OtakuBoards

What is your Favorite system???

DarkerSephiroth

Illed get a dream cast but there is 3 resons i dont

1. Dont got enough money to buy it (Saving up for GCN)

2. If i do my mom would get really P.O (she already is cause i said im gonna bye GCN she always says that i got enough games already you already got ps2 why do you want more blah blah blah

3. If i did buy it i would probebly only get a few games than it would be a waste of my money

*sigh i wish i was old enough to get a job

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cecil [/i]
[B]Illed get a dream cast but there is 3 resons i dont

1. Dont got enough money to buy it (Saving up for GCN)

2. If i do my mom would get really P.O (she already is cause i said im gonna bye GCN she always says that i got enough games already you already got ps2 why do you want more blah blah blah

3. If i did buy it i would probebly only get a few games than it would be a waste of my money

*sigh i wish i was old enough to get a job [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=blue]Dreamcast costs the same as a GBA...and in some cases, the games are even cheaper.

Even if you bought a DC and two games...you wouldn't be wasting your money.

But I understand that not everyone can save up and buy all these consoles...that's totally understandable. I'm just saying that people shouldn't pass over Dreamcast so easily, if everyone knew how great it was, it'd be the most successful console of the current generation without a doubt. [/color]

[QUOTE] Originaly posted by James:
Dreamcast costs the same as a GBA...and in some cases, the games are even cheaper.

Even if you bought a DC and two games...you wouldn't be wasting your money.

But I understand that not everyone can save up and buy all these consoles...that's totally understandable. I'm just saying that people shouldn't pass over Dreamcast so easily, if everyone knew how great it was, it'd be the most successful console of the current generation without a doubt. [/QUOTE]

I guess your right about the money not being a waste i could just buy Marevel vrs. Capcom2 and PSO and it wouldnt be waste. But i plan on buying GCN two games for it and ffX and thats a good amount over 300 dollars and im not the greatest money maker in the world. and but the time i have enough money to buy the DC a game and whatever else i need it would probebly be hard to find and where i live the Seciction of DC games are small right now and buy than i would be suprised if i could get anything at all

N64, then Playstation... Although I don't like that the PlayStation is made by Sony... all these dern buisnesses trying to muscle in on the Video Game Industry.. I heard a rumer about IBM or something making a systom called the Jaguar...