Foredaddy Posted November 2, 2001 Posted November 2, 2001 Does anyone know of a good graphic design program thats not real expensive? If you know about anything just reply. Thanks.:butthead:
No-Name Posted November 2, 2001 Posted November 2, 2001 just download a trial version of Adobe Photoshop 5.5, it never expires.
RicoTranzrig Posted November 2, 2001 Posted November 2, 2001 Yup, photoshop is a really good tool to use easy too...for 3d Apps, I think 3dstudio max R3 is a good choice, even though it may cost a bit more.
coolkam007 Posted November 2, 2001 Posted November 2, 2001 well if your willing to pay for the programs.. and have the time to learn how to use them.. adobe 6 :) for 3d programs bryce5 lightwave rhino theres alot more..but those are good ones..
Foredaddy Posted November 2, 2001 Author Posted November 2, 2001 Thanks guys (& gals:D )! I appreciate your help.:naughty:
Charles Posted November 2, 2001 Posted November 2, 2001 Hey glad to see you back Foredaddy. Actually, another good program is Quark. Most Graphic designers use it in unison with Adobe Photoshop.
BabyGirl Posted November 2, 2001 Posted November 2, 2001 [color=deeppink]Foredaddy! Good to see you again :p Heh, anyway, I just use PhotoShop...though I'm not all that advanced in graphic design, but that program works quite nicely.[/color]
Foredaddy Posted November 2, 2001 Author Posted November 2, 2001 Ive got so many friends:love: Thanks I gotta try and get a copy real cheap. dirt cheap. I always like coming here.:D
Gally Posted November 2, 2001 Posted November 2, 2001 PSP isn't super great...but it's easy to use so that's what I have. ^^
Zidargh Posted November 2, 2001 Posted November 2, 2001 That Adobe Photoshop,can you make animated GIFS in it? Whats the site where I cant download it? Also try Xara.com
Break Posted November 2, 2001 Posted November 2, 2001 [SIZE=1]Yeah, [url]www.xara.com[/url] , dowload Xara X or another program, Zidane had/has it and it's cool...[/SIZE]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now