OtakuBoards

Dragonball-a new hope (new sign ups)

Sephiroth

ok, we have just completed the cube saga, and now the fist saga has begun, so I am now taking new entries for the rpg, older members need not sign up, I am looking for some new people, if you wish to sign up, just do the following....

Name:
Height:
Weight:
Bio:

Stats (because the regular posters have become so strong, I have decided to increase the points you have to spread over the levels at the bottom, you have 20 000 points to spread)

Strength:
Speed:
Dexterity:
Spirit:
Ki:

anyone is welcome to join....

oh, and just to remind everyone that noone can turn ssj instantly that joins, you must train long and hard, and when strong enough, something emotional must happen to make you turn ssj, only craig and I have turned ssj, and that was somewhere in the later pages of the thread....

HELL, YEAH! I'm in!

Name: Neil
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 201(Hey, I play football!)
Bio: A Sayian fighter with a tail. He has very little patience, and very little Spirit. He does, however, have loyalty and detirmination.
He prefers to be left alone. Not much else is known.

Stats:

Strength: 4,320
Speed: 3,554
Dexterity: 2,483
Spirit: 143
Ki: 9,500

Wait! This is a gang?! Damn, I missed somthin...
Oh, and Raiha? Learn the details. Craig and I have been
AIMing for a few months now. I know what to do here.
So, just butt it out, please. I understand (most of) the rules for this RPG. So, chill.

Name: Mike Masenko
Height: 6'1
Weight: 143 LBS

Bio: He was trained by the great Gogetus ( I made it up. Triple Fusion: Goku, Gohan, and Vegeta. I can dream :P ) . He wears a black suit just like Goku but with a neon yellow belt and his own symbol. He has a short temper. He is a pure Saiyan. He doesnt much about his childhood.. Because his parents left him alone to live on his own. Gogetus found him one day and trained him.

Strength:4,000
Speed: 3,000
Dexterity:2,500
Spirit: 2,500
Ki: 8,000

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mornigndew [/i]
[B][color=blue] There's not a lot of female here. Can someone tell me the rules please? [/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

its simple, its a dragonball style rpg, check out the main thread to see what its like....

when you sign up you can go to the main thread and start posting, you don't need to wait for my permission....

Um...ok. I'm not sure if I should do this, but...what the heck? And Morningdew is right! There'se not many girl-controlled girl characters here. So, I'm in!

Name: Yana
Height: 6'4"
Weight: 125

Bio: Yana is a kind, loving person, out on her own in the world. She lives with her cat, Cookie, and is usually not angered much except by criminals and [color=crimson]violent mood swings[/color]. (Usually at "that time of the month". :angel: :P) She loves running and taking out her anger on inanamate objects. Although she's had no formal training, she craves some of her own. And unknown to her, the nightmares she's been having lately are really her inner self trying to remind her of who she is. (Dun dun dun...) (And she's not a Saiyan by the way.)

Strength: 4,000
Speed: 5,000
Dexterity: 3,000
Spirit: 6,000
Ki: 2,000

(Hopefully I don't make a fool of myself...)

Ok count me in!

Name: Andrew
Height: 7'
Weight: 230lbs(Muscle)
Bio: A great saiyin fighter who has spent most of his life training under a great warrior who he doesn't know anything about. Wears the saiyin armour that Vegeta wore during Cell saga, hair like Vegeta but looks like me :D

Stats:
Strength:4000
Speed: 5500
Dextitety(sp):3000
Sririt:2500
Ki: 5000

hello! raiha! another girl rpger has arrived

Name: siren kojia
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 116lbs
discription: tall with blue hair wears black tank top and navy blue baggy pants
Bio: a loner with amnesia(sp?) woke up in a tree in the mountains and dislikes human contact...

Strength:3,000
Speed: 5100
Dexterity:2,000
Spirit: 5,000
Ki: 5000

Name: Lotus
Height: 5'4
Weight: 105 lbs
Bio: Black hair, wear black pant, black tank top, with a black coat. Never speak, cry, or smile.

Strength: 3000
Speed: 5000
Dexterity: 4000
Spirit: 4000
Ki: 4000