OtakuBoards

Strangest song you've ever gotten stuck in your head

ChibiHorsewoman

[SIZE=1][FONT=CenturyGothic][COLOR=DarkOrange]Right now I have the song [B]"Amerika"[/B] stuck in my head, by [B]Rammstein[/B], but oddly enough, on the English lyrics of the song... heh. I usually walk around school with that one song stuck in my head, from the..... Starbucks commercial I think it was. The one where it has the guy Glen, and then eventually Roy. Don't wanna type the lyrics cause then I'll start to sing it again...... ok.....[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[size=1]HAHA!!! This is easy to answer for me... Its called Im a Gangster by Josh Tobin. It has to be the funniest song I have ever heard but man that song gets old when you have it stuck in a tiny little brain like mine... lol.

EDIT: I just saw Nomads post, missed it before... "GLEN, GLEN GLEN GLEN, GLEEEN... Glens the man, going to work, got his tie, got ambition... He knows the one day he could be... SUPERVISOR!! ROY ROY ROY ROY"

LOL!! I love that commercial.[/size]

[QUOTE=Falkon]SLipknots "I push My fingers into my eyes" song (I dont know what the real name is.)

"I push my fingers into my eyes/its the only thing that slowly stops the ache/ but its made of all the things I have to take/Jesus it never ends, it works its way inside..."

Good song. Fun and all that other stuff. Definitely an interesting song to listen to.[/QUOTE]

[color=indigo]Lord knows I wouldn't count that as a weird song to get stuck in your head, but the title is "Duality"

The weirdest song for me would be a number of disney songs, uhm...."Barbie Girl" by Aqua.....ya thats fun...

The weirdest would probably be the "Peanut Butter Jelly Time" with the dancing banana. Last year I had that stuck in my head for a week, it was bad. People hated me ^_^[/color]

[quote name='Kid Anime']I think my head's more like a jukebox. Sure, I have songs stuck in my head, but my memory's so good that it tries to play them all at once. But the one song I've been trying to remember, 'Freckles' I think, the opening to Rurouni Kenshin, won't come to me! .[/quote]

that's really funny because that's the song that is so stuck in my head because me and my freind had a marathon of watching and she insisted to play the beginning everysingle time and sing along... just thinking about it makes me wanna burst out in song...

(takes deep breath)

I brushed against those freckles that I hated so life goes on and I heave a little sigh for you... it's heavy the love that I would share with you but it dissolves like it was just a sugarcube... Now a little pain is sittin' in my heart has shrunken a bit but it really does hurt me now... those silly horoscopes I guess I can't trust them after all... If we could get further away...Ohhh... I wonder what it would be liiike... Yaay... I'd be so happy inside my heart... all those memories I have are beautiful in my mind... but they don't feed the hunger deep inside my soul... and tonight I thought I'd be just sitting in my sorrow... But now I must wonder why what did it really mean to you... I just can't see it anymore... I just can't see it anymore... OoooOoo....

^_^ I'm weird....b

[color=darkviolet]I forgot who sings it, but I've had Stupid American stuck in my head off and on for a few days strait. Pretty bad huh?

Also every once in a while for no apparent reason except that Winnie the Pooh is on my daughter's diapers I wake up with the WInnie the Pooh Tv show theme song in my head.

I just hope that in the next few months I don't end up with the Seseme street song in my head.

Help me![/color]

[quote name='ChibiHorsewoman][color=darkviolet']I forgot who sings it, but I've had Stupid American stuck in my head off and on for a few days strait. Pretty bad huh?[/color][/quote]

Hmmm...haha, a quick search on the internet yielded "Eddie from Ohio."
Haha, I've never heard of them before.

Guest merroww
this ... "in the jungle, the mighty jungle the lion sleeps tonight..." got stuck in my head! ewww... YUck!:(
oh no it's coming back again...
i'll get it off by listening to hikki's songs :smirk:

Guest battousaigal27
[SIZE=2]undefined[/SIZE][FONT=Arial Narrow]undefined[/FONT][COLOR=Red]undefined[/COLOR]

THe strangest song I think I have ever gotten stuck in my head would be the Hymm of the Fayth from Final Fantasy X and X-2. I couldn't stop humming it for a week...guess that what happens after you spend eight straight hours on the PS2 playing that darn thing. :sweat:

Battousaigal27

• 4 months later...
Hmmmm.....
I don't know which one is the strangest!

DigiCharat Opening Theme
Nurse Witch Komugi Opening Theme
PunyPunyPoemy Opening Theme
Comfortably Numb (Pink Floyd)

The Ultimate Strangest Song In My Head That Keeps Comin' Back (!!!):

[U]One Weeks (Bare Naked Ladies)[/U]
It's been, one week since you looked at me,
Cocked your head to the side and said, "I'm angry."
Five days since you laughed at me you said,
"Get that together, Come back and see me."
Three days since the living room,
I realized its all my fault, but couldn't tell you.
Yesterday you'd forgiven me but
it'll still be two days till I say I'm sorry.

Hold it now and watch the hoodwink
As it'll make you stop think
You think you're lookin' at Aquaman.
I summon fish to the dish
Although I like the Chalet Swiss
and I like the sushi cuz its never touched the frying pan.
Hot like wasabe when I bust rhymes
Big like LeAnn Rimes
Because I'm all about value.
Burt Kaempfert's got the mad hits
You try to match wits, you try to hold me
but I bust through
Like Andrew Lloyd, I've got a big show
Mine's about a back-hoe
There'll be a sound from the pavement
Gonna make a break and take a fake
I'd like a stinkin' achin' shake
I like vanilla, it's the finest of the flavors
Gotta see the show, 'cause then you'll know
The vertigo is gonna grow
'Cause it's so dangerous
you'll have to sign a waiver

How can I help it if I think you're funny
when you're mad
Tryin' hard not to smile though I feel bad
I'm the kind of guy who laughs at a funeral
Can't understand what I mean?
Well, you soon will
I have a tendency to wear my mind
on my sleeve
I have a history of taking off my shirt.

Threw your arms in the air and said, "You're crazy."
Five days since you tackled me,
I've still got the rug burns on both my knees

It's been three days since the afternoon,
You realized it's not my fault,
Not a moment too soon.
Yesterday you'd forgiven me but
And now I sit back and wait
Till you say you're sorry.

Chickity China the Chinese chicken
Have a drumstick and your brain stops tickin'
Watchin' X-Files with no lights on
We're dans la mainson
I hope the Smoking Man's in this one
Like Harrison Ford, I'm getting frantic
Like Sting, I'm tantric
Like Snickers, guaranteed to satisfy.

Like Kurasawa, I make mad films
Okay, I don't make films
But if I did they'd have a Samurai
Like Skywalker, gotta big hunch
Hey, that's my lunch
Yoda's a really, really old guy
Gonna get a set a' better clubs
Gonna find the kind with tiny nubs
Just so my irons aren't always flying
off the back-swing
Gotta get in tune with Sailor Moon
'Cause the cartoon has got
the boom anime babes

How can I help it if I think you're funny
when you're mad
Tryin' hard not to smile though I feel bad
I'm the kind of guy who laughs at a funeral
Can't understand what I mean?
Well, you soon will
I have a tendency to wear my mind
on my sleeve
I have a history of taking off my shirt.

Dropped your arms to the sides and said, "I'm sorry."
Five days since I laughed at you and said,
"You just did just what I thought
you were gonna do"
Three days since the living room,
We realized we're both to blame,
but what could we do?
Yesterday you just smiled at me
'Cause, it'll still be two days
Till we say we're sorry.

Hahhh...now it's back...o dear...."like kurosawa i make mad films...." I am soooo weird... :animesigh

[b]The strangest song I've had stuck in my head...[/b]

[b]That retarded song from Lion King--"I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts--diddle-e-dee..."[/b]

[b][u]Henry the Eighth[/u]... for like 3 months straight. I seriously wanted to scrape the grey matter from the inside of my skull while that was going on.[/b]

[b]But by far the most irritating was this song similar to "The song that never ends"... it's one of those looping songs, sung to the tune of Glory Glory Halleluja": [/b]

[center][b]"I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves, everybody's nerves, everybody's nerves! I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves and this is how it goes--" (right back to the beginning...)[/b][/center]

[b]Believe me-- it [i]does[/i] get on everybody's nerves, and when it's stuck in your head, you start contemplating suicide...lol.[/b]

[b]Typically, though, I don't get songs stuck in my head very often. [/b]

[b]Usually I get words and phrases stuck in my head... like I had the phrase [u]"cognitive dissonance"[/u] running through my head for about three weeks.[/b]
[b]It doesn't even have to be an English word or phrase. [u]"Den die todten reiten shnell"[/u] was stuck in my head for weeks, too...[/b]

[b]It would be nice to have an [i]organized[/i] soundtrack for my mind, but no luck there...[/b]

[center][i][font=Century Gothic][color=yellowgreen]I've gotten the llama song stuck in my head before. It was the first time that I have heard it, but it stayed there for a week.[/color][/font][/i][/center]
[center][i][font=Century Gothic][color=#9acd32][/color][/font][/i] [/center]
[center][font=Trebuchet MS][size=1][url="http://www.relaxorium.com/journalpics/thellamasong.swf"]http://www.relaxorium.com/journalpics/thellamasong.swf[/url][/size][/font][/center]
[center][font=Trebuchet MS][size=1][/size][/font] [/center]
[center][font=Trebuchet MS][size=1]Be warned. It gets stuck in your head very easily, even if ou don't like it.[/size][/font][/center]

[QUOTE=WaterSprite][center][i][font=Century Gothic][color=yellowgreen]I've gotten the llama song stuck in my head before. It was the first time that I have heard it, but it stayed there for a week.[/color][/font][/i][/center]
[center][i][font=Century Gothic][color=#9acd32][/color][/font][/i] [/center]
[center][font=Trebuchet MS][size=1][url="http://www.relaxorium.com/journalpics/thellamasong.swf"]http://www.relaxorium.com/journalpics/thellamasong.swf[/url][/size][/font][/center]
[center][font=Trebuchet MS][size=1][/size][/font] [/center]
[center][font=Trebuchet MS][size=1]Be warned. It gets stuck in your head very easily, even if ou don't like it.[/size][/font][/center][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=DarkOrchid] Is it normal to hear that song and then think of Carl from Jimmy Nuetron? I hope so, because that's what I thouight of when I heard the song. I will now copy and paste the link and send it to my mom, who I love and wish to annoy!

Oh and I know the song that gets on every body's nerves, but how I remember it the neding goes and it goes a little something like this boom boom boom begin again.

I got the song about the tree in the hole and the hole in the ground stuck in my head. Then I created two more verses. Not only is the song even [i]more[/i] annoying now, but if you sing it in the CVS on Lake and Flower City while you're waiting for your medication refil, it'll get done a lot faster! :animesmil [/COLOR]

[QUOTE=ChibiHorsewoman][color=darkorchid]
Oh and I know the song that gets on every body's nerves, but how I remember it the neding goes and it goes a little something like this boom boom boom begin again.
[/color][/QUOTE]
[b]Yeah, you're right, CHW- but when I first learned it it was someone in my band that was actually playing it and singing it, so it was 3 notes instead of any sort o' vocalization.[/b]

[b]The only thing I love about the song is when you can get it stuck in someone [i]else's[/i] head, and then all you have to do when they've finally forgotten about it is pick up your bass or guitar or something and play the melody... and they'll be singing it again within 2 minutes.:animesmil [/b]

[QUOTE=ChibiHorsewoman][color=darkorchid] Is it normal to hear that song and then think of Carl from Jimmy Nuetron? I hope so, because that's what I thouight of when I heard the song. I will now copy and paste the link and send it to my mom, who I love and wish to annoy!
[/color][/QUOTE]
If it's whatI think it's about it is... Now we need to find one for the Sheen-ster.

I get random songs stuck in my head, from like a comercial.

"Everybody was kong-fu fighting...
High-YA!
Thos cat's were fast as..
light..
ning?" -Gieco Gecko

_-Nate-_

Weirdest song ever to get stuck in my head, eh? Well, there was a song by Franz Ferdinand, which I don't know what the name was, but it goes:

"Ich heisse superfantastisch."

There was also Rebel Rebel by David Bowie, although I only knew the chorus, so I was walking around singing the chorus of this song for an entire week.

However the weirdest song ever to get stuck in my head was "Always Look On The Bright Side Of Life" by Monty Python. I heard it on the internet and I had it stuck in my head for at least two weeks, and I don't know all the words to that either, so I was just singing: "Always look on the bright side of life" *whistles* and then "Always look on the bright side of death"*whistles*"Just before you draw your terminal breath" on and on for hours and hours.

Anyway...

Guest Touya's Buddy
Hmm for me it's Tsumuji Kaze de Fly away. Jin's song from yuyuhakusho. it's a cute addiciting song I"m lising to it now so I"ll be singing it the rest of the day. :catgirl: heheh and this song I have no clue what is called but it goes like this

Lonely I am so lonely I have nobody to call my own
lonrly I"m mister lonely, I have no body to call my own

soo many songs stuck in my head!!

[QUOTE=ChibiHorsewoman][color=darkviolet]

I just hope that in the next few months I don't end up with the Seseme street song in my head.

Help me![/color][/QUOTE]

There is a riddim called the seasame street riddim... its very intreastin..

Well anyways, one time I had that song from that hair commercial that goes: "I see you baby shakin that thang" or something like that. :animestun

One time my sister was singing that song from the always commercial... :animeswea
Then she said that it was catchy and started singing it around the house... she just couldn't get it out of her head. Ah, my crazy family :catgirl:

[COLOR=Blue]The weirdest song that got stuck in my head was Salt N' Peppa's "none of Your buisness." A couple years ago. And I hate rap. It made sense at the time though. A person I knew was interfering with a conflict with me and a freind of mine. Still, I hate rap.

"KAMEHAMEHA!"

Dragonboym2
[/COLOR]

Heh...heh. Im so Japanese it's not even funny. I also got the song "Freckles" stuck in my head. I get so soulful and snap my fingers and sing along. Hah I am so corny !

I JUST CAN'T SEE IT ANY MOOOOOORE YAAAA OOOO YEA! Lol sorry. Big Anime music fan here...

[color=darkviolet]Hey, look who took some time after nearly [i]two weeks[/i] of absense to find a computer in TX and post!

Anywho, at this current moment of typing on a crappy keyboard in the Copper Branch Public Library in Kileen TX i just have to say that (the shift key sucks!) No, the current song stuck in my head is [b]Whistling in the dark by They Might Be Giants.[/b]

And this key board sucks![/color]