ArchAngelmon805 Posted November 5, 2001 Posted November 5, 2001 Hey i need any and all sites related to the series on fox right now and that is anything you all might have on it.
tethsuo shima Posted November 5, 2001 Posted November 5, 2001 TRANFORMERS WHATS WRONG WHITH YOU? THAT SUCK BIG TIME:flaming: :flaming:
NorykoAngelcry Posted November 6, 2001 Posted November 6, 2001 I loved the older ones and the movie was TOO awesome. As for the new cartoon that is out. Trust me, you are better off not watching it. They made it a goofy toon, instead of a classic like Transformers =( I cried when I saw it, because it truly looked awesome. The story is basically Good guy gets beat up, comes back with three billion more good guys, and they beat up the bad guy (Bad guys have like MAX 8 characters on their side, while the goodguys have like 20. . it is way pathetic). To be honest, I would rather watch the very original, or even Beast Wars then watch this crap. . >_< Don't get involved with it. They even look pathetic when they are transformed >_< Sorry if you are a huge fan like me and get dissapointed . . . *shuts up*
Transtic Nerve Posted November 6, 2001 Posted November 6, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by tethsuo shima [/i] [B]TRANFORMERS WHATS WRONG WHITH YOU? THAT SUCK BIG TIME:flaming: :flaming: [/B][/QUOTE] Ok, and you need to shut your damn mouth.... There was no need for that... consider this your first warning.... Now, back on topic.... I haven't watched the series on FOX.... I am a big fan of the original TF ... I am planning on buying Head Masters, Masterforce, Victory, and Car (which is the one on FOX right now) .... the Japanese ones hopefully soon....
ArchAngelmon805 Posted November 6, 2001 Author Posted November 6, 2001 Thank you Transtic, that was unnecessary, as for why i wish to know about this part in the series, believe it or not it takes place after beast wars and involves the story of what happened afterwards or during one of the two, for what i know right now, Scurge IS the original optimus prime.
~Mystical Pan~ Posted November 6, 2001 Posted November 6, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by NorykoAngelcry [/i] [B]I loved the older ones and the movie was TOO awesome. As for the new cartoon that is out. Trust me, you are better off not watching it. They made it a goofy toon, instead of a classic like Transformers =( I cried when I saw it, because it truly looked awesome. The story is basically Good guy gets beat up, comes back with three billion more good guys, and they beat up the bad guy (Bad guys have like MAX 8 characters on their side, while the goodguys have like 20. . it is way pathetic). To be honest, I would rather watch the very original, or even Beast Wars then watch this crap. . >_< Don't get involved with it. They even look pathetic when they are transformed >_< Sorry if you are a huge fan like me and get dissapointed . . . *shuts up* [/B][/QUOTE] man...I know how you feel. They killed it! :( Transformer was truly a good anime. Beast Wars....I haven't see it. lol
Defcon5 Posted November 7, 2001 Posted November 7, 2001 I personaly liked Beast Wars. and beast machines made me cry too.
Shy Posted November 7, 2001 Posted November 7, 2001 I have never seen Beast Wars, but the original transformers was really good. I haven't seen the show in years, does anyone know where I can find it on tv or video?
Darkness Posted November 7, 2001 Posted November 7, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i] [B]I have never seen Beast Wars, but the original transformers was really good. I haven't seen the show in years, does anyone know where I can find it on tv or video? [/B][/QUOTE] The movie is easy to find, just go to a best buy or something. But iI don't know about the episodes though. I wish I did, because the original transformers are the best!!!!!!!!!:)
Flare Falcor Posted November 8, 2001 Posted November 8, 2001 I used to love Transformers.... didn't like Beast Wars too much... haven't seen any others... yet.... don't think they've release it here yet..... The movie's where Hot Rod becomes Rotomus Prime (dunno how to spell... suprised I even remebered the name...) right? or is there another movie....
dark lord Posted November 10, 2001 Posted November 10, 2001 scurge isnt the origanil optimas he's what hapend when the blank bot megatrons spark and optimas r scaned the only thing he has in comen with optimas is physikle look nothing else. im not realy sure whats going on with the serise it isnt realy new but ive never seen it and i equaly belive fox sucks. scurge was in the origanil serise 2 but he didn last long
hyperlink Posted November 11, 2001 Posted November 11, 2001 woah transformers i LOVED the original transformers.. it's 'rodimus prime' it's a shame hasbro decided to kill em all though.. can you actually still buy the original transformer toys? i've only seen a bit of beast wars but it truly turned me off after a few episodes.. it's only good for it's graphics never seen anything after so i dunno scourge was one of galvatron's henchmen in the movie he was one of those guys with the beard and were blue and transformed into a cruise/hover thingymajiggy..
NorykoAngelcry Posted November 11, 2001 Posted November 11, 2001 The movie was truly breathtaking. The music, the action, the storyline, the drawing, the voices. The whole movie is just awesome. The mood is set perfectly, and I never get tired of watching it ^_^ Pretty nice special features on the DVD too. As for the original Transformer toys, I have been to comic book shops (the REAL ones, not the mall ones BLEARG!! >_<) or REAL toy stores (the ones that have everything behind glass and lock & key). They will have many of them. Too bad I am always broke (almost always :naughty: <--- don't know why I just said that. . *shrugs*) It would be pretty sweet to get ahold of some of the favorites of mine in the series or movies. ^_^
dark lord Posted November 11, 2001 Posted November 11, 2001 ahhhhh!!!! thiere is method to fox's madness beast wars and beast machines were besed off a little known comic book seise and the current transformers is based on another comic serise in which the future is altered by the beast wars . it actualy makes sence and would've been a lot better if they told us
WH2 Posted November 11, 2001 Posted November 11, 2001 i have the movie i know were 2 get the old toys i know were 2 get th eoriginal episodes and Scurge is the "dark" form of Optimal Optimus (I ahve the toy of Optimal Optimus and its red blue and black where as Scurgew is all black) old toys- Dream Wizards/ if ur lucky old liquidation stores old episode- suncoast (dont know if they sell on suncoast.com though) Whats the new "Armada" thing I heard about?
hyperlink Posted November 12, 2001 Posted November 12, 2001 erm.. the movie was good and all as you said but the main reason for creating the movie was for hasbro to kill off all the old ones and make room for new transformers ie new toys 'scourge' is from the original transformers.. i'm assuming this 'scurge' is from the recent ones the transformers dvd is out.. but is it in australia? what other functions does it have? and what's dream wizards?
WH2 Posted November 12, 2001 Posted November 12, 2001 dream wizards a store that sell models anime and miscellenous things
VP-Master Posted November 13, 2001 Posted November 13, 2001 I don't really like the new Transformers but I have seen all the current episodes becasause I have nothing better to do after-school. I think there's only 39 episodes anyways because that's how many of the episodes aired in Japan before TV Tokyo decided stopped airing the show.
CanadianVegita Posted November 16, 2001 Posted November 16, 2001 I loved the origional. I own the movie (EXCELLENT) and I felt that the beast wars and beast machines story lines continued the story fairly well. It kinda went full circle. But the new episodes are a little sad. Optimus Prime is a semi. Not a bloody fire engine. jeez who screwed that up?
Guest Posted November 17, 2001 Posted November 17, 2001 Transformers rocks! It is one of the greatest animes ever. (My 100th post, :D)
Trowa066 Posted November 21, 2001 Posted November 21, 2001 :cool: [COLOR=darkblue]Transformers was a great show but the fox got a hold on it. The old beast wars cartoon was really good but the new one really sucks.[/COLOR] :confused:
Tat2oo Posted November 21, 2001 Posted November 21, 2001 Does anyone read Wizard if so they just put out a mag called Anime Invasion. The point, they did a very funny conperision of New Transformers to Pokemon. Quite true though
Andrew Posted November 29, 2001 Posted November 29, 2001 Transformers was the first Anime I ever saw! The old series were amazing and the movie...........need I say more? In fact.....I think I'll watch it right now.........if I can find it. The beast wars and the thing on FOX are a big let down for me. In my own opinion I think Transformers is the best Anime I've seen!
Trowa066 Posted November 30, 2001 Posted November 30, 2001 [COLOR=darkblue]Like I said I think the NEW one sucks.[/COLOR] :butthead: :butthead: :butthead:
NorykoAngelcry Posted November 30, 2001 Posted November 30, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Trowa066 [/i] [B][COLOR=darkblue]Like I said I think the NEW one sucks.[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]Ya, I don't think I have talked to anyone that liked it. I mean, the voices are way corny, the drawings are decent at best, the story line is boring due to the fact that it is sooooo repetative. It looks like they tried to mix a serious anime with a kids show. . Ughhh. . how sad. Transformer's name has slowly been deminished down to THIS?!? . . NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! >_<[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now