OtakuBoards

Whats your favorite Key chain?

Persona

What type of Keychain you like the most?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. What type of Keychain you like the most?

• Comic ones....lmao
    • One that tells it as it is.
    • Wierd ones
    • gothic ones.

[QUOTE=Aqua][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue] Well I decided to make a thread about key chains. I think of it as a tribute to our favorite key chains that make us laugh or represents us. I love key chains that say the truth and make me laugh. Well here's one of my favorite Key chain(men don't be mad):

[CENTER][B]MEN[/B]
Please Read Rules
Before Proceeding

1.Please don't talk to my breasts.
You won't be meeting them.
2.If you want to control someone
sleep with your remote.
3.I always choose chocolate over
men-always.
4.51% Love goddess 49% B****
5.My sexual preference is NO.
6.My body is a temple, now get on
your kness and pray.
7.It's not the size that counts, it's...
No, Wait size does count.
8.Remember, you horny piece of dirt,
girls are made of suger, spice
and everything nice.
9.Men are like hardwood floors, lay
them right the first time and you
can walk all over them forever.
10.Save your breath for your inflatable date.[/CENTER]

It makes me laugh all the time :smirk: . Anyways, this thread is to talk about your favorite key chains and even type them down. You can also make comments on others, but please don't get off topic and don't say improper things :cussing: .[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

Those are GREAT!!! Yes I am a guy, however they are quite funny. My brother has a couple that say:

I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person.

and:

Caution: I know Karate and about six other Chinesse words.

[color=darkviolet]I just bought myself a Tinkerbell keychain, but I might give that one to my mom if something better comes along.

I think I still have my Krillin key chain somewhere, maybe in a bag. I think if I fixed it could use it.

But I do believe I have one of the coolest keychains ever for my car. I can unlock and lock my doors, pop the trunk and make a panic button go off for my Alero. Can anyone else's keychain do that?[/color]

[SIZE=1]Well I've never really been a big Key Chain fan, often I find I lose it as easily as I lose my keys, often when both are attached together. But if I did have to pick a favourite I'd go for the one of Darth Vader I got out of a Lucky Bag or something along those lines. Looking back it was actually quite small, no more than maybe five or six centimetres long, but I was big into Star Wars at that age so it was one of the coolest things I had. In the end I think it got stolen along with my wallet so that was the end of it.

One of my new favourite Key Chains is one of an old NES controller I got in an issue of Nintendo Official Magazine UK a while back, it's made of rubber and there is one funky smell of it. My only gripe with it is the smell and the fact that it's just not my Vader key chain, which I'd got quite attached to. Well I guess that's my little rant done.[/SIZE]

• 2 weeks later...
[COLOR=RoyalBlue] Ok I diffenitly don't have a special keychain that does things with the car......I'm not jealous.....<<_>>,lol. Plus I also put my keychains on my tennis cover, that way they know its me. I have one that says:

[CENTER]Its a girls world
We just let boys live in it.[/CENTER]

Haha I love that one. Well hope to hear from you all soon and your new cool keychains. [/COLOR]

Guest Midnight Rush
Because most people know that you are right Blade15. Its called 'Self-Empowerment'. Total BS, but it sells.

Well, my favourite Keychain of ALLTIME is definatly the one that says:

[CENTER]JESUS LOVES YOU[/CENTER]
But the rest of us think your a ******* asshole

Then theres this other one, its pretty damn funny

Hello, My name is, ________
I was born 19____ In the Month of ______ the _______
If I am too drunk to return home, please return me to this adress _________

[quote name='Blade15]I have a question. How come most good keychains shoot down boys? WE aren't all [i]that[/i'] bad.[/quote]

[color=darkviolet]Because if you can't unite the world with a penis joke, how else are you supposed to do it?

My husband actually gets a kick out of some of them, mostly because he says 'Yes, boys can be like that, but [i]I'm[/i] a man.

The point is you know you're not that bad and chances are so do many girls who have key chains that say things like:

Boys are great, every girl should own on.

The ones that get on my nerves are the ones that say stupid things like:

If it weren't for boys, I wouldn't bother going to school

or:

Don't hate me because I'm beautiful, hate me because your boyfriend thinks I am.

Is it any wonder that so many adolesent girls act like idiots or get into fights over stupid things like high school and middle school relationships.[/color]