Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I decided to check out the wallpaper section on theOtaku, but for some reason, it says that I have to be a member to view wallpapers, but I'm already a member, when I click on the submit wallpaper thingy, that works, but I can't see wallpapers on the wallpaper section.
Posted
[font=Verdana][size=1][color=darkred]I've had trouble lately viewing the wallpapers and greetings. After clearing out my cookies and logging out of myOtaku and then log in again, I got the wallpaper site to work. The greetings, however, still won't show up for me.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Verdana][size=1][color=darkred]Ideas/suggestions ?[/color][/size][/font]
Posted
[COLOR=RoyalBlue][SIZE=1][B]Err... you could try refreshing the page. Somehow, when I have cookie problems the logging out and in and clearing cookies doesn't work.[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
[font=Arial][size=1][color=Indigo]Regarding wallpapers... what happened to the comments I had on mine? Its not that it matters, but I found it rather odd that they'd all... you know... disappeared. [/color][/size][/font]
Posted
[quote name='Alan][font=Arial][size=1][color=Indigo]Regarding wallpapers... what happened to the comments I had on mine? Its not that it matters, but I found it rather odd that they'd all... you know... disappeared. [/color][/size'][/font][/quote]

[color=#707875]I had the same thing happen to mine. But I don't know what the cause was, unfortunately.[/color]
Posted
Well, I fixed a bug with the wallpaper portion of the comment system today. I highly doubt it will fix any of the problems previously mentioned.

I am not quite sure what happened to the comments that have been deleted. Doesn't make much sense, but I'll look into it. Hopefully it will not happen again, just let me know if it does

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...