Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Canti from Furi Kuri (Fooly Cooly, FLCL, etc. etc.). I actually got this wallpaper from this site. Thanks to whoever Panda is.

[color=teal]I removed the wallpaper and made it an attachment to save space. -Syk3[/color]
  • Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[SIZE=1][COLOR=SlateGray]Ah, ok, am not going to be annoying and put it in the [*IMG] coding, i will make a simple hyperlink to mines. Just so it doesn't get cluttered, mines is fairly simple, just a Bubblegum Crisis wallpaper....

[URL=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v450/Kyo-Sean/background.jpg]Click Here ![/URL] [/COLOR][/SIZE]
Posted
[size=1][font=veranda][color=indigo]Okay, so sue me. Its a live action Sailor Moon desktop. And I have Windows ME. But I, personally, think its easier to use. ^_^ If you can't read it it says:

1st pic: Our relationship will destroy this planet.

2nd pic: Those who don't want the past to repeat itself, we are a bad omen.

3rd pic: But I won't believe it. Thats why I came to prove it...

Together with you.[/size][/font][/color]
Posted
I like to keep my taskbar hidden, makes it look less crowded to me (that's why I don't have my icons showing either :D ). So here it is. Just a Rammstein wallpaper for the song "Amerika".

[URL=http://img32.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img32&image=desktop8.gif][IMG]http://img32.exs.cx/img32/6987/desktop8.th.gif[/IMG][/URL]

Yeah probably gonna change it soon though, to probably a cover art wall of "Reise, Reise".
Posted
[COLOR=SlateGray][SIZE=1]Rammstein! That band does it for me, lol, ok but seeing as this isn't do do with that, i just got another Wallpaper. Bubblegum to Rammstein, interesting change i know. What you think ?

[URL=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v450/Kyo-Sean/background2.jpg]Clcik Here[/URL]

Sorry but expect me to post alot here, i change my wallpaper alot, i might even change it to that picture of me and my kilt. *Avoids a pouncing Steff* lol[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
[size=1][font=veranda][color=indigo] *pounces*

Ph34r my l33t folding skillz! :devil: yes, I have changed it. -.- Finally. Do you know how long that one's been up?[/size][/font][/color]
Posted
[size=1]Heres mine... just a basic BG...

[URL=http://img24.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img24&image=mywall.jpg][IMG]http://img24.exs.cx/img24/2091/mywall.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/size]
Posted
[SIZE=1]Du riechst so gut, du riechst so gut, ich geh dir hinterher, du riechst so gut, ich finde dich, - so gut, ich steig dir nach, du riechst so gut, gleich hab ich dich.....[/SIZE]

Told you I might change it to the cover. So I did. Oh, and I decided to show my icons this time. I had like 15 icons on there, and only needed those shown. Heh, maybe I should occasionally check my icons.

[URL=http://img17.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img17&image=desktop2-.jpg][IMG]http://img17.exs.cx/img17/8924/desktop2-.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Guest Midnight Rush
Posted
See attachment. I consider this girl to be one of the most beautiful I have ever seen. That's saying something. Eno Kanako is simply amazing.
Guest jigglymonster
Posted
well im new here but ill post up my desktop anyways.. :)

[color=#008080]I removed the wallpaper and made it an attachment to save space. -Syk3[/color]
Posted
Can't you guys resize your wallpapers? They're making this thread huge XD

[center][img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=21220&stc=1[/img][/center]

I think mine speaks for itself. Oh, baby...
Posted
[size=1]Here is mine. I'm not at home, so this is just another one I have...[/size]

[URL=http://img17.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img17&image=Desktop-01.jpg][IMG]http://img17.exs.cx/img17/6500/Desktop-01.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Posted
[FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=2][COLOR=blue]Midnight Rush, isn't that just a wallpaper and not a shot of your desktop? I mean, I think it's cool when people show how they've configured their desktop.

My favorite of the ones posted so far is Serraph-Angel's, because he positioned his desktop icons so that they flow with his wallpaper, which is a cool setup. I mean, I think some of you tried that as well, but it didn't come off as well as his.

Anyway, here's mine, resized to 800x600 for convenience. It's a Tsukihime theme, and just ignore the typo in the wallpaper.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
Posted
[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][SIZE=1]Haha, yes, it's Zelgadis ^_^ I couldn't find a better wallpaper, I really...really should. But at least mine's not as bad as that Dragon Warrior guys XD You know I love ya, Gavs.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/AzureImi/zel_wp.bmp[/IMG]
Posted
[size=1]Azure let me in on how he does the special toolbars and such and here is my updated desktop...

[URL=http://img42.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img42&image=untitled618.jpg][IMG]http://img42.exs.cx/img42/2491/untitled618.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/size]
Posted
[QUOTE=Baron Samedi][size=1]Well, I wish he'd let me in. I wanted a golden task bar for one of my old wallpapers...

*wink, wink, nudge, nudge*[/SIZE][/QUOTE][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=2][COLOR=blue]It's not a secret, haha. In fact, there are a myriad of programs that can manipulate WinXP to give you more than just the three default skins. The one I use, however, is [url=http://www.tgtsoft.com/]StyleXP[/url].

Again, there are other programs out there that can give you the same capabilities in manipulating WinXP's shell, from the simplistic ones like WindowBlinds and StyleXP, to the more advanced types like ResHack.

Also, StyleXP (and those other programs) don't just give you more visual styles: you can change the logon screen, boot screen, icons, transparencies, and a ton of other stuff. I usually pick a wallpaper, and then choose peripherals that match it, hence the blue-purple theme.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
Posted
Azure...you know you gotta send me that wallpaper, don't you? Tsukihime rocks my face off!! ^__~


Mine is a Kino No Tabi paper. I love it to death. It isn't what my desktop is now, but hey...it's all I have at the moment. ^__^
Posted
Changed background again :D Funny song "Mein Teil" is. What the quote says is

"Because you are what you eat
and you know what it is.."

or something similar to that. With translating it's always slighty different to people.

[URL=http://img64.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img64&image=desktop104.jpg][IMG]http://img64.exs.cx/img64/9903/desktop104.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Posted
[COLOR=DarkRed][Font=Century Gothic]*ogles at the previous post*
Woah... I need that wp.

Here's mine. I stick with a clean desktop. It's healthy to look at something neat especially if your room is as cluttered at mine. *accidentally steps on her PS2*
Darn.

Like the wallpaper? Head over to [url]http://gateux.ricochetmoon.net/[/url]
(If it's still up. Sorry for the shameless promotion.)


Love and Peace! :love2:
[/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
[color=firebrick]I just changed mine from a pre-set wallpaper since I just got my software re-installed. I liked the picture, so I just set it as my background. :)[/color]
Posted
alright here is a couple of backgrounds i have but im not on my comp so the icon setup is totally different then mine, neway here they are:

[url]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v248/Devilman10/d097b86e.jpg[/url]

[url]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v248/Devilman10/17381fbe.jpg[/url]

[url]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v248/Devilman10/desktopcopy.jpg[/url]

the last one is actually mine from home thats why it has the different icons then the othas. whatcha think?
Posted
My current is a Hellsing theme, but I change out my wallpaper and themes almost every other day. :smirk:

The first thumbnail (which is kinda hard to see) shows that my menus are transparent black. (I use Mac OS X.3, obviously).
Posted
[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][SIZE=1]Well, this is my latest wallpaper. I just recently changed it from a really nice Evangelion one, but I like this one more. Got a darker feel about it, which I like for wallpapers.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...