Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
has anyone here seen a ghost like a real one not in a pic or any thing but u were in an area and u saw one ???
i have seen a few ghosts but they are not freaky besides the fact that they r transparent! but some r just scary:eek:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Pretty Sammy [/i]
[B]I don't believe in ghosts

... but I think they could be in my house because things move for no reason at all sometimes. It freaks me out![/B][/QUOTE]

That's a contradiction.
Posted
This really happened and I'm not sure if this qualifys as a ghost story but.....
The day after my cat died I happened to look out the window. Now, my cat was 13 years old and so was I at the time, we grew up together (he died a couple of years ago). This cat was sitting there and it looked back at me. I screamed to my mother and we ran outside to look. The cat was real, or as real as you can get for a ghost. The cat looked EXACTLY like mine that had died and further more, it purred and rubbed against our legs and tried to come in the house. It showed up two more times then disapeared and I haven't seen him since. I like to think it was my cat's way of saying goodbye.:)
Guest Trotenks
Posted
i never saw a ghost but i belive in aliens
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AJ2K1 4 Life [/i]
[B][B]never blieved in ghosts, never s'n a ghost
simple question, simple answer ;) [/B] [/B][/QUOTE]

You like broli right [IMG]http://www.angelfire.com/mo3/darksephiroths/broli.gif[/IMG]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AJ2K1 4 Life [/i]
[B][B]I guess I do blieve in aliens...but ghosts, no, never[/B]
:rolleyes: [/B][/QUOTE]

Yes all hail us aliens uh...i mean aliens (looks around then runs away)(ok that wasnt funny)
Posted
i have seen a few ghosts one is really not all that scary but the rest are just freaky!!!!!! yes matt d the ghost by window is still there
well at least i'm not crazy!!:p

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...