OtakuBoards

What is your Favorite system???

DarkerSephiroth

[size=3][color=crimson][font=centruy gothic]omg... iggy ur drunk x-box? well right now GBA is my fav... thou if i get a ps2 that will be my fav system... or maybe my cpu is my fav i mean how else would i get to but yall to death?[/font][/color][/size]

[color=indigo]Right now my fav system is the Dreamcast. Sooo many people have missed out on it...which is really a shame. It has some of the most unique games I've ever played in my life.

Second to that would be PS2. It's only just starting to see some cool games being released.

But once GCN comes out, I think that'll end up being my fav. I'm a lot more excited about GCN's launch than I was by PS2's launch.[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B][color=indigo]Right now my fav system is the Dreamcast. Sooo many people have missed out on it...which is really a shame. It has some of the most unique games I've ever played in my life.

Second to that would be PS2. It's only just starting to see some cool games being released.

But once GCN comes out, I think that'll end up being my fav. I'm a lot more excited about GCN's launch than I was by PS2's launch.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Missin out???I aint missin out i have 23 games for dreamcast and they all suck

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by iggy [/i]
[B]PS2 rules bu i would prefer x-box [/B][/QUOTE]
I'm with you,I'd rather have a system thats dedicated to games,and not DVDs. I'm old fasion,hehe,I mean I'd rather have VHSs compared to CDs,and Cartriges compared to CDs,but basiclly for one reson,the durability. N64 games last a whole lot longer than Psx/Psx2 games. Well,I think you know my fav system.
1. Nintendo 64
2. GameCube
3. GameBoy(all)
[COLOR=red]Nintendo all the way![/COLOR]

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]i was wondering... it was like i thought xbox was gonna have a dvd player... and i think you meant you like VHSs more than DVDs or did you mean casets more than CDs? i dont know... but i agree on the VHS part[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DarkerSephiroth [/i]
[B]

Missin out???I aint missin out i have 23 games for dreamcast and they all suck [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=indigo]Yeah, missing out.

You must have bought the wrong games...or have no taste at all lol.

Dreamcast is widely credited with having one of the best software lineups of any console out there, except perhaps for SNES.

I feel that too many people avoided Dreamcast because of the history with Saturn...and that's a shame, because if you can't like Dreamcast...then I don't see how you could like PS2, GCN or Xbox. Dreamcast is really a symbol of what gaming is all about.[/color]