Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Strangest song you've ever gotten stuck in your head


Recommended Posts

Posted
Hmm...That song from the new Adidas(I think) Smart Shoes commercial..I don't even Wear tennis shoes...Ever.
Just wandering around in school, singing or humming it. Smartest shoe commercial I have Ever seen cause now I think I want a pair of those blasted shoes....

...

Whenever I wake up, Try and take the shape up, Turn into the whole wide world I made up. The lights are goooooooin Off. Whenever I wake up, try and ta...*trails off for about half an hour singing cause it loops...It Loops!!*
Mew..
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
lol O-Ren, thanks to Rurouni Kenshin for that incredibly awesome Freckles :p , I think the weirdest song I've gotten stuck in my head is that barbie girl song *confused* I just woke up and it was randomly playing in my head...unfortunently
Posted
The weirdest song I ever got through my head?

Well, it's not the song that's weird. I once got the song "We Belong to the Sea" (by Aqua) through my head while I was driving in a desert...

What a weird case in which one thinks about the sea in a dry-climate area...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...