OtakuBoards

DBZ RPG The New Planet Vegeta (Play)

Andrew

Lotus search for Lord Andrew, and she found him. Lord Andrew is with Aster and Ken. Lord Andrew notice Lotus, he never seen her around the palace before..
Lotus - (bow to the king) Your majesty, I was looking for you.
L. Andrew - How did you get inside?
Lotus - I sneak in to as for your permission to stay on this planet.
L. Andrew - You can stay.
Lotus - Thanks you your majesty.
Lotus teleport herself from the palace.

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since when was the General of an army slave to a poxy king?
--------------------------------------------------
Craig: I'm sending my guards back to the barracks now Andrew.

Andrew: You can't go! I command you to stay!

Craig: Your letting the power go to your head.GUARDS! Move out!

All of the guards the former general supplied to guard the coronation leave and fly towards the army barracks.

Andrew: GGGrrrrr...... fine!

Andrew storms off.

Ken: Why did you do that man?

Craig: Because he has no power over me or my army. Also, he can't dismiss me unless I break one of the rules, and obeying the king beyond my judgement is not a rule. My guards do not need to be here, they need to be training.

[COLOR=royalblue]Aster: To ask him for sanctuary on this planet. If I go back into space, it is most likely that I will be raped, beaten, then killed. Get it?

Craig: ...what did you do?

Aster: I killed a man.

Craig: Was he of any importance?

Aster: He was my father.[/COLOR]

Let's get one thing straight SS Trunks! Since when did it become your Army? and I can strip you of the name general any time So watch it!
-------------------------------------------------------------
Carrying on with the story...... Andrew didn't storm off and didn't ignore Aster

Andrew: What was it that you wanted?

Aster: I wanted to stay on this planet because my people are after me

Andrew: Why? What did you do?

Aster: I killed a man!

Andrew: And what's gonna convince me you won't kill any of my people

Aster: I give you my word

Andrew: Okay, if you can pove to me that you won't in one way or another I'll let you stay. I'll give you a day, be here tomorrow and convince me

Andrew walks off back to his chamber to train. The gravity is on 100 and Andrew is struggling to move

Andrew: Damn this is hard!

Andrew does many excursises with heavy weights and big numbers of them.

Andrew: One thing I forget to do

Andrew walks outside and puts a sign on the door saying " Nobody enter or disturb unless emergency"

Andrew continues trainng into the night until about 2:00 and forgets the party
------------------------------------------------------
Andrew's stats
Strength: 6000
Speed: 6500
Agility: 6250
Dexterity: 5500
Ki: 5750

New stats
Strength: 8500
Speed: 9000
Agility: 8750
Dexterity: 8000
Ki: 8250

hmm . . . i sense one of these creatures . . . craig i believe . . . is having some thoughts about his lineage . . . he is concerned about his bloodline . . . i think he may be sensing an effect of my presense . . . i don't think he quite understands the scope of my being . . .

i am the elemental evolutionary force of the universe, i am the precipice, the razor's edge of eternal and omnipotent balance, i am subject to the physical laws of the universe only when in my present material form, at which point i have slowed particles of light to a speed capable of containing themselves in a form detectable by the senses . . . it was my will that the prehistorical bio-mass responsible for all humanoid life of the universe formed, and then began building itself over millions of years to reach the form of his ancestor goku and that of his friend andrew, vegeta . . . both of which were great warriors in their time, son goku being a close personal friend of mine after his departure from this dimension, i must say even i learned some things from such a pure-hearted and kind spirit, and son vegeta, a pupil of mine while i was a visiting master at otherworld school tencha-ky-ji-no . . .

however, this young general . . . his thoughts are almost filled with pride . . . for a warrior, a necessary tool . . . but also a downfall if not kept in check. i will submit a few cells of knowledge into his subconsciousness with a bit of knowledge as to who i am so that when i meet this young general i will not have to spend the precious moments at hand explaining myself to him.

***transmits small mindcell transmission to general craig ***
name: known as zenmonkey, in some legends as spacegnostic
height: condensed and upright: 5' 11"
weight: condensed: 175lbs
race: n/a
bio: the ancient energy emanation responsible for the humanoid form of evolution, including sayian and humans. at one with both the physics and supernatural of the universe, but to have any interaction, i must slow my particles down to below light speed to form a physical being, usually in the form of the zenmonkey, which resembles the legendary missing link between lower monkeys and humans. this form has a tail but is not subject to automatic oozaru transformation. a very wise and powerful master, i must stay within the parameters of the universe when in physical form.

strength: 3000
speed:3000
agility:3000
dexterity:3000
ki:3000

currently, after 2 days in the subspace hyperbaric chamber, stats register @ 7000 each

peace be with you, young general, there are long hard days ahead.

**** end transmission ****

hmmm . . . here, i think this will help this planet out . . .

*** crosses eyes . . . ja-yi-ya - KU!!!!! *** CREATES POWERFUL FORCE SHIELD OF ENERGY WHICH IS UNDETECTABLE BY SAIYAN SENSES OR TECHNOLOGY AROUNG PLANET VEGETA . . .

. . . i can tell they know something is about to happen . . . but i don't think they realize the scope . . .

we shall see . . . we shall see . . .

Strip me of my powers. Under what grounds? You do know that you need a good reason to do that. And once again, royalty has no part in the army. The generals run the army, the GENERALS. I never knew the Queen of England decided what attacks the British army made, I never knew she gave clearence to fire nuclear warheads.
----------------------------------------------
Craig walks into the army barracks. He enters their special gravity rooms. He turns the gravity upto 100, and starts to fly around, punching and kicking.......... very slowly.

Craig: Dang, this is hard.

Ken: Hey Craig, can i use one of the gravity room things?

Craig: Sure

Ken: K cool... uh... where are they?

Craig: The ones the soldiers use are down the hall to the right

Ken: AIGHT! coo thanks lata bro...

*Ken runs down the hall and to the right and opens the door to find himself in the female soldiers dressing room*

Ken: Err... oh ****...

*Ken gets punched kicked and blasted out of the room of dressing women*

Ken: Ow... dammit

*Ken stumbles back to Craig*

Ken: THAT WAS THE FEMALE SOLDIERS DRESSING ROOM!

Craig: did i say right? i meant left.. sorry...

Ken: .....

*Ken turns around and runs down the hall to the left and opens the door into the gravity room*

Ken: ok time to train...

~~~~~~~ Few hours later ~~~~~~~~~

Ken: 5,667.... 5,668.... 5,669... 5,670....

-Ken continues training into the night-

old stats:
Strength: 3,500
speed: 3000
agility: 3000
Dex: 3000
Ki: 2,500
New ones:
Strength:5,500
speed:4,750
agility:5,000
Dex:4,500
Ki: 3,750
(I neva been in a DBZ rpg before is this a ok gain of stats?)

After a few hours of training, Craig is used to the gravity and is flying around naturally.

Craig: Okay, I guess I'll do some weights.

Craig picks up some weights, quite big, and starts bench pressing. After about an hour:

Craig: 9,998 9,999 10,000!
------------------------------------------
Craig's stats:
Strength: 6500
Speed: 6500
Agility: 6500
Dexterity: 6500
Ki: 6500

New stats:
Speed: 8500
Agility: 8500
Dexterity: 8500
Ki: 8500

*Ken looks at the controls on the gravity machine*

Ken: Let's turn it up!

*Ken turns it up to 50 times normal gravity*

Ken: .... uh? this is nothing...

*turns it up to 100 times*

Ken: Urgh... ok.... this is something...

*Ken powers up to make it easier and begins to fly around doing kicks punches etc.....*

~~~~~~
Old Stats:
Strength:5,500
speed:4,750
agility:5,000
Dex:4,500
Ki: 3,750
New stats:
Strength:6,000
speed:5,500
agility:6,000
Dex:5,500
Ki:4,000
~~~~~~~

Yes deathknight that is an acceptable gain carrying on! And
SS Trunks if you read one of my first posts it says I was in charge of the army but I made you my general!
----------------------------------------------------
Andrew continues to train for hours more...........and then stops

Andrew: I can sense a strange presence around my planet......But where is it coming from?
----------------------------------------------------
Andrew's stats
Speed: 9000
Agility: 8750
Dexterity: 8000
Ki: 8250

New stats
Strength: 10,000
Speed: 10,500
Agility: 10,250
Dexterity: 9500
Ki: 9750

*Ken stops for a second*

Ken: I've gained alot in speed and agilaity and dex.... but i need more strength and ki!

*He begins the ki training program at 150 gravity*

(The ki training is like vegeta's with the robots in the android saga)

Ken: Man... Craig can do the kamehameha... i need a cool attack of my own... hm... think of a cool attack....

*Ken keeps training his strength and ki while thinking of a cool attack he can make*
~~~~~~~~~~
Old Stats:
Strength:6,000
speed:5,500
agility:6,000
Dex:5,500
Ki:4,000
New stats:
Strength:8,000
speed:6,000
agility:6,500
dex: 6,000
Ki:6,000

hmm i am now sensing some dissension between the newly crowned king of this planet, andrew . . . and his general craig . . . it doesn't seem to be resonating yet through their forces . . . if they are the ones to be responsible for defending the inhabitants of this planet, they had better get the chain of command down, and now. this soon after a change in leadership and with the impending conflict that will soon be visiting this planet, it would be a shame to see all of these peaceful people and this beautiful planet destroyed due to a conflict between two people . . .

i feel it is time for my presence to be known on this planet . . . i will project a mental teleportation of my essence to the one person on vegeta that i feel may be able to assist me, i can tell by my readings that he is still the most revered and powerfull person on this planet . . .

****closes eyes****interlocks fingers**** du-ye-kin-cha-ni-pa!!!!!!!!!!!************************************

*suddenly something growls and the whole gravity room shakes*

Ken: what was that?

*Ken looks down at his stomach*

Ken: oh... i'm hungry...

*Ken walks out*

Ken: i cant stand this high class people with food... i'm gonna go into the city find some pizza....

*Ken flys off and orders a pizza, and flys back with it and eats it in the gravity training room*

Ken: Mmmm... Pizza....

*with his pizza donw he jumps up*

Ken: Back to training!

*Ken flys up powers up*

Ken: Cool... i'm getting stronger....

*Ken pushes his power to the limit*

Ken: Tight... i'm not the strongest tho.... oh well...

*Ken begins to train all of his stats equally*
~~~~~~~~~`
Old stats:
Strength:8,000
speed:6,000
agility:6,500
dex: 6,000
Ki:6,000
New stats:
Strength:9,000
speed:7,250
agility:7,500
dex:7,000
Ki:7,500

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by zenmonkey [/i]
[B]hmm . . . i sense one of these creatures . . . craig i believe . . . is having some thoughts about his lineage . . . he is concerned about his bloodline . . . i think he may be sensing an effect of my presense . . . i don't think he quite understands the scope of my being . . .

i am the elemental evolutionary force of the universe, i am the precipice, the razor's edge of eternal and omnipotent balance, i am subject to the physical laws of the universe only when in my present material form, at which point i have slowed particles of light to a speed capable of containing themselves in a form detectable by the senses . . . it was my will that the prehistorical bio-mass responsible for all humanoid life of the universe formed, and then began building itself over millions of years to reach the form of his ancestor goku and that of his friend andrew, vegeta . . . both of which were great warriors in their time, son goku being a close personal friend of mine after his departure from this dimension, i must say even i learned some things from such a pure-hearted and kind spirit, and son vegeta, a pupil of mine while i was a visiting master at otherworld school tencha-ky-ji-no . . .

however, this young general . . . his thoughts are almost filled with pride . . . for a warrior, a necessary tool . . . but also a downfall if not kept in check. i will submit a few cells of knowledge into his subconsciousness with a bit of knowledge as to who i am so that when i meet this young general i will not have to spend the precious moments at hand explaining myself to him.

***transmits small mindcell transmission to general craig ***
name: known as zenmonkey, in some legends as spacegnostic
height: condensed and upright: 5' 11"
weight: condensed: 175lbs
race: n/a
bio: the ancient energy emanation responsible for the humanoid form of evolution, including sayian and humans. at one with both the physics and supernatural of the universe, but to have any interaction, i must slow my particles down to below light speed to form a physical being, usually in the form of the zenmonkey, which resembles the legendary missing link between lower monkeys and humans. this form has a tail but is not subject to automatic oozaru transformation. a very wise and powerful master, i must stay within the parameters of the universe when in physical form.

strength: 3000
speed:3000
agility:3000
dexterity:3000
ki:3000

currently, after 2 days in the subspace hyperbaric chamber, stats register @ 7000 each

peace be with you, young general, there are long hard days ahead.

**** end transmission ****

hmmm . . . here, i think this will help this planet out . . .

*** crosses eyes . . . ja-yi-ya - KU!!!!! *** CREATES POWERFUL FORCE SHIELD OF ENERGY WHICH IS UNDETECTABLE BY SAIYAN SENSES OR TECHNOLOGY AROUNG PLANET VEGETA . . .

. . . i can tell they know something is about to happen . . . but i don't think they realize the scope . . .

we shall see . . . we shall see . . . [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=crimson]who made him god?[/COLOR]

````````````````

siren: damn... we've been in here for ages... i bet he forgot... alright... get out of here... you can do whatever you like when you get back... if anything happens... jerrel you're in charge..

jerrel: sir! but aren't you coming?

siren: no... i sitll have somthing to do

siren crawls silently into another part of the vent system... it happened to be right over asters head... to see who she was siren leaned aginst the grate and it broke....

from under a pile of broken wood and shattered pottery on the floor siren swore

siren stood up and raced out of the room running straight into a group of elite gaurds... this happened to be next to where craig was training

EG1: hey!!!where are you going? by the looks of you you shoulden't be in here... arrest her

siren: *looks up* fate just has to do this to me... *thinking*[I]if i kill them i'll make a mess and call more down on my head... *evil thought* but i'll blast them anyhow... i can't get caught... not now...[/I]

siren puts out a hand and a ball of purple energy forms

siren: sorry boys... not today

she fires the weak blast into the roof and runs not pausing to see what happens th the gaurds

*hearing an explosion Ken runs out to see a hole in the roof*

Ken: Uh? i knew these gaurds were no good...

*he looks dow nto see the gaurds under rubble*

Ken: why didnt you attack the intruder? dumbasses...

*Ken runs outside to see Siren running*

Ken: Alpha Attack...

*a Green Orb of energy forms in his hand and flys up in the air.... Siren cant see it as it comes down from above hitting her*

Ken: ..... Ok.... i'll go see what she broke in here for...

*Ken flys and lands next to Siren*

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by stormwing [/i]
[B]

[COLOR=crimson]who made him god?[/COLOR]

siren: *looks up* fate just has to do this to me...

[/B][/QUOTE]

hmm . . . it seems another is aware of my presence now . . . hahah but she thinks that i am god . . . hahah . . . such limited mindscope . . . thinking only of themselves, a terrible trait of humanoids, one i wish would never have been implemented over the millenia of their development . . .

as if a tree were humanoid, or a rock . . . or gravity . . . such limited scope will only cause weakness in battle . . . i hope this one trains hard because she will be necessary to defend this world or she will be used as nothing more than a pawn in its destruction . . . ahh irregardless, i have other matters more important than this one . . .

************ a small beam of light appears in a low-lit, cool room. the walls are covered in bookcases and papers, thousands and thousands of them in many many languages. an old man sits in a chair in the corner, rubbing his eyes and breathing heavily . . .

. . . sir . . .

** the old man jumps **

. . . i am a friend, please . . . be calm . . .

** hmmm . . . he says . . . i can't see you . . . and . . . I CAN'T HEAR YOU EITHER!! BUT . . . i can feel you . . . who are you . . . i . . . feel that i know you . . .

you do, sir . . . a long long time ago, we are part of each other, far before this time and the form in which you exist in now . . . that is what you are feeling isn't it?

** yes . . . yes it is . . . i am sensing you are needing my help? is that correct??? what is this about?

yes . . . yes it is . . . it's about your son sir . . .

*** andrew??????????

siren: you're so sure... i'll prove you wrong later... you really want to know??

ken: yes...

siren: i'm here to stop andrew from taking the throne... if it means killing him... so be it... i had warriors with me... but when he forgot to show at the party i told them to go...