Guest Matt Posted November 6, 2001 Posted November 6, 2001 of a web site that has good dbz music videos? i have morphues, so don't suggest that. i want a [b]site[/b] that has good ones. o ya, look at this video. it's 10 megs, in real player format and is called: Gohan Goes Over The Edge Linkin Park - One Step Closer it's made by this guy who goes by the name ctsketch, so i didn't make it and i'm trying to make it seem as if i made it. here it is: [url]http://www.hellraiser64.com/ctsketch-OSC.zip[/url] so come on, i need good sites!! "I pitty the fool who doesn't give me good sites!" - :mrt: also, anyone ever hear of the site dbutopia.com or somthing like that? is so, where can i find it? :therock:
SSJ4 Gotenks Posted November 6, 2001 Posted November 6, 2001 try [url]www.dbzwarriors.com[/url] theres this really good one about vegeta and song is Adam's song by blink182
kileone_s_n Posted November 6, 2001 Posted November 6, 2001 i used to know one it was like ultimate dbz clips er something
Lady Macaiodh Posted November 6, 2001 Posted November 6, 2001 *blanche* someone made a vegeta video with "adam's song"? that's PREPOSTEROUS!!!
coolkam007 Posted November 6, 2001 Posted November 6, 2001 actually its really good LM.. i suggest it..
Kei Posted November 6, 2001 Posted November 6, 2001 Try [URL=http://www.gojiita.net]gojiita.net[/URL]. Check out "Blur".
Transtic Nerve Posted November 6, 2001 Posted November 6, 2001 my site used to hold my music vids.... but then it went down.... alot of people liked my music vids.... I dunno why, I don't think they were all that good.... but yeah.... As for the video you posted I didn't like it all that well.... the quality was crappy.... then again it is real player but I've seen better quality on real player.... the timing was off in alot of places.... that ridiculous laugh at then end pretty much ruined it.... over all I'd give it a 6/10.... the overall meaning was good though.... thats about it....
coolkam007 Posted November 6, 2001 Posted November 6, 2001 i need to.. like find someplace new to host mine at.. ^^;;
Lady Macaiodh Posted November 6, 2001 Posted November 6, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJ4 Gotenks [/i] [B]try [url]www.dbzwarriors.com[/url] theres this really good one about vegeta and song is Adam's song by blink182 [/B][/QUOTE] that video was damn depressing. i don't think i can go on. i love you, Vegeta! :(
DBZM_Brolly Posted November 7, 2001 Posted November 7, 2001 ladies, ladies, you dont have to like a cartoon character. How bout me?:love: :confused: :laugh:
PiroMunkie Posted November 7, 2001 Posted November 7, 2001 [SIZE=1]Hrmm.. I just go to [URL=http://www.google.com]Google[/URL] and type in DBZ music videos and see what comes up and stuff. I can't see most of 'em because they're too big in size for my slow computer to download, but I've seen some good ones. There seem to be a lot of music videos with "Song 2" by [i]Blur[/i] as the music behind the video... odd..[/SIZE]
Hinata Posted November 7, 2001 Posted November 7, 2001 [COLOR=royalblue]Well I saw an awesome Music Vid with Vegeta set to Limp Bizkit's "My Way." Very, very awesome. I just wish I could find it again :bawl: :bawl:... I believe it was through Kazaam...or something of that nature...Oh yeah if you do know the name...if I spelled it incorrectly let me know so I can get it again plz. Thanx[/COLOR]
Guest Serbian_god Posted November 12, 2001 Posted November 12, 2001 u should try and download IN THE END LINKIN PARK OR CRAWLING THOSE R KOLL OR LINKIN PARK PAPER CUT...
coolkam007 Posted November 12, 2001 Posted November 12, 2001 NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO dammit.. i made a In The End music vid.. .. >_< *stabs random people with random blunt objects* .. i need to find a place to host mine..
Dragonballzman Posted November 12, 2001 Posted November 12, 2001 I wanna make a music vid. I'm gonna use "In The End" (Don't worry coolkam007, I've been planning it for ages) and I'm gonna put it all about Bejita. (Don't worry LM, I'll send u a copy ;) )
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now