Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
OKay, sorry people but I am friggin bored right now. SO! If you've ever seen any of the Monty Python movies, then post your favorite quote/dialogue.



had a second thought.

Actually, go ahead and post any of your favorite quotes from movies. here's my M.P. quote:

"Oh lord, bless this thy holy hand grenade, that it may blow thine enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy...."

I'm a dork.

:cross: :butthead: :drunk: :excited: :excited: :excited:
Posted
YAY!!!
one of 'em is my sig
here's the rest:

-"Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?"
-"I HATE SPAM!!!" (not the Holy Grail, but oh well:p)
-"Camelot!" "Camelot!" "Camelot!" "[SIZE=1]it's only a model...[/SIZE]" "Sshhh!"
-"I'm not dead!"
-King Arthur: I am your king! woman: Well I didn't vote for you!
-"I mean, if I went around saying I was an empereror just because some moistened bink had lobbed a scimitar at me they'd put me away!
-"Just a flesh wound."
heeheeeee, that's all I can think of at the moment.
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
She turned me into a newt!!!!!!!!!!
....a newt?
...............I got better.
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
These are grave times, last year the goverment spent more money on health care than what it did on silly walks.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i]
[B]These are grave times, last year the goverment spent more money on health care than what it did on silly walks. [/B][/QUOTE]


[SIZE=1]HA! Cool, what is everyone's fav. film of it? I like the life of Brian and what is the medieval one called?[/SIZE]
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
in order
1. Life of Brian
2. Holy Grail
3. Meaning of life
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
jabberwocky wasnt a python production (despite having a few of the cast, and being hella funny)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i]
[B]jabberwocky wasnt a python production (despite having a few of the cast, and being hella funny) [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Ah, ok, I replace with Meaning of Life.[/SIZE]
Posted
holy grail......

Arthur:I cut your arm off!

Knight:Its only a flesh wound!



Bridge keeper:what direction does a swan fly in?

King Arthur:which one? an african swan or a european swan?

Bridge Keeper:uh well..I dont know that!.......Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!
Posted
I do believe the question was "What is the air speed velocity of an unladen swallow?"
but that part was funny:D
"What is your favorite color?"
Blue........no! yelOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!"
Guest Mystery Guy
Posted
ah yes...Monty python...

'I fart in your General direction! your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of eldenberries!"

hehehe....i love that quote..
Posted
[SIZE=1]Woman: Who are you?

Arthur: I'm Arthur, King of the Britains!

Woman: King of the 'oo???

Arthur: The Britains!!

Woman: Who are the Britains???

Arthur: Well.. you are! And I am your king!

Woman: I didn't vote for you.

Arthur: You don't vote for a king!!

Woman: Well how did you become king then???
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Man: This parrot is dead!.. It has ceased to be!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[i]Man enters an office room[/i]

Other guy: You sick child molestive homosexuall pervert! (or something to that effect)

Man: Wha_? I came in here for an arguement!!!

Other guy: Oh, oh I'm sorry this is abuse.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lmao, those crack me up!! :laugh: :laugh: *butt falls off* aw crap, honey get the glue!! :eek:[/SIZE]
Posted
Oooh... My brother's favorite movie is the holy grail...he's made me watch it millions of times by now... I like the bunny ^.^ Freaky bunny that is... Grr... Can't remember quote... DANGIT! Usually I'm full of em, but, well...guess I forgot. :drunk:
Posted
[SIZE=1]"There are some who call me....! .... Tim?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tim: There it is!

(dont remember who): You mean behind the rabbit?

Tim: No, no! It [i]is[/i] the rabbit!!

(dont remember who): What?! It's just a rabbit.

(dont remember who): Ya, I almost soiled myself over all the excitment


Rotflmao :laugh:[/SIZE]
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
lol, yeh:

Tim: For Death awaits you all with big sharp pointy teeth!!!!!!!!!


--------------------------------
There.........!
Guinevere: what behind the rabbit?
Tim: It is the rabbit.....
'.................'
Robin: U scots git!!!!! I soiled my armour I was so scared!!!

-----------------------------------

lol, I remember it all half by heart
Posted
(talkin' about the rabbit) "What's it do, nibble your bum?!"

Black Knight: right, I'll do you for that.
King Arthur: you'll what?
BK: kill ya!
KA: :rolleyes: what are you gonna do, bleed on me?
BK: I'm invincible!
KA: you're a loony.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...