Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Yeah, this has been known for awhile that they were making new ones... I just didn't know there was a date yet. Fox paid for something like 30 new episodes. If they wanted to keep them, they had first dibs. If not, they'd debut on Cartoon Network. Either way, CN gets to air them eventually.

Hopefully Fox won't be stupid this time and will put it in a good time slot and [B]leave it there[/B], instead of moving it around every time people get used to its air date.

I wonder if McFarlane's second series for Fox, American Dad, will debut soon.
Posted
American Dad premiers right after the Superbowl this coming Janurary (like Family Guy did before). I can't wait for that too. An alien running around the house. Oy XD

And as for Family Guy, don't expect season 4 soon. It premiers next summer. But American Dad will keep us company 'til then. As will all my Family Guy DvDs ^_^
Posted
[quote name='Dragon Warrior']And as for Family Guy, don't expect season 4 soon. It premiers next summer.[/quote]

In that case, it sounds like his local Fox station just got the rights to show reruns in syndication...
Posted
I suppose so. Though, with the DvDs out and Cartoon Network airing the reruns, I dunno why Fox would bother taking up one of its time slots for Family Guy now. I wonder if American Dad will be on Fox. I hope so. I don't get Cartoon Network =/
Posted
[color=navy]I saw the first ten minutes or so of American Dad, and I didn't find it to be all that great. The only part that made me do more than chuckle was when the dad brought the really old dog home. Other than that, it had the same basic setup as Family Guy, minus one kid and a talking dog, plus the alien and the German goldfish.

I'll probably still watch it, but only to hold me over until Family Guy's glorious return.

Also, hasn't TBS been running Family Guy episodes for a while now? I haven't been watching, really (Adult Swim's showings are all I need), but I've caught it a couple times. [/color]
Posted
I shall stick to my DVD's. I don't have any extra channels so don't get Family Guy. And being across the Atlantic is a disadvantage when it comes to new episodes. Ah well, Stewie will amuse me always, no matter how many times I watch him.
Posted
Holy free holy! Why didn't I find out about this sooner!!! :eek: Wow, finally some new Family Guy episodes. All we need now is for Fox to finally cancel the Simpsons (great show that's going stale from being around way too long) and to bring back Futurama as well, and we'll all be set...
Posted
I'm glad it's coming out sooner than I heard. I heard from the Adult Swim forum that it's coming back in earlier 2005

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...