Krycifer Posted July 10, 2004 Posted July 10, 2004 Well uh here goes here's my real name It's Chayanne.Now tell me yours.
Dan L Posted July 10, 2004 Posted July 10, 2004 Until now I'd always assumed that Dan was my real name, but now that you actually ask I'm not so sure..
JuliasPeach Posted July 11, 2004 Posted July 11, 2004 [COLOR=DarkOrange]would you guess mine is Peach? well it is! So um yeah.... my name is Peach! cool huh? and i'm a guy, remember that! ^_^[/COLOR]
Dan L Posted July 11, 2004 Posted July 11, 2004 I thought the 3 word wonder couldn't be beaten, but.. OH MY WORD! A ONE WORD WONDER!!!! :p (alternatively "Oh my word, I wonder, could it be a one word wonder?") After thorough checking, it turns out my real name [i]is[/i] Dan. All my I.D. says so, and so do all the guys I know.
JCBaggee Posted July 11, 2004 Posted July 11, 2004 [color=darkred][size=1]Whoo, this topic again? Already? Hrm... Mine would be Chris. Or Jorge. Depends on whicih convenience store you're walking out of >_> (Hmmm...Ron White does that one better...) --Chris[/color][/size]
Fyxe Posted July 11, 2004 Posted July 11, 2004 [size=1][color=darkblue]I would be Claire. Isn't that just grand. I've actually been mistaken to be named Glen once though, whatever fits your fancy I guess. But I truely DO prefer Glen. Yes indeed. :P[/color][/size]
Sara Posted July 11, 2004 Posted July 11, 2004 [size=1][color=#ff6600]Hi, Chayanne! Welcome to OB. Please take a gander at our [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/rules.php?][u]rules[/u][/url] and [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/faq.php?][u]FAQ[/u][/url]. You'll find that we generally ask that people post topics that can [i]not[/i] be effectively answered with a one word reply. As a note to Jennifer and Ben, we also ask that people take the opportunity [i]not[/i] to post gorgeously short replies when such a thread appears. ^_~ If you'd like to know a specific person's real name, your best bet is simply to ask them. Alternately, you can visit [url=http://myOtaku.com][u]myOtaku[/u][/url], another part of theOtaku's network of sites. Many people list their real names in the information column on their sites, which you can generally find by looking under their username (in the case of Dan L above) or in their signature. -Sara[/color][/size]
Recommended Posts