Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Destined Love: Returning Passion Underground [M-LSV]


Recommended Posts

Posted
[U][B][URL=http://otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=42892]Sign-Ups[/url][/B][/U]

Here is where people that join can request for events to take place or ask questions. I'll be sure to answer them as best I can. Edit: I'll just let everyone post at their own will instead of keeping track of the next poster.

Here is the list of members:
Me- Jacob Ward
Mai_Minase- Alexis Ward
Yunsung- Conner Desmonds, Spencer Glacier
Delirium- Andrew Larson
Reise-Shaun Glacier
Crucifix- Imric Kagushi
Kayin- Takahiro "TJ" Jinrai
Posted
so are imric and sean not together anymore? cus thats what it sounded like from swordbreaker's post, he just totally changed imric into a woman crazy guy. do you just wanna make him straight this time around, jacko?
Posted
Okay kids. Settle down. Sword Breaker, in the original Destined Love, the character Imric was a gay man that ended up getting married to the character Sean. You can change your character's name if you wish, but its my fault. I should've specified the whole Imric-Sean Situation. Sorry again.
Posted
[quote name='Sword Breaker']Well, i decidede it wasn't worth me going through and re-editing everything, i decided to delete mypost, and drop out of this RP. Notihng againts you, im just incredibly lazy.[/quote]

Dude, you could've just changed the first name. You didn't have to change the whole sign up...
Posted
[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=2][FONT=Book Antiqua]Yay, I'm so glad he's not playing my Imric *dances* My character would have been so totally weird if he was straight. People who have RPed with me should know that Imric CAN'T be straight O_o;;

I can't wait for this to start, Jake, I'm looking forward to it.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
Yeah and i'm happy he isn't playing Imric either, no offence, but i proposed to him in the last one. So i think my character would have died because of depression. Also i'm sure it was Shaun not Sean. Sean's my real name, thats the confusion i have to put up with these days.

Can't wait for this Jake-meister. Jake-meister.....ok, am going to not mention anything about meisters ever again. Ok, well great thought getting us all up and running again. And yay, i didn't die because of a bullet being shot into the air which i thought was heading towards me....YAY.

Ok, now to work on the bio....*sigh*
Posted
[size=1][font=veranda][color=red]>< Kilt! *dodges a random object thrown at her by Sean* Erm? >>

I?ll be Alexis again, okay? >< I mean, this could be my chance to play a gay guy (whee! Never done that before. :D). But, I can play Ali again, if you want. >< Just tell me.

[quote name='Crucifix][COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=2][FONT=Book Antiqua]Yay, I'm so glad he's not playing my Imric *dances* My character would have been so totally weird if he was straight. People who have RPed with me should know that Imric CAN'T be straight 0.o;;;[/FONT][/SIZE'][/COLOR][/quote]

^________^ I know! And who woulda thunk it that Imric and Lyllith end up shooting each other with lasers? LOL! *huggles her Imric chibi* Mineminemine! Sexy bishi gay booooy?[/size][/font][/color]
Posted
[color=slategray][size=1]Err...yeah, Steff do that...anyway, tell me how you like my uber sexmah character? And, if anyone wants to play the girl that dissapeared, go ahead.[/color][/size]
Posted
[size=1][font=veranda][color=red]I am soooo slow! >< SOmeone already took Alex. Ah, well. ^_________^ Sorry, Spence-kun, I'm playin' anotehr gay guy this time.[/size][/font][/color]
Posted
yeah, i agree with sean, it was a good idea getting this back together. well i dont think im gonna be playing mitch again, just cus he was an extremely tertiary character that had no impact on the plot, so it really doesnt matter if im in or not.you guys have fun though! ill probly be reading along.

and tell the swordbreaker guy never to *poke me in the face* again. its not my fault he was wrong.
Posted
[SIZE=1][COLOR=SlateGray]Mitch shot me! You can't get any plot twisted than that. Come on man, join up, it was great with you in it. You have join again, so many concepts !

-Sean-[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...