OtakuBoards

Linkin Park

Guest Melodyfire

well i've known linkin park from the soundtrack of dracula's legacy..at the beginning i think they were cool and fantastic...but after having bought meteora i've changed my idea..the good things made in hybrid theory disappear..for a sound more commercial..i listen to breaking the habit but probably is the only song i like..while in hybrid theory there isn't an ugly song..you can listen to it more times and it's not boring

[COLOR=RoyalBlue][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Hello Everyone! I love Linkin Park too. But i do think that their first cd,Hybrid Theory, was much better than their new cd. I recently bought the first one and was disappointed when i bought Meteora. Most of the songs sound the same unlike the first cd where every song had a unique sound. But LP still has a lot of talent and a great sound.[/FONT][/COLOR]

All I have to say about Linkin Park is that I think Reanimation is one of the greatest remix albums i have eaver listened to. Not that that I listen to many remix CDs but that is beside the point. I saw them perform when they were down here for Livid and they were awesome.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Green_Fuu
[COLOR=Green][SIZE=1]I think they're really good. I have liked every one of their CDs and I don't think there is any song I don't like. It'd be kool if they realeased a new CD pretty soon.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[quote name='morbid angel666']i hate linkin park, i've never liked them, they were probaly put together in some office in the middle of new york, i hate corparate bands like them, like "Chapterblack888" said "there are better bands out there" like misfits, darkthrone,cradle of filth, moonspell e.t.c.[/quote]

We talked about this in the Yellowcard and Lost Prophets page do not post on here if you are not a fan. We like your thoughts but not those like that we don't need people flamming and spamming here about groups they do not like.