Boo Posted August 14, 2004 Posted August 14, 2004 [color=gray][size=1]Was bored. But at the end, when I saw it missed a border, I wasnt bored enough to add one though. Probably since I had to make the bg transparent later aswell, which now is ruined... Oh well. I prenounce you my Dragon Warrior supporting banner!: [IMG]http://files.deviantart.com/f/2004/227/6/f/DWbannerTrans2.gif[/IMG] [color=red][size=3]WARNING: The banner is 366 KB, needs time to load. Let it play once before you watch![/size][/color] EDIT: I don't know, somebody please reply if it runs stuck or not... [/size][/color]
Pawn114 Posted August 14, 2004 Posted August 14, 2004 It came up as a red x for me, so I went under properties and copied the url of it and it played up to a certain point. Where it got stuck. We bring you: (or something)... Hope it gets fixed, should be entertaining to watch
Boo Posted August 14, 2004 Author Posted August 14, 2004 [color=gray][size=1](After like a few minutes) For me it goes untill you see "PIROMUNKIE" and then it repeats... Okay, so that wasn't the idea. Its supposed to continue after wards... I'll let the thread rest untill I sorted it out -.-[/size][/color]
Dead Alice Posted August 15, 2004 Posted August 15, 2004 If the ending is "Jokopoko: Moo" (which is kind of...odd) then I got the whole thing. Very clever. I like how the mini-DW writes "our world". (I also went to properties and pasted the link. It came up as a red X.)
Hevn Posted August 15, 2004 Posted August 15, 2004 [COLOR=RoyalBlue][SIZE=1][B]Quite a cool animation you got there. I like how DW moved around in that short but cute animation. The fire effect is also nice as well as the smiley-ish thingies. Once cent though, transition's too fast sometimes. I wasn't finish reading one page yet when another one came up already. But all in all it's really nifty ^_^x[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Boo Posted August 15, 2004 Author Posted August 15, 2004 [color=gray][size=1]Oh joy it works now. Dunno what was wrong with it before though. Well anyways. Glad that you like it. The 'Jokopoko: Moo.' part was really nothing you should get, just random... thats all, I swear. I already thought that the text might go too quick for some people, but I'm too lasy to change that >.>[/size][/color]
Dragon Warrior Posted August 16, 2004 Posted August 16, 2004 That was quite sexy, my Booish friend :3 I like how you even inserted the ";_;" smilies you and I always tend to use. This calls for a sexy tea party. I'm pleased that more and more people are animating now here on OB. I'll get to watch movies instead of making them all now ^_^
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now