OtakuBoards

Food Fight!!!

Dragonballzman

Has your school ever had a food fight?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Has your school ever had a food fight?

• Yes
    • No
    • Dunno

I remember my sister (Dark Wish) making this topic once and it was pretty popular, so I'm making it again!

---

[COLOR=red]It was a normal day in the school cafeteria...The lunch ladies were serving lumpy and thick custard as usual, and everybody was gloomy...[/COLOR]

Dbzman: *Sigh* Boooring...

[COLOR=red]Just then, the school bullies came along[/COLOR]

Er...Geeko: Heh...Look who it is...The DBZ fan!

Nerdy: Hey DBZ boy, any new episodes come on yet?

Dbzman: :therock: Pi*s off...

Geeko: Heh heh heh...:rolleyes: Watch out Nerdy! He's going to Kame Kame Waaah us! :rolleyes:

Dbzman: :therock: It's called the "Kame Hame Ha"

Nerdy: Hey Geeko, how about we "Li Blast" our mouldy cheese at him!?

Dbzman: :therock: KI blast...

Geeko: Hey look! I'm gonna go Super Sayitin!

[COLOR=red]Starts making constipation noises, then gets up on the table and farts in Dbzmans face![/COLOR]

Geeko: MUAHAHAHA

Dbzman: :eek: Can't...Breath...

[COLOR=red]Geeko and Nerdy walk off, then Nerdy turns round and throws and apple at Dbzman! But little did they know, that Dbzman had hidden powers!!! Quick as a knife, he dodged it, and it hit the kid behind him![/COLOR]

Kid: Hey grow up MAAAN!

[COLOR=red]Grabs his drink and chucks it at Geeko, and it splashes all over his face![/COLOR]

Geeko: GAAARGH!!! YOU LITTLE [B]PUNK[/B]!!!

Kid: :eek:

[COLOR=red]Geeko grabbbed some kids muffin and threw it back at the kid, but he dodged it and it hit...The hyper one...[/COLOR]

All the ppl in the dining room: :eek:

THE HYPER ONE: :cross: OGGALDISHALOOGACHACKAWONTHAKOO!

[COLOR=red]Grabs a few chips and starts shooting them rapidly![/COLOR]

Dbzman: *Big breath* [SIZE=10]FOOD FIIIGHT!!![/SIZE]

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[COLOR=red]Dbzman gets whacked in the eye with a flying apple from Forte![/COLOR]

Dbzman: :blackeye: :mad:

[COLOR=red]THE HYPER ONE then throws a couple of pies at Dbzman: [I]Enter Matrix style dodge...:cool:[/I][/COLOR]

Dbzman: :flaming:

[COLOR=red]A kid then throws some mouldy cheese at Dbzman, but he jumps out of the way and ducks, then crawls along the floor commando-style![/COLOR]

Forte: DBZman, join me.....

DBZman: NEVER!

Forte: Suffer...

DBZman: ??

Forte: Fire!!!!

[i] Forte breaks a string and lunch trays launch everywhere. They have moldy cheese and fruits and meat. And some slob from the neighboring prison....[/i]

Forte: I was waiting to use my science to a good use and this will be as good as it gets!!!! Hit DBZman extra!

DBZman: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

koolaid13: Not nice...

[i] koolaid throws an apple at Forte [/i]

koolaid13: :P

*gets hit on my leg my a miss-aim of Forte's slime food and DBZman's potato.* Oh yeah. that's gonna hurt me. Maybe my clothes, but not me.:rolleyes: :worried: Oh well. *Grabs some of the moldy cheese off my pants and takes aim, but have to stop and duck as a moldy "hot dog" goes sailing over head.* *Finally get's to throw it.* *It hits the principal in the face as he came in to see what all the chaos was about.* Uh, oh! :nervous: :excited: :eek: My bad! :D Everyone fire and run!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *all the students threw their "food" at the principal's face temporarily blinding him.*

principal: AAARRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dbzman: ...GO KOOL_AID13!!! :D

[COLOR=red]The school rugby players get up and ram the principal out of the dining room and everyone barricades the doors![/COLOR]

Dbzman: Now: BACK TO THE FOOD FIGHT!

[COLOR=red]Grabs aload of sprouts and a spoon![/COLOR]

Forte: YOU'RE GONNA EAT EM!?

Dbzman: No...

[COLOR=red]Starts flicking them off the spoon, sending them flying through the air at a tremendous speed![/COLOR]

Dbzman: INCOMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HEY!!!!!!!! :mad: You've made me pissed! Now you must eat this!!!!!!!!! *grabs the under cooked hotdog that had landed on the floor and throws it as Duo laughs and it goes straight into his mouth!*

Duo- *gags*

The only place they have a garbage can is in the kitchen w/ the lunch room ladies. *Duo goes over and looks for it, but the kitchen was so big he couldn't find it in time.* * Winds up puking on the nearest lady.*

Lady: Hey!!! You get back here this instant you potty mouth!!!!

*Duo runs back out into the lunch room barely missing the Peanut Butter and Toe Jam/Jelly sandwitches (wich was straight from the lunch ladies athlete feet.) with the lady on his heels.

lady: I'll give you detention and Saturday School for two weeks for this!!!!!!! *Lady gets hit in the face with the sandwitch.* *all the kids run over and shove the rest of it in her mouth.*

Me: Eeeewwwwwwww!!!!!!

As the food fight begins, Britty looks up from the book she is reading.

Britty: *looks around* What? A food fight? *evil grin*

She quickly picked up a handful of carrots, and chucked them at DBZman's head

Britty: *laughter* *gets an apple thrown in her mouth* :eek: *takes out apple* *throws it at some kid* *again starts laughing* *but stops, before someone again throws junk into her mouth*

*tosses food at people.* *the principal, staff, and faculty knock the door down.*

principal: all of you students have Saturday School, Detention for 2 months, and I will phone all your parents! Get back to class!*

*silence.*

me: GET 'EM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*we grab ALL of the staff and faculty, tie them up, and sit them in the center of the main table.*

*just as if all of He!! broke loose, everyone was throwing food at them and making them eat their own mess. Some of them even spitting on the food and shoving it down their face.*

[QUOTE][I]quote of Forte's signature....[/I]

[I]Revenge Is Only The Beginning....[/I][/QUOTE]

You can say that again. :D

[COLOR=darkblue][SIZE=1][b] Heh Koolaid Revenge[i] is[/i] only the beginning.... * evil grin *
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Forte: Die all of you... FIRE !!!!!

[i] Forte goes hyper again and launches lunches everywhere...[/i]

Forte: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Britty: He is a crazy one...

koolaid: * Duck *

DBZman: - Splat - Eww....

Forte: Time for phase 1!!!!!

[i] Forte hits a button and food pours on everyone [/i]

Britty: Eww, a brilliant scientist.. Gone mad because of moldy cheese....

Forte: Feel My Wrath!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[i] Forte pushes the second button and all of the air vents are blwoing out a really nasty nasty smell [/i]

DBZman: Yumm whats that great smell?!

Forte: Not extreme enough!

[i] Forte cranks it to max, 10 people fall to the ground unconsicouses. [/i]

Britty: Die eat Cheese!!

[i] Britty launches the salad bar at Forte [/i]

Britty: I have steriods!

Forte: Uh Oh...[i] Forte pushes a button and explodes the salad bar into a giant stink bomb [/i]

[/color][/size][/b]

MAN! This is getting uncontrolable!!!! :mrt: Oh well. Here comes the Limburger Cheese!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Tosses the cheese into the center of the melee.* *Everyone scatters like ants from an ant bed. Even w/Forte's bad air conditioning vent, you could still smell the raunchy cheese over it.* *More people pass out.*