Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=teal]Okay, I have here a really freaky pic! I advise u, if the subject of ghosts really freak u out and make u have nightmares, do not look at this pic!!!!!!!If u r interested in more, PM me.[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Roxy89 [/i]
[B][color=indigo]:eek::eek::eek:WHOA! Where did you get that?....[/color] [/B][/QUOTE][color=teal][url] [url]http://www.ghoststudy.com[/url][/url]It's a pretty cool site. Thatz where I get all my pics.[/color]
Posted
Ghosts are very interesting, don't u think? I mean, sometimes they will allow u to see them, sometimes they won't, but it's amazing what can be caught on camara at the right time, dun u think so? But honestly, whats a lil girl doin in the woods? Wonder if there are any legends in the place where it was taken, or, it could've just simply been added in by some photoshop program.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Akito [/i]
[B]Ghosts are very interesting, don't u think? I mean, sometimes they will allow u to see them, sometimes they won't, but it's amazing what can be caught on camara at the right time, dun u think so? But honestly, whats a lil girl doin in the woods? Can u give us any info on any legends of lil girls in the woods where u were when u took that pic? [/B][/QUOTE][color=teal] Thatz not me and I didn't take it. I got it off the website.[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Matt.D [/i]
[B][color=teal] Thatz not me and I didn't take it. I got it off the website.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

So I notice, so I edited my post.
Posted
They prefer to be called Spirits :)
And it looks fake.... you really don't normally get that much of an effect in pictures... usually ones of spirits you just barely see their body or, as in most cases, just the head and it's normally very very faint. This one however could be easily made in a program like photoshop.... not saying it is fake, just looks that way and if you wanted my opinion, I'd say it was fake....

I dunno if that's freaky.... perhaps I need to post that Kyo pic again heh
Posted
[color=teal] Yet another. I'll ke4ep posting them here. Can a mod please make this sticky so I don't keep having 2 find this and bring it back?[/color]
Posted
It's still freaky, but this one looks real.
Posted
[color=teal] There's mor spirit's rather than human's. There's spirits of dogs, cats [color=red]dinosaurs[/color] and about any other type of creature u can imagine. Check the pic.[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zaku II [/i]
[B]I agree with Transtic. It does loko fake excvept the face still looks a little evil. [/B][/QUOTE]

Yes, it [I]does[/I] look abit evil...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...