Hevn Posted July 19, 2004 Posted July 19, 2004 [COLOR=RoyalBlue][B][SIZE=1]Sorry... I guess that was hard. It's Christian Slater. He was the one to get to interview Brad Pitt in Interview with the Vampire, one of the soldiers in Windtalkers, and the leading man in Bed of Roses with some girl whose surname is Tomei. ^_^x Here's another one to keep the game moving: Lord of the Rings Elizabeth The Talented Mr. Ripley[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]
BeowulfmonX Posted July 19, 2004 Posted July 19, 2004 ... Cate Blanchett. This one should be easy enough. Joe's Apartment Calendar Girl Scream 2
ChibiHorsewoman Posted July 24, 2004 Author Posted July 24, 2004 [QUOTE=BeowulfmonX]Joe's Apartment Calendar Girl Scream 2[/QUOTE] [color=darkviolet]I'm going to make a bad guess and say Keanue Reeves. But I bet that's wrong This one might be a bit hard since these are all movies from the 1930's. I'm just hoping the last one gives it away: [b]Strange Interlude Red Dust Gone With the Wind[/b][/color]
BeowulfmonX Posted July 24, 2004 Posted July 24, 2004 [QUOTE=ChibiHorsewoman][color=darkviolet]I'm going to make a bad guess and say Keanue Reeves. But I bet that's wrong This one might be a bit hard since these are all movies from the 1930's. I'm just hoping the last one gives it away: [b]Strange Interlude Red Dust Gone With the Wind[/b][/color][/QUOTE] And I'm going to guess that you based the answer off my avatar. Nope you're wrong. Jerry O' Connell. And the answer to yours is Clark Gable. Back to the Future Stuart Little Teen Wolf
Hevn Posted July 24, 2004 Posted July 24, 2004 [COLOR=RoyalBlue][SIZE=1][B][COLOR=Purple]Micheal J. Fox ^_^x[/COLOR] Bird on a Wire Banger Sisters Death Becomes Her[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
eleanor Posted July 24, 2004 Posted July 24, 2004 [color=firebrick] [b]Answer: Goldie Hawn[/b] The Winter Guest Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets Cashback [the Harry Potter thing should be a dead giveaway][/color]
Gavin Posted July 25, 2004 Posted July 25, 2004 [SIZE=1][b]Answer:[/b] Alan Rickman The Count of Monte Cristo Gladiator Patriot Games [Mostly small roles but this shouldn't be too hard] [/SIZE]
eleanor Posted July 25, 2004 Posted July 25, 2004 [color=firebrick] That's not the answer...Alan Rickman isn't in Cashback. [/color]
BeowulfmonX Posted July 25, 2004 Posted July 25, 2004 maladjusted: Sean Biggerstaff Kane: Richard Harris This should be a dead giveaway. Gun Shy Speed The Vanishing
Gavin Posted July 25, 2004 Posted July 25, 2004 [SIZE=1]I was just about to correct my mistake but anyway. [b]Answer:[/b] Sandra Bullock One of my all time favourite actors. Beverly Hills Ninja Airheads Wayne's World 2 [R.I.P][/SIZE]
hawke3000 Posted July 25, 2004 Posted July 25, 2004 Chris Farley! Okay, here's one, ___________________________ Reservoir Dogs Pulp Fiction Four Rooms ___________________________ Think about it before you answer.
ColourDeaf Posted July 25, 2004 Posted July 25, 2004 Answer: Tim Roth how about this? Snatch The One The Transporter
Doukeshi Posted July 25, 2004 Posted July 25, 2004 Answer: Jason Statham Question: 10 Things I Hate About You Mona Lisa Smile Down to You
GuyYouMetOnline Posted July 26, 2004 Posted July 26, 2004 Answer: Julia Stiles Question: View to a Kill The Rundown The Stepford Wives
BeowulfmonX Posted July 26, 2004 Posted July 26, 2004 [b]Answer:[/b] Christopher Walken New: Godzilla Glory The Lion King
Gavin Posted July 26, 2004 Posted July 26, 2004 [SIZE=1][b]Answer:[/b] Matthew Broderick Battlefield Earth Good Morning Vietnam The Crying Game[/SIZE]
BeowulfmonX Posted July 26, 2004 Posted July 26, 2004 [b]Answer:[/b] Forest Whitaker Bring it On Kiki's Delivery Service Levity
Gavin Posted July 26, 2004 Posted July 26, 2004 [SIZE=1][b]Answer:[/b] Kirsten Dunst Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back Indiana Jones and The Last Crusade Troy[/SIZE]
BeowulfmonX Posted July 26, 2004 Posted July 26, 2004 [b]Answer:[/b] Julian Glover MIB 2 Small Soldiers Pootie Tang
Gavin Posted July 26, 2004 Posted July 26, 2004 [SIZE=1][b]Answer:[/b] David Cross Gunfight at the O.K. Corral Warlock Star Trek V: The Final Frontier[/SIZE]
BeowulfmonX Posted July 27, 2004 Posted July 27, 2004 [b]Answer:[/b] DeForest Kelley Thunderpants Before and After Donnie Brasco
Gavin Posted July 27, 2004 Posted July 27, 2004 [SIZE=1]Heh this seems to be just between you and I BeowulfmonX. [b]Answer:[/b] Paul Giamatti L.A. Confidential Rules of Engagement The Hard Word[/SIZE]
BeowulfmonX Posted July 27, 2004 Posted July 27, 2004 [b]Answer:[/b] Guy Pearce Hard Drive Can't Be Heaven The Soft Kill
GuyYouMetOnline Posted July 28, 2004 Posted July 28, 2004 Between two of you, huh? I think I have something to say about that. Answer: Matt McCoy Question: Levity Spider-Man Jumanji
ColourDeaf Posted July 28, 2004 Posted July 28, 2004 Answer: Kirsten Dunst ------------------------------ American history X Primal Fear Fight Club
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now