OtakuBoards

Sizes, do they really matter?

Ryoko T.D.C.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[COLOR=Indigo]As long as their real, I dont realy care how big they are. I read that after the surgery that many women's breast will have somekinda nerve damage and they cant feel parts, or cant feel as much...[/COLOR] :eek:

Guest lavalamp
[quote name='Bean']If I can't get my mouth around them, they're too big, and I've got a pretty big mouth, so...no size can be too big.[/quote]

Which means a B cup is too big? It's physically impossible to put an entire breast in your mouth at that size unless you have no jaw bones.

[quote name='lava lamp']Which means a B cup is too big? It's physically impossible to put an entire breast in your mouth at that size unless you have no jaw bones.[/quote]
Perhaps not the entire breast, but I can get my mouth around a pretty significant amount of it. Like I said, I have a rather large mouth, and it takes an abnormally large breast (read: those massive implants) for me to say, "No, that's too big."

I don't see what's so hard to understand here. I'm gifted.

[QUOTE=ChibiHorsewoman][color=darkviolet]I think they have schools for that.

Heck, I'm gifted too but you don't have me on here talking about what I can put in my mouth. Well, until now, but I didn't elaborate.[/color][/QUOTE]
Normally, I don't discuss those matters, but the topic [i]is[/i] about breast size, and that's how I gauge what's a proper size: whether or not I can get my mouth around it. It's simply logical, and using that as criterion makes the most sense, given what the breasts can be used for in terms of activity.

[quote name='Bean'] It's simply logical, and using that as criterion makes the most sense, given what the breasts can be used for in terms of activity.[/quote]

[color=darkviolet]I use mine to knock people out of theay and to keep my shirt up. I'm not going to get into what else I or someone else uses them for.

I have no idea why guys are so fascinated by boobs. It's like as soon as they hit 12 they notice that girls 1.) don't have cooties and 2.) Have something else entirely different from them

Maybe it's the fact that I've just had a set of my own for so long that I've become desensitized to boobs.[/color]

[quote name='wrist cutter']I have no idea why women keep expecting to find a logical reason for it.[/quote]

Seriously. I have no decent reason that I could put into words. I like squeezing things and they're squeezable. That's the best reason I have heh.

I'm sure the main reason is somehow instinctive and based on child bearing or some such thing, but what does it matter. I like them, girls have them, everyone wins.

[COLOR=Blue] Okay, way to much info Beans....well, I know that mine are to big for your mouth. (thank god) But is it wrong to have, now I don't really care if you guys know are not, a 36c when your 13-14? I mean, I'm bigger than most of the girl at my old school! I could hurt someone with them.

An' having big boobs would look like it would hurt your back too.[/COLOR]

Hmmm wierd, maybe a little, but I like wierd stuff keeps people on their toes. I'd hate to consider myself 'normal' so be glad you stand out in the crowd. I don't thenk they are too big for your age either. It all depends on the person I've known people with bigger ones at your age. They turnt out alright, though....I didn't ask if they hurt their back with them. :confused:

Boos are just Boos to me...a little distraction to keep the guys thinking about you. And trust me a girl with nice breasts does get thought of hahahaha......what? nothing dirty intended?

[size=1]Except, Beans, for the little fact that breasts actually serve a purpose other than to be sucked. Or, whatever it is [i]you[/i] do with them. That's what lots of people seem to forget. Anwyay, it can't be logical to base appealing sizes on if you can get [i]your[/i] mouth around them. Breasts, a.k.a mammaries, are there for the nourishment of a child.

I'd say that, in regard to a biological/technical approach, there is no such thing as too big or too small. Ok, there is, but I don't think anyone is going to end up with breasts the size of my computer monitor. Or I hope not, anyway. Essentially, there is a range between which guys find attractive. Coupled with that is a range between which girls feel comfortable, and when those meet, as with supply and demand, there is an equilibrium. And everyone is happy, as Tony said.[/size]

[quote name='ChibiHorsewoman][color=darkviolet']Becasue we keep hoping that some day some where. Some man will come up with a better reason than because they're there.[/color][/quote]

Actually, I heard a theory that men find them so attractive because they were so important to them as infants during breastfeeding (Food! I know where it is!), and that girls don't have that facination because they have a pair to their very own selves (lol)... but that sounds so Freudian, not to mention it doesn't explain those who grew up on baby formula. For me, the point is moot: I grew up in a society where women covered up, some covered up like you see in some arab countries, but mostly all I saw were women that dressed modestly. Loose clothing, cover their hair, no makeup... not to mention no TV for a number of years, lol. Truely though, I don't see what others see. And you know what? When I moved to Pennsylvania, every girl (whoops, we're all 18 now. I mean, [I]women[/I]) has told me that they think it's a good thing that I don't think superficially, that they hope to find someone who looks for the same things that I do. Or at least, what I will look for in the not too distant future: intelligence, good faith, humor, who shares some of my interests. Is that too much to ask for? I'm not denying I don't see beauty as a factor... but judging by my male friends' reactions, and that of society's expectations, my ideals aren't the same. And I'm ok with that.