OtakuBoards

DBZ RPG The New Planet Vegeta (Play)

Andrew

Ok I'll just explain a bit more about the RPG

Any of the people in the RPG which aren't actually saiyin's or are hiding on the planet have to report to me so I can give them permission to stay on the planet.

and ofcourse this wouldn't be a DB RPG without dragonballs!! The planet has it's own set of Dragonballs because when Goku and Vegeta left they brought Dende with them. So if anybody....um...has any accidents they're there if you need 'em

Anyway.. enough idle chat on with the RPG
----------------------------------------------------------

Andrew has been Training all day in his personal gravity room with the gravity on 20

Andrew: I better go change for the coronation

Andrew Exits the room and heads to his room to change

Some time later one of the servants comes in

Servant: Lord Andrew, the coronation is about to begin

Andrew: Thank you!!

Andrew and the servant head towards the great hall where Andrew is to be crowned the King of Vegeta!!
---------------------------------------
Andrew's stats
Strength: 3000
Speed: 3500
Agility: 3250
Dexterity: 2500
Ki: 2750

New stats
Strength: 4000
Speed: 4500
Agility: 4250
Dexterity: 3500
Ki: 3750

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Craig has been training for 2 days non stop, he is sweating quite profusely, and is very dehidrated. A guard walks into his training roon.

Guard: Sir, Prince Andrew's coronationd begins in an hour. As his best friend, you must attend.

Craig: AN HOUR! CRAP!!!

Craig runs out of the training room at full speed, and enters his quarters. He quickly showers, and changes into his saiyan armour (like Vegeta's from the Cell saga but with a cape), which he only uses for special occasions, as he prefers to fight in his own clothes. He heads towards the coronation hall.
-----------------------------------------------
Craig's stats:
Strength: 3000
Speed: 3000
Agility: 3000
Dexterity: 3000
Ki: 3000

New stats:
Strength: 4500
Agility: 4500
Dexterity: 4500
Ki: 4500

Craig runs towards the great hall to be stopped by Andrew standing in the classic Vegeta poss

Andrew: Nice to see you on time!

Craig: Yeah!!

Andrew: As one of my first acts as King I'm going to make you the general of my Army

Craig:Wha...?:eek:

Andrew: You better do a good job!! now come on we got work to do

Craig: Sure

Both walk off to the great hall

They enter the hall to see many of the elite saiyan army lined up in rows. Craig and Andrew walk to the front, where Andrew's father is sitting on his throne. Craig turns and stands at the front row, and Andrew approaches his father. The crowd falls in complete silence.

Andrew's father: Today is your day son. Kneel down before me.

Andrew: Yes father.

Andrew's father: You have been entrusted with this kingdom. You must do your best to uphold the laws and traditions of our people, and treat every person as your brothers and sisters.

Andrew's father places the royal necklace (crown's suck) over Andrew's neck. Andrew rises and faces the crowd. They all cheer in admiration.

Andrew: (admiring his Necklace) I know it's beenn tradition for generations for the King to be the general of the Army but I'm goinng to make a change and make my best friend and soldier the general! Craig would you come here please

Craig steeps up next to Andrew

Craig: Thank you sir ( no-one dared call Andrew Man or Dude when his Father was around ) I will do my best!!

Andrew: The will be a party later this evening I shall see you all there!

Andrew and his father leave the Hall and walk towards Andrew's room

Andrew's father: I put all my trust and support in you son, but I won't be here for very long

Andrew: Thank you father! May I be Excused to carry on with my Training

Andrew's Father: Ofcourse Son! The stronnger you are the better!
As our Anncestor the great Vegeta never stopped training you should do the same!

Andrew goes back to his room, changes into his armour and back into the gravity room

Andrew: I think I'll raise it to 30 and do some press-ups

Andrew goes down to the floor does 5000 press-ups, 5000 sit-ups and 10,000 on the bench press
---------------------------------------------------------
Andrew's stats
Strength: 4000
Agility: 4250
Dexterity: 3500
Ki: 3750

New stats
Strength: 6000
Speed: 6500
Agility: 6250
Dexterity: 5500
Ki: 5750

Craig suddenly walks into the room Andrew is training in, now with his fighting clothes on (like Majin Vegeta's, only black ,with the saiyan breast plate).

Craig: Hey, mind if I train in here?

Andrew: Sure.

Craig grebs some weights, and starts doing situps. After he does 5000, he gets up.

Craig: That'll do for a warm up.

Craig gets some slightly heavier weights, and begins punhing and kicking, and firing small Ki blasts around. After 3 hours of training, Andrew turns off the gravity.

Andrew: Time to go to the party.

Craig: Sure.

A few guards enter the room.

Guard: King, General, we have cleaned your suits.

Craig: Cool. I better go change.
--------------------------------------------------------
Craig's stats:
Strength: 4500
Agility: 4500
Dexterity: 4500
Ki: 4500

New stats:
Strength: 6500
Speed: 6500
Agility: 6500
Dexterity: 6500
Ki: 6500

After years of training from snowy mountain, Lotus come to see Lord Andrew to gave her permission to be legal on his planet.

*Guard - May I help miss
*Lotus - I wish to see Lord Andrew
*Guard - Wait here please
Guard leaves. Lotus wait for the guard to return.

*thinking* hmmm . . . i sense something preparing to happen in sector 8809b, where planet vegeta is . . . yes . . . i see . . . andrew . . . and craig . . . and who is this . . . ahhhhh . . . a being in the cold, training . . . lotus, i can sense you now . . . the elements are converging . . . i feel there are several others who will be involved in this, who are not yet aware of it themselves . . . i think i should take a look into this . . .

*****from across the wide horizons of the universe, particles of light begin to gather on a central axis, millions of light years wide, and begin condensing in upon themselves, affecting galactic spins and system formations . . .

moments later, a creature resembling a three-quarter man, one-quarter monkey creature materializes just outside of planet vegeta's atmosphere, the gravitational wave caused by the mass amount of light pulling in on itself at once has disappated, causing only a slight solar breeze to ruffle the hair on the back of my neck . . . ***

"so . . . they are calling this place planet vegeta now . . . and i sense dende is here now as well . . . hmm . . . son andrew . . . that energy pattern -- son goku!!!! he is there, in him, i can sense it . . . and son craig, very near his power . . . i can tell by their comraderie they are a formidable force . . . i wonder if they know . . . no, no i doubt if they do . . . it seems right now they are both . . . training, yes, i can feel that, but both seem relaxed, celebratory . . . ahhh . . . son andrew has just been crowned king and has made craig his general . . . while they are resting, i will train my form for a bit . . . "

*puts up senseshield, forms a small hyperbaric chamber unlike any other in existence, it is small and resembles an egg, and has the capability to allow its single occupant to train both the mind and body through meditation, and is powered by the elemental force of its occupant . . . i assume meditation position, access the telepathic keylocks which prevent any unauthorized use . . . the deep rumbling ohm begins echoing within the small chamber . . . i enter trance and the last thing my consciousness recalls is the overwhelming feeling of particle physics causing my physical strength to grow massively, while my mental strength continues to grow with every moment that i must keep the trance together*

and below, planet vegeta rotates peacefully and quietly, rejoicing in their new emperor . . . .

siren, dressed in greyto blend in with the walls, crouched at the vent shaft... the men who she comannded shifted nervosly; they diden't like it when she took on missions like this

siren: *whispering* hush! you'll get us killed if we're found...

man: no... you'll get killed... we'll probobly get 10 yrs in the army...

quickly siren turned and fired a finger thick beam that went straight through his head

siren: anyone else share his opinion?? good... i won't tolerate any subordanate(sp?) behavior from you... you may think it harsh... but it pays to have loytaly among the troops...

[I]meanwhile at the party noone had senced the blast... that is all but two[/I]

andrew: did you feel that?

craig: yeah...

Kaiyu trains on Planet Vegeta in the hologram room, he appears to be in grassy feilds with butterflys and insects

He trains for a while, he looks at his watch, oh so the commensing has already begun, its over.

Kaiyu walks into the gravity room as he greets the new king,they are just about to walk out when kaiyu snags an outfit.

guard:hey!

Kaiyu:awww man these suck!

kaiyu:oh hey whats up?

king:nothin!how bout you?

Kaiyu:Nothin! kaiyu puts on an outfit similar to gokus. except with long sleeves like gotens.

all 3 warrriors walk outside and chat about hwat they will do tonight for the party!

the calming wave of ohm gently subsides, my eyes open in the chamber and i dissolve its walls around me . . . hmmm . . . i sense a death . . .

siren . . . and another warrior . . . kaiyu . . .

i look down on planet vegeta with its varied landscapes -- barren mountains, vast oceans, supple rich fields . . .

*planet vegeta, it has been many many many years since the time of your namesake . . . i see you are as proud and strong as the great sayain warrior, but you seem to be tempered and even . . . i am proud of you in your evolution as a species*

*Ken looks at his watch*

Ken: Damned.... i'm late....

*Ken keeps running to the palace*

Ken: the New Kings gonna be pissed.... eheh cant rely on a ghetto fool like me to be on time....

*Ken keeps runnin*

Ken: Whos da man wit da plan? Da king is... da king is... whos da man who owns this planet? Da king is Da king is... Who the hell can kick my *** off this planet if i aint nice? da king can da king can...

*Ken shuts up turns the corner and runs up to the palace*

Gaurd: Who are you?

Ken: Ken...

Gaurd: And i should let you thru the door why?

Ken: .... Because i'm late to see the king....

Gaurd: And this affects my life how?

Ken: JUST LET ME IN THE FRIGGING DOOR!

Gaurd: Tsk Tsk being rude...

Ken: URGHHHH!!!! I DONT HAVE TIME FOR THIS!!!!

Gaurd: Say Please

Ken: AHHH!!!!! *censored... .... .... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... .... ... ...* AND THAT'S WHY YOU SHOULD OPEN THE DOOR!

Gaurd: Say please.....

Ken: [size=1]please[/size] open the door...

Gaurd: ok... you're in...

*Ken runs inside*

Ken: YO GAURD PERSON DUDE!

Elite Gaurd: Yes?

Ken: Where is the new king!

Elite Gaurd: right outside those doors *points to the doors Ken just came in*

Ken: you're kidding right...

*Ken runs back to the door*

Ken: LET ME OUT!

Gaurd: Why should i? you were rude...

Ken: ARGHHHH!!!!

[color=darkblue][size=1][b] [i] Forte stands there.... He starts his instense training again... He has been for 15 years.... Out on Planet Arioy where the gravity is 10000 times that of Planet Vegeta and Earth.[/i]

Forte: This needs to be easier! Uh....

[i] Forte explodes with power [/i]

Forte: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Forte: Kaioken!

[i] Forte bulges with more power and spars in the air [/i]

[i] Forte stops for a second [/i]

Forte: I feel a power... Not to far off. Better check it. INSTANT TRASMISSION TIME!

[i] Forte dissapears [/i]

Forte: Who are you warrior?

????: So its true the great general is out here training.... I have been send to destory you.

Forte: Heh well an oppennent... Finally..Name?

Core: My name is Core.

Forte: Ah I heard of you...

Core: Shall we begin?

Forte: Fine

[i] Core powers to full power [/i]

Forte: Thats it?

Core: What do you mean?!

[i] Forte starts to power and and explodes with incredible rage and massive power.[/i]

Forte: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

[i] Forte charges to max!!![/i]

Forte:GGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

[i] Forte screams [/i]

Forte: AAAHHHHH... There

Core::eek: :eek: :eek:

Forte: Lets finish this...

[i] Forte dissapears and comes behind Core and smashes him on the back [/i]

Core: AHHHH......

Forte: Its over..

[i] Forte explodes on Core [/i]

Forte DIE!

[i] Forte has beaten Core down and destoryed him, but just before he did he told his friends to come and destory him [/i]

Forte: Yes thats it bring them all!!!!!!

Core: They will comeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

[i] Core dissapears from the blast [/i]

Forte: Nice warm up but i need a lil better one..

[i] Forte starts to train intensly more then ever before [/i][/color][/size][/b]

Zenmonkey, Andrew is a descendant of Vegeta. I am the only descendant of Goku.
-----------------------------------------------
Craig suddenly approaches Ken and the guard.

Ken: Hello, can you take me to see the king?

Craig: What business do you have with him, he's sleeping?

Ken: LET ME THROUGH!

Craig grabs Ken by the neck and slams him against the wall.

Craig: You will talk to the general of your army with respect, or the general will kill you.

Ken: You the general?

Craig: YES YOU IGNORANT BASTARD!

Ken: Then you'll do just fine.

Craig: Why?

Elite guard: Shall I exterminate him sir?

Craig: No no. Atleast not until we hear what he has to say.

[COLOR=teal][i]Astralyas sits by herself on the mountain top of Laporin, the last safe place to hide from the army after her....Sensing their approach, she blasts into space and flies through the nothingness...[/i]

Aster: Where do I go? No place for me is safe...unless...Planet Vegeta grants me sanctuary.

[i]Teleportation.[/i]

Guard: Who are you?

Aster: Do you really want to know?

Guard: Yeah.

Aster: I'm a fire witch on the run from her planet's army that wants to take her, rape her, beat her, and then kill her. Any other questions?

Guard: Uh...no. Go right in please.

Aster: :naughty: That's better.

[i]Walking along the corridor to the party, Aster instantly changes her clothes from a simple red tunic into a long black dress with a long slit up the side.[/i]

Ken: ....*talking*

Craig: *listening*

Aster: Ahem.

Craig: Hold on miss.

Aster: :rolleyes: Miss...how cute...[/COLOR]

Lotus waits for the guard to return, but he never did. Lotus ran out of patient, and decided to sneak into the palace. The guard saw her in the hallway.
guard - Miss, where are going?
Lotus turn around, she doesn't say anything. The guard walk toward Lotus, Lotus grab the guard.
Lotus - Don't move or you'll die. Just answer my question.
Guard - (shiver) Yyyesss.. miisss.
Lotus - where's Lord Andrew?
The guard point to the room. Lotus let the guard go, the guard run away.

[COLOR=royalblue]Aster: I'm a fire witch.

Ken: AHAHAHaaa, you're funny. They're all dead.

Aster: Oh really?

[i]In a blaze of red, Astralyas's hair turns into fire and burns brightly.[/i]

Craig/Ken: Wow...:eek:

Aster: My name is Astralyas, and I don't like being laughed at very much. I want to speak to the King.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue]For anyone who wants to know, Astralyas looks like this: [url]http://members.tripod.com/~bske/mars/smoonr22.jpg[/url]
~~~~~~~~~[/COLOR]
[COLOR=teal]Aster: *hair goes normal again* Yes, is it so hard to believe?[/COLOR]

While Ken and Aster wait Craig comes back

Craig: The king will see you both

Andrew steps out of the room and towards Ken and Aster

Andrew: Well Ken What can I do for you? And who is this beautiful lady

Aster: Your majesty your making me blush!

Craig: The King asked you a guestion, did he not? Now Answer!!

Andrew: Easy general! I have special royal training tommorow with my father, see to it that one of the guards wakes me early

Craig: Will do!

Craig walks off down the corridor

Andrew: Now What was it you wanted?