Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Has your school ever had a food fight?  

1 member has voted

  1. 1. Has your school ever had a food fight?

    • Yes
      5
    • No
      5
    • Dunno
      0


Recommended Posts

Posted
*laughs at cloud as he is hit by the pie but notices the munchkins about to launch stale meat at him*

Pan: CLOUD GET BEHIND THE TABLE YOU FREAK!

Cloud: What?!

*she grabs him and pushes him behind the table and gives him some plates*

Pan: Just keep throwing the plates. ok....do what Duo is doing ok. :D

Cloud: er..ok..am I getting paid for this?

Pan: um...ask...the L.LAdy when she gets here ok!

Cloud: okie!

*they continue throwing the plates but the munchkins are fast lil dodgers*

oh cripes..we're going to die! :bawl:
  • Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
So now were using the dishes as flying blades to slice their heads off?!?!?! Works for me!:D *chucks a few at them.* Hey! I gottan idea! *Grabs a $20 bill from the cashier.* Hey! If any of you twirps want some cash, follow me! *dead silence.* *With a shout, every single body in there came after me in a swarm.* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I BIT OFF MORE THAN I CAN CHEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :nervous: :excited: :eek: :eek: :eek:*Runs into the kitchen until I find what I was looking for.* Bingo! The freezer! *opens the door and throws the $20 bill into the freezer.* *all the munchkins go diving after it.* *I lock the door.* *they are trapped.* That was fun. What next?
Posted
*stands in middle of foodfight* er...for some reason i feel like i'm in the middle of sumthin......um....ACK! *gets hit with food* alright! WHO HIT ME WITH THE...banana! 8eats banana, throws peel*
Posted
Poor lil burgers...they never had a chance....:demon: I didn't throw the banana I swear:angel: -whisltes(sp)-

-throws a hamburger at kool- HEADS UP!!

Kool- Huh wh...SPLAT....WHY YOU LITTLE!!!

Duo-:eek: :eek: runs
Posted
*whizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz*
*DBZChika hears something come flying at her*

[B]S-P-L-A-T!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/B]

*DBZChika gets hit in face with moldy-tapioca*

*Everyone in cafeteria stops and looks at DBZChika with wide eyes*
*total silence*

DBZChika-grrrr..rr...rrrrrr... OH HELLLLLLLLLLLLL F*CKING NO!!!!!!!! IT IS ON IN THIS CAFETERIA! RIGHT NOW BABY! RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!

*hurls pineapples at everyone*

Duo to Pan-Where the hell did she get [I]pineapples[/I] from?!

Pan-Beats, me.. OH NO LOOK OUT!!

*ducks as extremly large pineapple whizzes pat Duo & Pan's head*

SMACK!!!!!!

*pineapple hits Krillen square in the face*

DBZChika-There you go, doggie:devil:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DBZChikaGhan [/i]
[B]*whizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz*
*DBZChika hears something come flying at her*

[B]S-P-L-A-T!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/B]

*DBZChika gets hit in face with moldy-tapioca*

*Everyone in cafeteria stops and looks at DBZChika with wide eyes*
*total silence*

DBZChika-grrrr..rr...rrrrrr... OH HELLLLLLLLLLLLL F*CKING NO!!!!!!!! IT IS ON IN THIS CAFETERIA! RIGHT NOW BABY! RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!

*hurls pineapples at everyone*

Duo to Pan-Where the hell did she get [I]pineapples[/I] from?!

Pan-Beats, me.. OH NO LOOK OUT!!

*ducks as extremly large pineapple whizzes pat Duo & Pan's head*

SMACK!!!!!!



*pineapple hits Krillen square in the face*

DBZChika-There you go, doggie:devil: [/B][/QUOTE]You have gone mad!!

-splat- OW!! -rubs head- Those things are hard!!:blackeye:

:flaming: :flaming: NOW ITS ON!!!:flaming: :flaming:

-starts hurling rotten apples at her- THATS RIGHT!! MUHAHAHA!!

SPLAT -gets hit by pear- Ok who threw that!!
Posted
whoa! Chika is really getting them!

*turns to Cloud*

Where the heck did the kirbies come from? NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOO

*keeps chucking plates at them and suddenly get hungry*

man with all this food..I want something to eat...:(
Posted
YOU'RE KIDDING!!!!!!! YOU ACTUALLY WANT TO EAT THE SCHOOL FOOD?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!:eek: NOW YOU'VE GONE MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!

*all of a sudden, all the munchkins who have escaped from the freezer were throwing icsicles at us. The icsicles' points were so sharp, they pierced everything that was being thrown at them; even the dishes!!!!!!!!!!* *Every inch of the lunch room had icsicles being thrown at us like javelins. There was nowhere to go.*
I have an idea! *jumps over all of the munchkins heads' and goes to the heater.* *turns heater on. All of the icsicles melted when they were about to pierce everyone to death. The icsicles had come no more than a hair away from them.*
Posted
She saved us al -splat- GOd damnit can I finish a sent -splat- Grr..Now you made me ma -splat- OK lets go!! Hey I finished a sente -splat- Ok you all are gonna di -splat- GGGGRRRRRR!!:flaming: :blackeye:



I agree PAN you have TRULY gone MAD
Posted
ahem. anywho.....

*runs out of the lunchroom in search of the escaped teachers.* oh crap! where'd they go? *runs into the office.* hey! there u r! *the teachers (who were still tied up) were on the phone calling the pollice.*

teacher-yes, 911? this is insane! the students here r out of control! they tied us up, an-and...........yes. it's at the corner of 7th and 8th street. hurry!

me-oh shoot! this isn't good!
*runs back to the lunch room.*
me-guys!!! we've got trouble here!
*just then, the police barge in.*
man! they get here fast!:eek:

police-put your hands where i can see them! if anyone throws food, everyone will have extra time in jai- *splat*
police-that's it! everyone in the van! we will phone ur parents when we arrive at the City Prison!
*we get in the van and we go to jail.* :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl:
Posted
HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*chucks extremly large pineapple at guards*

:demon: You gotta know better than to try and tie this Chika up!!!

:devil:

*races back with everyone to cafeteria*

Whoa ypou guys, we really made a mess.. let's start cleaning this u -smack-
*OWWWWWWWWWWW

*rubs head*
*looks at floor*

A moldy apple? oh hellllllllllll no!

*throws mad pineapples at Duo*

WANNA GO ANOTHER ROUND?!
*throws frozens pizza's at everyone*

DESTRUCTO-DISK!!!!!!!!
Posted
Im baaaaaaack....BWHAHAHA

[i] Forte does his hyper thing and goes crazy [/i]

Forte: Eat it! Mold!
Posted
*shoots everyone with a gun filled of Hot fudge*

I'm gone for like...2-3 days..and this plaace ahs gone wilder! :)

I didn't mean school food peoples!1

I meant good food!

Like ....BK or McDonalds...or other junk food! :) lol
Posted
*phew* u were scaring me there for a second, ~MP~. *throws a fork at Duo. It hit him in the weak spot and he went falling to the ground.* I warned everyone not to get me pissed. That's what happens. :smirk:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...