OtakuBoards

DBZ RPG The New Planet Vegeta (Play)

Andrew

Well, I've changed the name so it's no long BDZ RPG The New Planet Vegeta (Play), but DBZ RPG The New Planet Vegeta (Play).

And as always, another RPG has already got to over 6 pages before I even know what's going on. So, could someone fill me in on the current happenings?

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i]
[B]Well, I've changed the name so it's no long BDZ RPG The New Planet Vegeta (Play), but DBZ RPG The New Planet Vegeta (Play).

And as always, another RPG has already got to over 6 pages before I even know what's going on. So, could someone fill me in on the current happenings? [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson][b][size=1]Aster (Raiha) and i are fighting...

Andrew (MajinVegeta) is the new king of planet vegeta... and pretty much so far everyone is training...

Craig (ss trunks) is the general of the saiyen army...

Aster is a fire witch who is kicking my *** in...

and besides that... nothing real exciting has happened...[/color][/b][/size]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Charging up part way, Astralyas preares her final attack and races towards Ken, springing into the air, she brings both hands in front of her and fires off her Aquarious beam.[/i]

Ken: Agh!! *falls to the ground*

Aster: *lands lightly* ...*breathes hard* Enough is enough.

Ken: ....I can't believe it, how did you survive that?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue]Aster: Well, to beat you, I charged up part way.

Ken: Hold up, hold up. You weren't charged up fully?!?

Aster: Of course not! I save that for desparate situations. I knew that a simple Aquarious beam would knock you out because your power levels were going haywire from your last attack.

Ken: Aw man. I was beaten by a girl...no, not a girl, a fire witch.

Aster: Yep. Cute huh?

Ken: Why did you come here in the first place?

Aster: ....well....It's a very long story...[/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue]Aster: *sigh* *sits down gracefully* Well...
I was born as the daughter of the King of Laporin. My father loved me very much, but when my mother died, he couldn't handle it and became agressivly violent and dangerous. One night, he raped me and told me that it was all my fault mother died. I screamed and cried, but nobody cared.

Ken: ....wow...

Aster: And then, when I tried to tell people, they thought I was telling lies. Eventually I couldn't take it any more and ran away. I was caught and dragged back to the palace, even though I was only 5 years old.

Ken: You were FIVE!!?!?!?!?! And you father raped you!? That's disgusting!

Aster: I know. I hid every night when he came to my room, and when he found me, he would beat me until I lost conciousness. Soon, I began to discover a power inside of me that couldn't be tamed. It was something my father would never take away from me. I became a fire witch and destroyed my father.

Ken: And you were how old?

Aster: 12. After I killed him, I ran. I ran hard and fast, and learned to fly. I spent the next three years running from his army and people. And just yesterday, I came to this planet, and started my life again.

Ken: ....[/COLOR]

*Ken sits silent for a second*

Ken: You've been thru alot....

Ken: I was born... on Planet Earth..... my parents left me in the slums and i survived there for 13 years.... fighting was a part of life.... it was hard to find food..... was a long journey to get here.... but i got here... somehow.... dunno how.... i just got here.... bein a saiyen helped.... fighting... i had to steal.... it was easy... using my power.... but... i made it.... *sighs*...

[I]A young man, of about 17, by the name of Warlock, speeds across the landscape. Passing a mountain, he stops, and takes out a small clock.[/I]

Warlock: I'm surprised this lasts so long. With my training and all..."

[I]Warlock pushes a button on it, and examines it.[/I]

Warlock: "8:14...new record..."

[I]Warlock pockets the small clock in a small bag tied to his belt, and blasts off again...[/I]

a loud group of soldires walks into the inn... siren notices that they are the soldires she buryed in rubble

siren: crap gotta go

siren carefully slides along the walls keeping in the shadows

one of the soldires sees her and yells

s1: look that's her

siren: dam.n ... i was so close... i really don't want to fight you... but if i have to...

capt.: let's take this disagreement outside shall we?

siren: fine... i'm going

*Ken flys up saying bye to aster*

Ken: Zeta Zero attack didnt kill her... amazing...

*Ken charges the attack again*

Ken: Did i do the attack incorrectly... that should have knocked her out... hm... and the Final Flash attack she dodged... i need to get my strength up...

*He sees Siren in trouble with some soldiers*

Ken: Oh boy...

*Ken flys up*

Ken: Leave the lady alone...

Captain: Why? she broke in the palace...

Ken: She's my friend that's why

*A red orb of Ki forms in his hand and grows really big electricity, going across the surface of the orb*

Ken: ..... your move...

Captain: Move out soldiers...

*They walks away and Siren turns around and Ken has disappeared*

~~~~~~`

*Ken arrives at his gravity room*

Ken: Trainin time...

~~~~
Old Stats:
All stats at 22k
New:
All stats hit 25.5k

[COLOR=royalblue]Aster: *sigh* I'm leaving. *disapears* *reapears on a mountain overlooking the palace*

[i]Pulling the stick from her thick red hair, Astralyas runs her fingers through it, looks at the moon, and promptly changes into a huge Sphinx. With the same head, but body of a lioness and huge eagle wings, she leaped upwards and cleaved the sky with her power.[/i]

Aster: Why do I do the things I do? Why did I decide to become a fire witch? .....I don't understand.

[i]And time went by....[/i][/COLOR]

[I]Passing a large group of mountatins, Warlock stops near the palace, and sets down by the town beside it. A group of soldiers walk passed him, and he looks ahead. He sees an inn, and decided to go in. However, something in the sky caught his eye, and he floated up for a closer look...[/I]

[COLOR=royalblue]Aster: *throaty growly type voice* Do I know you?

Warlock: I don't know, have you ever been to Earth?

Aster: Maybe.

Warlock: What's your name?

Aster: Astralyas, the Fire Witch of Bane.

Warlock: Witch meets Warlock, what a combination. Although you look more like a monster than a witch.

[i]Baring her teeth slightly, she morphs back to her normal form and smirks at Warlock slightly as her hair turns to flame.[/i]

Aster: Better?[/COLOR]

*Ken sits in the gravity room smoking a cigarette...*

Ken: ..... Damn..... trainin takes a lot outta ya...

*Ken looks out the window to see some soldiers walking around*

Ken: Well... forget this.... this is boring.... where is the local inn...

*Ken flys out of the palace*

Ken: Screw the royal accomidations....

*Ken flys to the inn to see Aster talking to someone*

Ken: Wonder whos *** shes gonna kick now....

*Ken looks up at them...*

[COLOR=royalblue]Warlock: :blush: Oh, er...yeah.

[i]Sensing a familiar power level, Aster turned and her eyes glittered slightly.[/i]

Ken: *fireball explodes in his face* AHH!! What the *explicitive deleted*

Aster: Cigarattes are bad for you.

Warlock: *dying while laughing* :laugh: HAHAHa, she's so funny!

Aster: *fireball appears in her hand* *toses it up and down* You wanna go too?[/COLOR]

~~ Ken talking to himself ~~
Ken: Hm.... That dude vs Aster... Aster wins....

*Ken remembers their fight*

Ken: she survived all my attacks... no way that dude has any chance....

*Ken remembers how she survived his zeta Zero attack...*

Ken: i still think i did that attack wrong...

*Ken thinks over the attack*

Ken: Zeta Zero!

*6 White Balls of Ki explode together a ways from Ken, Aster and Warlock*

Ken: ..... Hm....

*Ken keeps practicing the attack....*

Ok, I'm reeeeally late, sorry and let me know if it's too late
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Flies to the palace entrance riding on a four-winged dragon.

Kai: I seek an audience with the king.

Guard: Since you were so polite I'll get him. Not like that rude guy that came by earlier.......

Kai waits patiently until the guard shows him to the king's chambers.

Kai: Your majesty, I seek refuge on your admirable planet. I wish to continue my training and live with my dragons.

Andrew: You have my permission only if you will protect this planet if the situaion calls for it. *mutter*lot of people wanting refuge today....*mutter*

Kai: Thank you your highness. I will take my leave.

Bowing, Kai leaves the palace and rides his dragon to find a suitable living area. In the search, he spots three people gathered around, all with high levels of power. Kai leaps from the dragon's back and arrives next to the warriors.

Kai: It is a pleasure to meet you all. I am called Kai, I am a wandering Dragon Warrior and I am new to this planet. I believe you two were going to fight? Please don't let me stop you, I could use some entertainment after my journey.

[COLOR=royalblue]Aster: A dragon?

Kai: Yeah...why do you ask?

Aster: As him if he will breathe his flame on me.

Kai: Are you insane!?!? Dragon fire burns everything it touches!

Aster: Not everything. I wanna make a point to Warlock here.

[i]Noding to the dragon, the dragon sucks in a huge breath of air and spits a huge burst of flame at Astralyas who stands there and watches the flames lick around her. The flames stop, and Aster is unburned.[/i]

Aster: Thankx.

All: :eek: WHAT THE-?

Aster: See Warlock? A real fire witch.

Warlock: .....wow...

Aster: A real fire witch can't be harmed by any fire unless it's from a fire witch stronger than her, or him for that matter.[/COLOR]

Kai: *still with look of amazement on his face* Astonishing. His breath can melt stone. I've never met a fire witch before.

Aster: Yeah, we're pretty rare these days.

Kai: Well now I know what attack NOT to use if I ever fight you. Fire isn't his only talent you know. In addition to his fire lung, gifted dragons' also have an ice lung. How would you stand against that?

*several people from the inn step out*

Ken: Yo dude, i bet ya that Aster wins... i bet... 100$

Man: You're On!

Ken: Haha... coo.... i'm gonna be 100$ richer....

*Ken senses Aster and Warlock's power*

Ken: Or this might be a closer fight that i thought before....

*Ken looks at his wallet*

Ken: i might be 100$ poorer.... only time will tell...

*Ken flys up to the inn roof and sits down watching Aster and Warlock get ready to fight...*