Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[url]http://www.spies.com/~gus/trenchcoat/[/url]


Ok, No_regrets and I were surfing around looking for a coat for a Kiba costume, and we came upon this site. Does anyone know how to turn in someone on the web? I know that this is freedom of speech and all. But seriously. Read the hompage and you'll understand. Someone should do something about this!! We don't know how. This is threatening to people's lives!!!
Posted
Um its a website. You can't turn it in. There is no web police shutting down "bad" sites. The only people that can terminate a website is the server.

Besides that fact, the whole site looks like a big giant joke anyway, so you're probably over-reacting for no reason.
Posted
[quote name='wrist cutter']Remember: everything you read on the internet is true.[/quote]
So you mean there really are dragons and fairies?

I agree with Transtic Nerve, it's probally just a joke, or else a guy with anger issues. *wonders what would happen if he went through with his plan*
Posted
Okay, I wish I could help you with this, but my dad *grumbles* has this stupid parental control servicies on my computer (he's really immature and thinks I don't know anything) and I can't see what it is... anyone mind informing me?
Posted
No, everything on the web is not true if it was....
Well, lets just say that A certain president would be in jail,
Dragons would be floating among us,
And alot of people would run outa day jobs.
XD
Guest Vash331
Posted
Yeah this guy sounds like a major goth cockbite. I hate ignorant people like that, they have so much and they spit on it all with their disrespect and lack of common courtesy for all the people that died for freedom. But I do agree with the other guys, he's probally just messing around and it shouldn't be taken seriously. Man let me tell ya though, if i were a Jew, I'd go out and find him and take him down.

Oh...what's a Jiggaboo? Anyways i really don't think people like that deserve to live...I'm serious too, if i had my way i'd just let him either be a slave in my opium fields or take him out with gas or something....that's a little harsh though isn't it, it just really bothers me that there are people like that in this world. So disrespectful.

I even hang out with a good number of goth kids, and most of them are cool, but this dude sounds like a total douche.
Posted
And about the site, I think you can repport people to the FBI, specially whit all this terrotist crap going on.(And the moron actually put up his aol profile! Fool.)
Posted
HOLY CRAP! [url=http://www.satirewire.com/news/jan02/australia.shtml]LOOK![/url]

That's about all I have to add to the current comments on things on the internet not being necessarily true.

If the link is serious though, yes it's sick, but what exactly are you supposed to do about it? Legally, that is. The kid certainly has some extreme opinions, but he's not really said anything that can prove anything except that he has some pretty controversial ideas (as opposed to acting on them)
Posted
[color=#707875]Can't you guys see the "cruel site of the day" link at the top? It looks to me like this thing is just a complete joke (which it would be regardless).

The cool thing about the Internet is that if you don't like something, you [i]don't have to click on it[/i]. I tend to drop that little pearl of wisdom now and then, just in case people forget. ~_^[/color]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...