Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by \¤~NoodleZ~¤/ [/i]
[B]Personally I liked the McNuggets.

They were awesome! [/B][/QUOTE]
yeah, fun to play with, not to eat...:nervous: :drunk: :butthead:
humm....anywayz....:toothy:
I used to think Grimace was some weird Chia Pet when I was a wee little thing. go figure....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i]
[B]

[SIZE=1]I also liked the small funzzy things... with antennae... errr, they were brown and the other was green... I think...

YAE!!![/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

your thinking of the fry guys..
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i]
[B]

your thinking of the fry guys.. [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=crimson][b][size=1]Ya know what i'm thinkin?

I'm thinkin all of ya'll have lost your minds.... lol.... :D [/color][/b][/size]
Posted
Ahh i remember who he is.... He is the purple dude....I asked some lil kid....LoL.. I was desperate.. I need to know answers....Fast!
Posted
The fry guys were called the fry kids.... they were all different colors.. they were SO adorable.... But everyone forgot about Birdie!!! you know the weird bird chic??
but the fry kids are the best~!!!!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Frankie5 Angels [/i]
[B]I may be a little late on this one,but a grimace is a type of frown. [/B][/QUOTE]

A frown huh? No wonder you're late, you seem pretty slow.:demon:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Darkness [/i]
[B]

A frown huh? No wonder you're late, you seem pretty slow.:demon: [/B][/QUOTE]


I think you must be the one thats slow,to find out what I mean click [url=http://www.dictionary.com/cgi-bin/dict.pl?term=grimace]here[/url]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Frankie5 Angels [/i]
[B]


I think you must be the one thats slow,to find out what I mean click [url=http://www.dictionary.com/cgi-bin/dict.pl?term=grimace]here[/url] [/B][/QUOTE]

Ur not as witty as u think u are. I'm glad that ur so literal, u'll go far in life.(u know what I mean? or should i spell my words phonetically)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i]
[B][color=crimson][b][size=1]Quit argueing for gods sake, or do it pm's and stop wasting our damn time[/color][/b][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

We're not.Just simply sizing each other up for fun.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...