Turkey Posted November 6, 2001 Posted November 6, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gee-enki Dama [/i] [B]man, snogging at the cinema is the whole point! [/B][/QUOTE] Darn right! And I can't help you on that proble Javis, since I've never felt dirty when a girl does something like that to me....:naughty:
Guest Akito Posted November 6, 2001 Posted November 6, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Smoky Joe [/i] [B] Darn right! And I can't help you on that proble Javis, since I've never felt dirty when a girl does something like that to me....:naughty: [/B][/QUOTE] Thats probably because ur the one doin the dirty stuff, not the girls.
Break Posted November 6, 2001 Posted November 6, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Akito [/i] [B] Thats probably because ur the one doin the dirty stuff, not the girls. [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]You're probably right! :laugh: Although I am not dirty... at all... really... :p[/SIZE]
Turkey Posted November 6, 2001 Posted November 6, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Akito [/i] [B] Thats probably because ur the one doin the dirty stuff, not the girls. [/B][/QUOTE] No way dude! It's the girls who do the dirty stuff!:angel:
Lotus Posted November 6, 2001 Posted November 6, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Smoky Joe [/i] [B] Darn right! And I can't help you on that proble Javis, since I've never felt dirty when a girl does something like that to me....:naughty: [/B][/QUOTE] You don't feel dirty, then you must enjoy it.
Gee-enki Dama Posted November 6, 2001 Posted November 6, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lotus [/i] [B] You don't feel dirty, then you must enjoy it. [/B][/QUOTE] Whatever floats your boat :) :nervous: :worried:
Lotus Posted November 6, 2001 Posted November 6, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gee-enki Dama [/i] [B] Whatever floats your boat :) :nervous: :worried: [/B][/QUOTE] Why do most guys are pervert?
Gee-enki Dama Posted November 6, 2001 Posted November 6, 2001 Most guys arnt perverted, im simply saying, whatever you prefer, you know. Personally, that description doesnt sound all to exciting to me...
Lotus Posted November 6, 2001 Posted November 6, 2001 Guys are naturally perverted when they're born (not all guys)
Turkey Posted November 6, 2001 Posted November 6, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lotus [/i] [B] You don't feel dirty, then you must enjoy it. [/B][/QUOTE] You took the words right out of my mouth... [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lotus [/i] [B] Why do most guys are pervert? [/B][/QUOTE] If you're talking about me, I'm not really a pervert, honest!
Harry Posted November 6, 2001 Posted November 6, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Jamvis [/i] [B]Not that I don?t like girls or anything but this is a guy thing.. Anyways... at school in art class this girl was feeling on my leg and she went WAY too far north... that feels weird then funny but she was doing it with her foot so when it went up it pinched me in the nuts and I nearly yelled... she didn?t mean to but that hurt... :cross: man if you?re a guy you know how that feels :cross: but the thing was that it went under and bounced... the foot that is... now I got this violated feeling... I?m almost sure this will get closed but I need help... how do I get rid of this violating feeling? (Believe it or not I think she was violated too... don?t ask how...) and in a previous class she flashed me and this other guy... that was pretty fun... [/B][/QUOTE] and how is this a problem? and guys don't feel violated
Harry Posted November 6, 2001 Posted November 6, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lotus [/i] [B]Guys are naturally perverted when they're born (not all guys) [/B][/QUOTE] yeah. and women are naturally lesbians when they're born too
Turkey Posted November 6, 2001 Posted November 6, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Harry [/i] [B] yeah. and women are naturally lesbians when they're born too [/B][/QUOTE] I wouldn't say that...
Transtic Nerve Posted November 6, 2001 Posted November 6, 2001 Ok, lets not go into naturalities of humans when they are born.... If all guys were perverts when they were born, they'd be having sex at age 3, which they aren't... If all girls were lesbians when they were born, they wouldn't have husbands and boyfriends now... You are what you are.... and that, most of the time, naturally develops over time.... If you are born gay, you stay gay, if you are born, male, you stay male.... unless you well... get an operation.... but things in your mind rarely change.... guys and girls think about sex all the time whether they know it or not... that doesn't make them perverts..... Some people just do it a little more than others.... nothing wrong with that.... if you don't like it, don't listen, till then you all can shut your mouths....
Guest Akito Posted November 6, 2001 Posted November 6, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B]Ok, lets not go into naturalities of humans when they are born.... If all guys were perverts when they were born, they'd be having sex at age 3, which they aren't... If all girls were lesbians when they were born, they wouldn't have husbands and boyfriends now... You are what you are.... and that, most of the time, naturally develops over time.... If you are born gay, you stay gay, if you are born, male, you stay male.... unless you well... get an operation.... but things in your mind rarely change.... guys and girls think about sex all the time whether they know it or not... that doesn't make them perverts..... Some people just do it a little more than others.... nothing wrong with that.... if you don't like it, don't listen, till then you all can shut your mouths.... [/B][/QUOTE] Here here, some of u ppl should keep ur opinions to urself! But hey, guys do feel violated alot of times! And only one man has ever won a case where his female boss was hitting on him, and he refused to except it, and she like, halfed his salary, made his life a living hell, and all this after he got married! Guys can feel violated.
velvet paws Posted November 6, 2001 Posted November 6, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i] [B].. you goto highschool right? then.. there are bound to be people making out.. it happens at my school.. :p (yes even the hot lezbos.. heh..) .. [/B][/QUOTE] pitty we dont have any of those in my skool *sigh* nearest you get is me and this real ugly nasty way too small and up her self supposeded bisexual who's neva actually had a girlfriend...dunno bout experiances. :(
Guest Akito Posted November 6, 2001 Posted November 6, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by velvet paws [/i] [B] pitty we dont have any of those in my skool *sigh* nearest you get is me and this real ugly nasty way too small and up her self supposeded bisexual who's neva actually had a girlfriend...dunno bout experiances. :( [/B][/QUOTE] How about u continue ur lil convo about this in pm's to him, or to anyone intrested.
Lotus Posted November 6, 2001 Posted November 6, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lotus [/i] [B]Guys are naturally perverted when they're born (not all guys) [/B][/QUOTE] Sorry, I take back my statement.
Guest Akito Posted November 6, 2001 Posted November 6, 2001 Thats ok Lotus, it's pretty true for my school though, most of the guys try to sneak into the girls locker room all the time cause the teachers aren't in the locker rooms when the PE starts. I find it pathetic.
Wild Freedom Posted November 6, 2001 Posted November 6, 2001 i dont see the problem....were your offended before or after she actually made you hurt in that area. I say you lead her on if you laughed approvingly when she flashed you. I personally think you liked it before she actually hurt you
Lotus Posted November 6, 2001 Posted November 6, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Akito [/i] [B]Thats ok Lotus, it's pretty true for my school though, most of the guys try to sneak into the girls locker room all the time cause the teachers aren't in the locker rooms when the PE starts. I find it pathetic. [/B][/QUOTE] Sorry to say this, but they're such a jerk and so low.
BabyGirl Posted November 6, 2001 Posted November 6, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Akito [/i] [B]Thats ok Lotus, it's pretty true for my school though, most of the guys try to sneak into the girls locker room all the time cause the teachers aren't in the locker rooms when the PE starts. I find it pathetic. [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]I find it to also be...horny 15 year old boys who will grow up sooner or later. I never thought I'd say this, but now that I've witnessed it first hand..."Boys will be boys." (But that doesn't mean there aren't things we can do to eliminate that stereotype...) I'm so glad I have guy friends that have outgrown that stage...me no likie boys like that :p[/color]
Recommended Posts