Sephiroth Posted November 1, 2001 Posted November 1, 2001 ok, we have just completed the cube saga, and now the fist saga has begun, so I am now taking new entries for the rpg, older members need not sign up, I am looking for some new people, if you wish to sign up, just do the following.... Name: Age: Gender: Height: Weight: Bio: Stats (because the regular posters have become so strong, I have decided to increase the points you have to spread over the levels at the bottom, you have 20 000 points to spread) Strength: Speed: Dexterity: Spirit: Ki: anyone is welcome to join.... oh, and just to remind everyone that noone can turn ssj instantly that joins, you must train long and hard, and when strong enough, something emotional must happen to make you turn ssj, only craig and I have turned ssj, and that was somewhere in the later pages of the thread....
Chaos Posted November 1, 2001 Posted November 1, 2001 HELL, YEAH! I'm in! Name: Neil Age: 14 Gender: Male Height: 5' 11" Weight: 201(Hey, I play football!) Bio: A Sayian fighter with a tail. He has very little patience, and very little Spirit. He does, however, have loyalty and detirmination. He prefers to be left alone. Not much else is known. Stats: Strength: 4,320 Speed: 3,554 Dexterity: 2,483 Spirit: 143 Ki: 9,500
Raiha Posted November 1, 2001 Posted November 1, 2001 [COLOR=royalblue]Oh great, Neil, just what the gang needs... And I'm [i]still[/i] the only girl that's played by a girl. Claire doesn't count Seph.[/COLOR]
Yoda Posted November 1, 2001 Posted November 1, 2001 Oiy! Don't you bad talk Neil. I've exlpained all the rules and stuff to him,so he's not gonna be invinsible, of be SSJ6Fire saiyan, or anything like that. He agreed to abide by the rules that Seph;s set.
Chaos Posted November 1, 2001 Posted November 1, 2001 Wait! This is a gang?! Damn, I missed somthin... Oh, and Raiha? Learn the details. Craig and I have been AIMing for a few months now. I know what to do here. So, just butt it out, please. I understand (most of) the rules for this RPG. So, chill.
Sephiroth Posted November 1, 2001 Author Posted November 1, 2001 welcome aboard, you may start in the RPG, just put yourself into it somehow....
Raiha Posted November 1, 2001 Posted November 1, 2001 [COLOR=royalblue]Alright! Alright! I take it back. :demon: More or less. But I'll continue to be dissatisfied with the lack of female players.[/COLOR]
Chaos Posted November 1, 2001 Posted November 1, 2001 Well, I ain't havin a surgury just to make you happy. OK, I'll post
Raiha Posted November 1, 2001 Posted November 1, 2001 [COLOR=royalblue]I wouldn't ask you to become a transexual to make me happy. I'd laugh myself silly first.[/COLOR] :demon:
Guest Posted November 1, 2001 Posted November 1, 2001 Name: Mike Masenko Age: 16 Gender: Male Height: 6'1 Weight: 143 LBS Bio: He was trained by the great Gogetus ( I made it up. Triple Fusion: Goku, Gohan, and Vegeta. I can dream :P ) . He wears a black suit just like Goku but with a neon yellow belt and his own symbol. He has a short temper. He is a pure Saiyan. He doesnt much about his childhood.. Because his parents left him alone to live on his own. Gogetus found him one day and trained him. 20,000 Strength:4,000 Speed: 3,000 Dexterity:2,500 Spirit: 2,500 Ki: 8,000
Raiha Posted November 2, 2001 Posted November 2, 2001 [COLOR=skyblue]"Doesn't much about his childhood." Mind translating that for me?[/COLOR]
kakkarot ssj4 Posted November 2, 2001 Posted November 2, 2001 Name: kakkarot jr Age: 15 Gender: male Height: 5'8 Weight: 286 (its pure muscle and power) Bio: lean and muscular. saiyan with long tail. spends everyday training and has ability to power up togreat streghths when mad. Strength: 5000 Speed: 4000 Dexterity: 4000 Spirit: 4000 Ki: 3000
mornigndew Posted November 2, 2001 Posted November 2, 2001 [color=blue] There's not a lot of female here. Can someone tell me the rules please? [/color]
Sephiroth Posted November 2, 2001 Author Posted November 2, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mornigndew [/i] [B][color=blue] There's not a lot of female here. Can someone tell me the rules please? [/color] [/B][/QUOTE] its simple, its a dragonball style rpg, check out the main thread to see what its like.... when you sign up you can go to the main thread and start posting, you don't need to wait for my permission....
SSJMihoshi Posted November 3, 2001 Posted November 3, 2001 Um...ok. I'm not sure if I should do this, but...what the heck? And Morningdew is right! There'se not many girl-controlled girl characters here. So, I'm in! Name: Yana Age: 18 Gender: Female Height: 6'4" Weight: 125 Bio: Yana is a kind, loving person, out on her own in the world. She lives with her cat, Cookie, and is usually not angered much except by criminals and [color=crimson]violent mood swings[/color]. (Usually at "that time of the month". :angel: :P) She loves running and taking out her anger on inanamate objects. Although she's had no formal training, she craves some of her own. And unknown to her, the nightmares she's been having lately are really her inner self trying to remind her of who she is. (Dun dun dun...) (And she's not a Saiyan by the way.) 20,000 Strength: 4,000 Speed: 5,000 Dexterity: 3,000 Spirit: 6,000 Ki: 2,000 (Hopefully I don't make a fool of myself...)
Raiha Posted November 3, 2001 Posted November 3, 2001 [COLOR=royalblue]Don't worry! If you make a fool of yourself, I'll cover for you. :D Us women gotta stick together. :D[/COLOR]
Andrew Posted November 3, 2001 Posted November 3, 2001 Ok count me in! Name: Andrew Age: 22 Gender: Male Height: 7' Weight: 230lbs(Muscle) Bio: A great saiyin fighter who has spent most of his life training under a great warrior who he doesn't know anything about. Wears the saiyin armour that Vegeta wore during Cell saga, hair like Vegeta but looks like me :D Stats: Strength:4000 Speed: 5500 Dextitety(sp):3000 Sririt:2500 Ki: 5000
Raquel Posted November 3, 2001 Posted November 3, 2001 hello! raiha! another girl rpger has arrived Name: siren kojia Age: 15 Gender: female Height: 5'11" Weight: 116lbs discription: tall with blue hair wears black tank top and navy blue baggy pants Bio: a loner with amnesia(sp?) woke up in a tree in the mountains and dislikes human contact... 20,000 Strength:3,000 Speed: 5100 Dexterity:2,000 Spirit: 5,000 Ki: 5000
Sephiroth Posted November 3, 2001 Author Posted November 3, 2001 strange, all these female rp'ers and none of them post in the main thread, heh....
Raiha Posted November 4, 2001 Posted November 4, 2001 [COLOR=royalblue]:demon: But I do. And only because I have to defend the female name. :demon:[/COLOR]
Raquel Posted November 4, 2001 Posted November 4, 2001 -_-' stupid me... i thought you where starting a new one...
Raiha Posted November 5, 2001 Posted November 5, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by stormwing [/i] [B]-_-' stupid me... i thought you where starting a new one... [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! That's funny. :D[/COLOR]
Raquel Posted November 6, 2001 Posted November 6, 2001 :therock: it is? anyways raiha... can you bring me in somehow?
Lotus Posted November 7, 2001 Posted November 7, 2001 Name: Lotus Age: 16 Gender: Female Height: 5'4 Weight: 105 lbs Bio: Black hair, wear black pant, black tank top, with a black coat. Never speak, cry, or smile. Strength: 3000 Speed: 5000 Dexterity: 4000 Spirit: 4000 Ki: 4000
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now