OtakuBoards

Sizes, do they really matter?

Ryoko T.D.C.

[COLOR=RoyalBlue][I]hmm.... do sizes matter?

I hate it when guys only go out with girls for there breasts. I'm not afraid to admit this, I don't have big brests and I really don't want them!I mean yeah I have a B size, good enough for me! :p

Basically the so called "popular" girls all have big boobs. Whoopity Freakin Doo! Yeah, I don't care if guys do look at girls breast but cmon, "Oh my god, Brian. Look at her boobs. They're like SO big!" lol. sorry but that's how some guys act! and I can NOT stand it!!!!

Plus I feel sorry for girls that have really big boobs! Like Jessica Simpson(not really that big)

[QUOTE][I][COLOR=Magenta]My boobs are too big!!!! -Jessica Simpson playing golf with Nick -[/COLOR][/I][/QUOTE]

lol. ok well I'm done!!!! :D [/I][/COLOR]

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Pawn114']Yeah... also, the little messages on their shirts... we have to look at them to read them, we arent superman(men)! Then they get insulted/angry or whatever at you looking... whats the point of them!?......... Also, as someone previously mentioned, the way they carry themselves does alot, too. It can show inner fortitude, confidence and the like.[/quote]

yeah I soppose It's alittle hypacritical of us to get pissed off at people reading our shirts when there right over our chests. Some people wear them cus some of the sayings relflect in a way of who they are......but some of the sayings I've read are a little snobby so I don't think it says much about them........Also I'm not quite getting the meaning of "carry themselves" does it mean confidence or something...I've never heard that saying before

Fact: Has anyone notice that Mcdonalds adds are nothing more than womans chests with writing on them. I only remember one guy in all the adds that they've done showing off women's breasts. I'm mean sheesh, sure its a clever way for marketing (all the horny guys[or gurls] well just start flocking to mcdonalds) but it's not very original...what ever happened to the saying "smiles are free"or something at mcdonalds

[size=1][color=purple]Well, I'm glad that some people don't really care about size, unlike at my school. :( (Some people can be really mean. I've come really close to stuffing my bra to make them look bigger. lol) I'm just glad that I was able to find some people who don't really care. (I won't reveal my size, but I'd say it's decent and it wouldn't look so bad if there weren't so many over-sized mutants where I live.)[/color][/size]
[size=1][color=purple]I've never seen a McDonald's commercial recently, but I'm not surprised. Everyone does that in advertising or in TV shows. Do you want to know why? Because it works believe it or not. (If it didn't, then we wouldn't see any commercials like that today.)[/color][/size]

[FONT=Verdana][size=1][quote]Has anyone notice that Mcdonalds adds are nothing more than womans chests with writing on them[/quote]
Further proof that Australia is better than America. We don't have Macca's ads like that. In fact ours are quite...nice. Heh.

I think the main question has been answered. The only people who apparently care about big 'nawks' are the people who are unrepresented here. So 'd say that that section is actually very small... especially from the opinions of everyone I know, and everyone on here.

Most girls have something, and if you are pretty then something is all you need.[/size][/FONT]

Breast size...NAH! I don't really care...to tell the truth the first women I actually fell in love with was...well flat...and it didn't bother me help me actually. saved me the trouble of looking down her shirt and all that o by getting distractd by them while talking to her. I'm serious lol I even told her this, she laughed her *** off. Anyway the way I see it anymore, nice sized breasts are well...a bonus so to speak. If she's flat so what she's still great in my eyes. If she has nice sized ones wonderful still the same women or what not.

heh personal note: Im actually a leg man myself...MUAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA! :tasty:

Sizes really don't matter , I mean you don't go out w/a girl for her boobs? (or do you?) It's really sad here where I live , Most of the "preppy" go on and on about Oh Becky look! I think she stuffs! It's like all their little lives Revolve around is chest size!
(I'd be pretty offended if someone went out w/me becuase of my chest,lol)

Oh heck! I guess tastes may vary, but I find it so ********d up if a guy likes to have his gf breasts big. Also some guys want their girlfriends to change the way they look so that guy will love him. those kind of guys are ones that make me usually pissed off.

Well for me, as long as the girl has personality and attitude, she's ok with me. For me some women want their breasts big so that they can get more attention and be more popular (well I guess not all but most of them do). I will not tell my gf to change her breast size just to satisfy me. But as long as she wants it to do to boost her self confidence, I will not object but it must not so obviously large

And also, it's the affection that is required for a relationship to work. Affection is the feeling that you want him/her just the way he/she is. It's not on how she/he looks. (Am I right everyone????:cool: )

[COLOR=RoyalBlue][I] I'm glad that so many of these guys don't care about sizes! It actually amazes me completely! So, I'd just like to thank all of you guyz, cause' you all are totally awesome! lol :D Anyway, any guy that does go for sizes, I feel sorry for you, because (no offense to anyone) girls with big breasts, care about one thing... their breasts :rolleyes: go figure! lol. O.K. Well I'm done! Bye!

~vanna~[/I][/COLOR]

[QUOTE=PiroMunkie][size=1][center][img]http://www.iconcave.com/img/icon/93.gif[/img][/center]
Disclaimer: I do not agree with the above quote. This topic just made me think of it, and it is a funny show, lol.

On a personal note, I really do not care what size they are. In fact, a majority of the girls I have ever been interested in did not have a large chest at all. I do not know if that happens by subconscious preference or whatever, but that just occured to me. I would say there is no such thing as too small, but there can be a point where they are too big. I could not tell you an approximate size, because I do not know them, lol.[/size][/QUOTE]
GIGGADY GIGGADY GIG-A-DY WOAH!~quagmire

Breast sizes. Well, generally, they are appealing to the eye. To large makes certain tasks a little harder than usual, and to small makes is not as much fun. As for the emotional aspect of it. ::smacks any guy upside the head for saying" I hate you, you need bigger boobs"::

[color=darkviolet]In some ways it suprises me, in some ways it doesn't that guys don't care too much about breast size. Because some times I think it's all in some girls heads that all men are breast men. Maybe that's why the wonderbra is considered a great invention and there are so many magazines seeling breast enhancement pills

To be honest, I thought this thread was about if a girl was a bit overweight or not would you still be attracted to her. If some guys could answer honestly to that I'd be a bit surprised.

I'm curious though, would any guy date a woman who had fake boobs? You know, the kind that look like someone stuck two basketballs in the woman's bra ala Pam Anderson? Or even moderate ones? I heard that they actually stay cool even when it's hot out. To me that's just freaky. But what about everyone else?[/color]

[QUOTE=ChibiHorsewoman]
I'm curious though, would any guy date a woman who had fake boobs? You know, the kind that look like someone stuck two basketballs in the woman's bra ala Pam Anderson? Or even moderate ones? I heard that they actually stay cool even when it's hot out. To me that's just freaky. But what about everyone else?[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't date a woman [i]because of[/i] her fake boobs... but otherwise, yeah, sure, I guess. I don't really know how big Pamela Anderson's boobs were at her "peak" (because I think she had them reduced? or something?), but I saw that "Barb Wire" movie. If for some reason she wanted to date me, I wouldn't say "No, your boobs are too big." But on the same hand I wouldn't say, "Yes, because your boobs are big."

Basically, I don't take boobs into consideration when thinking about a date.... small or big.

Hmmm well It'll all come down to this Chibi if you were asking me...which you sort of are since well I am a guy heh.

I would say yes...if I like HER not her twins, I mean her, it wouldn't bother me....well ok it might a little seeing things that huge...but whatever not the point. I would if I actually cared for her. I wouldn't go out with her if I heard she did. And If I had been going out with her and she told me she was getting them I wouldn't break it off just for that.

And to easy you surprised girls minds. Look at it this way...I doubt many guys here are pigs because well those types of guys who think only of breast sizes are prolly out there banging some easy girl or an airhead (no ofense to any girls), instead of posting online. To tell the truth I don't know too many of those kinds of guys who knw anything about computers or rather message boards except that damn wishoops.net dumb spots message board you don't even get an avatar.... :mad:

[color=indigo][size=1][font=comic sans ms]Here's something that just occurred to me: Maybe we, as Internet users of various levels, are less inclined to consider physical assets in a person because we more than likely have some friendships where we have no idea what the person look likes. Perhaps an advantage of belonging to an on-line community is developing a preference for communication-based relationships, rather than visual or physical ones. If this theory has any truth to it, then OB users really don't represent an accurrate sample of all males.

Just a thought.[/color][/size][/font]

Breast Sizes, well come on, what is the point of caring, if there big or small, seeing as i'm a guy and totally agreeing with what ULX said at the start. Well what if your girlfriends got big breast, and you try to give her a hug, complicated, lol, but well i don't think it should matter about looks at anycase, i prefer to think about peoples personality, and thats the good thing with most internet relationships you don't have anything to base on someones apperance So your in love with someones personality which is a great thing, but am goin into Internet Relationships so i'll cut that subject

But personality's are the best way to decide how you like someone, not big breasts or whatever, i wouldn't care if i went out with a girl that was flat, or big, aslong as i liked her personality, and thats all that matters

I think this topic goes in hand with men sizes, their penus. Just as women talk about small and large penuses, guys talk about small and large breasts.

You guys know how parents buys a daughter a car once she finished high school? Well my friends told me that more and more of those parents are give girls breast in-plants instead of cars. I don't know if its true, just something to think about.

Oh breasts. To me, as long as their healthy and natural, I'm good. I'm straight and all but for some reason fake breasts are a real turn off for me. The fact that a women would go through pain to make people, or her man, more attracted to her is kinda wierd. Fake breasts aren't as soft. Feels funny. Some barely bounce. So yes, I don't like fake breasts but I don't dislike a girl if she has them. If bigger breast makes a women more confident just as bigger penuses for guys, then go for it.

My feelings are the same for small breasts vs. not small breasts and fake breasts vs. natural breasts.

Like Dagger said, I also think that smaller breasts are more attractive than big ones. If you read a thread in this forum about "what attracts you about girls?", you would know that I am totally turned off by girls who use plastic surgery, especially if they are too big. There were girls in my school who were trying to hit on me but I wasn't attracted to them, physically and personality wise while the girls I had a crush on were almost flat-chested. Personality is way more important than such unimportant stuff. Even if I was looking for physical attraction, a pretty face will always go before chest size.

I guess you could say I have the average size. If my boyfriend ever asked me to get them enlarged I'd slap him in the face. I don't think women should have to get breast enlargments just so they could impresss someone. There is more to a woman than the size of her rack.

Any guy who wants his girlfriend to have breast implants is either a total loser, an idiot, or both. I wish people were more people like you guys in the threads. Some people are not as smart or mentally advanced as we are and they think that the rack is everything.

Personally, I think that anybody who thinks that they have to change how they look in order to please some [i]guy[/i] is crazy, abnormal, and wierd. You are you and nothing can change that, if someone doesn't like [i]you[/i] for [i]you[/i], it's their problem, not yours. You can't change you, and you shouldn't try.

Any [i]guy[/i] who cares remotely about a girl's [i]size[/i], is an idiodic jerk and doesn't deserve a girl.

[quote name='Shiro_Ryuu']Any guy who wants his girlfriend to have breast implants is either a total loser, an idiot, or both.[/quote]

[color=indigo][size=1][font=comic sans ms]Good God, horrid flashback; a friend of mine, on his first date with a girl, told her that if she got some implants, she'd be totally hot.

He called me later and asked if he'd done something wrong. I spent thirty minutes yelling at him over the phone. If he'd been in front of me, I might have hit him. Gahhh...

They continued going out for a month and a half, for reasons completely beyond me. I told him that every day with her was a day longer than he should have had, after saying that.[/color][/size][/font]

[QUOTE=DeathBug][color=indigo][size=1][font=comic sans ms] If he'd been in front of me, I might have hit him. Gahhh...

They continued going out for a month and a half, for reasons completely beyond me.[/color][/size][/font][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue][SIZE=2]I would've killed him right then and there!!!! Why in the world did they still go out???? :eek: There is absolutely no reason any girl or guy should change themselves for another! Sheesh! What's wrong with people theses days? O.o;[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Guest Vash331
It doesn't really matter to me, as long as they don't get too big, they need to be in proportion to the rest of the body.
I remember this one time i went in to this strange shop at the mall, it sold freaky things...lava lamps, electric glass ball thingys, i dunno strange stuff. Anyways i remember looking at one of these postcards and seeing a woman with gargantuous breast, it scared me very badly...i couldn't sleep for days.....oh god, i need to go talk to my pshycologist now.....