Posted October 30, 2001 mines as slow as a flying z-sized bra.. :D ;)
Lady Macaiodh Posted October 30, 2001 Posted October 30, 2001 wtf happened to that nerdshoe guy at the end of the movie? it sounded like... well, i don't want to describe what it sounded like.
Ryanmc225 Posted October 30, 2001 Posted October 30, 2001 coolkam007 thats just wrong but funny at the same time:laugh: :laugh:
Zidargh Posted November 1, 2001 Posted November 1, 2001 I dunno how that was disturbin.To be honest ,I got a little bored with it,but it's good to post.:D
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now