Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Linkin Park


Guest Melodyfire

Recommended Posts

Posted
well i've known linkin park from the soundtrack of dracula's legacy..at the beginning i think they were cool and fantastic...but after having bought meteora i've changed my idea..the good things made in hybrid theory disappear..for a sound more commercial..i listen to breaking the habit but probably is the only song i like..while in hybrid theory there isn't an ugly song..you can listen to it more times and it's not boring
Posted
[COLOR=RoyalBlue][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Hello Everyone! I love Linkin Park too. But i do think that their first cd,Hybrid Theory, was much better than their new cd. I recently bought the first one and was disappointed when i bought Meteora. Most of the songs sound the same unlike the first cd where every song had a unique sound. But LP still has a lot of talent and a great sound.[/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
All I have to say about Linkin Park is that I think Reanimation is one of the greatest remix albums i have eaver listened to. Not that that I listen to many remix CDs but that is beside the point. I saw them perform when they were down here for Livid and they were awesome.
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Green_Fuu
Posted
[COLOR=Green][SIZE=1]I think they're really good. I have liked every one of their CDs and I don't think there is any song I don't like. It'd be kool if they realeased a new CD pretty soon.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
i hate linkin park, i've never liked them, they were probaly put together in some office in the middle of new york, i hate corparate bands like them, like "Chapterblack888" said "there are better bands out there" like misfits, darkthrone,cradle of filth, moonspell e.t.c.
Posted
[quote name='morbid angel666']i hate linkin park, i've never liked them, they were probaly put together in some office in the middle of new york, i hate corparate bands like them, like "Chapterblack888" said "there are better bands out there" like misfits, darkthrone,cradle of filth, moonspell e.t.c.[/quote]


We talked about this in the Yellowcard and Lost Prophets page do not post on here if you are not a fan. We like your thoughts but not those like that we don't need people flamming and spamming here about groups they do not like.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...