OtakuBoards

DBZ RPG The New Planet Vegeta (Play)

Andrew

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Flipping upwards swiftly, Aster quickly flipped around and fired off a huge fireblast.[/i]

Kai: *cough cough* Could you control the smoke?

Aster: Deal with it. ROARING BEAM!!!!!!!!!

Kai: *dodges*

[i]Moving her blast around to wheel Kai, it collides with his back.[/i]

Aster: *closes eyes* That was pitiful...

Kai: Ow...?

Aster: Oh, HEALING RING![/COLOR]

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kai: Ok, I'll take my turn now.

Kai charges at Aster as she sets up her stance. A few feet in front of her, Kai leaps over her and lands behing her and sweeps her legs out from under her. Kai leaps backwards and waits for Aster to get up, then charges again and throws a running spinner roundhouse kick to the head. Kai lands in his mantis stance and prepares for a retaliation.

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Flying upwards, Aster swiftly circled Kai once then bulleted downwards to ram into the small of his back, catching him completely off guard.[/i]

Kai: :eek: Ungh...

Aster: HIIIIIYAAAAAA!!

[i]Kicking forward twice, Astralyas made contact with his head, leaving him very bloody and very pissed off.[/i]

Aster: MASS ZENNIS!!!![/COLOR]

*don't know what the mass zinnen is but im guessing its a beam, please correct me if im wrong*
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kai stands up, holding his back. Lifting his hands in the air he twists his body in positions normal people couldn't, then stands straight up as if nothing happened. :eek: Kai just notices the beam heading towards him. He atempts to dodge, but his shoulder catches the brunt of it, and it leaves only scorched skin and a missing collar bone tip.

Kai: Rrrrrrrrr DA!

The hole in his shoulder pops back up.

Kai: Sorry, I didn't mention I have limited regeneration.

Kai then fires a beam at Aster. She dodges, and while doing so Kai phases above her and backhands her back into the ground. Her falling body intercepts the beam, and there is a large explosion.

[COLOR=royalblue]Aster: YAHAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

[i]During the explosion, Aster swiftly formed a swift shield around her body and the blast bounced off her shield.[/i]

Aster: Cute...

Kai: :eek: How did you...?

Aster: Trick of the trade. KAARAIIII CHHAAAAAAAAIII!!!!!!!

[i]A swift surge of power quickly formed around her and and concentrated into a light blast....Which instantly concentrated and exploded into a burst of energy that surrounded the entire astro plane, crashing into Kai.[/i]

Aster: Done?[/COLOR]

Kai: That was all?

Kai emerges from the smoke with cloths ripped and a few scorch marks.

Kai: You'll have to crank it up a notch. I'm more powerful than you might think.

Aster prepares another attack but before she can deliver Kai has zoomed across the plain and began kicking and punching DBZ style. Aster counters with you own attacks, until they are both knocked back. Aster fires a ray down to Kai, but Kai fires one as well that is slightly more powerful, and it passes through Asters as if nothing was there.

A few seconds after Siren's match start, she knocks her opponent clear out of the ring.

Announcer: And Siren is our winner.

Siren walks out of the ring, as Craig's opponent, Sentor, walks in.

Announcer: Well, Sentor is here, but Craig doesn't appear to

Suddenly Craig lands in the ring, as SSJ, looking extremely focused.

Announcer: Never mind. Let the match begin.

Sentor flies at Craig, and Craig kneels down. He delivers a swift blow to Sentor's gut, sending him flying out of the arena.

Announcer: Craig wins! WWe now have our first quarter final match, Siren vs Craig.

Craig walks out of the ring, as Kai and Draco walk into the ring.

Kai performs his traditional bow, and Draco smirks at him.

Announcer: Aaaaaaand FIGHT!

Draco flies at Kai and leaps over him and tries to nail him in the back, but his kick goes through Kai as if he were a hologram. Draco looks in disbelief.

Kai: *to Draco* You missed. *whispers* Unless you can't put up a good fight, don't waste my time.

Kai punches Draco with a dragon fist (Karate move where one fist goes to the chest and the second fist goes to the stomach) and he flies out of the ring and into a wall, leaving a cracked indentation. Kai bows, then steps down to meditate again in the corner.

Announcer: Ohh, brutal. Now, would Ganesh and Ikola step into the ring.

After a long fight, Ganesh beats Ikola.

Announcer: And now we have our secong quarter final. Kai vs Ganesh. Next is Logan vs Ken.

Logan and Ken step into the ring and prepare to battle.

[COLOR=royalblue]This has to be the fastest moving tournament I've ever seen online, or on T.V..........
~~~~~~~~~~[/COLOR]
[COLOR=seagreen]Aster: Hmph, well at least he's gone, and he doesn't know how strong I am...

[i]Wrapping up her training after 15 hours, Aster reforms her clothes to a heavily weighted tunic and pants. Teleporting next to Andrew, who reapeared just before Logan and Ken's battle, Aster smiled slightly.[/i]

Aster: How was your training?

Andrew: Oh, hi. It was fine.

Aster: That's nice. *hair crackles angrily*

Andrew: Has your hair been like that this whole time?

Aster: Yeah, it's sort of like a low level SSJ thingy. But keeping my hair on fire is harder than staying SSJ. Well, I hope this is a good match.

Andrew: Knowing Ken, it will be...[/COLOR]

[color=crimson]*Ken stands in the arena... he wears a black trenchcooat that goes to the floor... his golden hair blows in the wind*

Ken: Are you ready...?

Logan: Are you ready to lose is the question....

*Ken grins*

Ken: I let wimps go first...

*Logan flies at Ken and tries to punch Ken, but Ken easily moves his head to the right.... Logan tries to punch him again and Ken's head leans to the left*

Ken: Slow...

*Logan attempts to kick him but Ken disappears*

Logan: Huh?

*Logan looks around*

*Everyone looks around*

Logan: Where'd he go?

*Aster is the only one not looking around, she looks up into the sky*

*Ken sits high above the ring*

Ken: My true power shall not be needed here....

*disappears from the sky*

Logan: o___o???

*he reappears infront of logan and slowly takes the trenchcoat off and throws it out of the ring, a small crater forms where the trenchcoat landed*

*Ken disappears again and reappears behind Logan and he kicks him upward*

*Logan goes flying up*

*but Logan stops and powers up, his power makes the tiles float up... as soon as he is done powering up the tiles fall back into place*

Ken: Hm... what's this....

Logan: You won't win this Ken...

Ken: Heh... hahaha...

*Logna forms a ki blast large enough to destroy the ring and fires it at Ken*

*Ken flys up and smacks the beam away with ease*

Ken: Trying to destroy our friends?

Logan: How did you...?

*Ken grins and closes his eyes.... a golden aura slowly surrounds him, in a burst of energy he goes USSJ*

*Electricity goes back and forth across his body*

Ken: Come... Come Logan...

*They begin fighting faster than the human eye can see exchanging kicks and punches, but Logan cant land a punch on Ken....*[/color]

Ken: I'll end this now!

He smacks Logan in the face and Logan is out cold

Announcer: next match is Andrew vs Krim.

Andrew and Krim step into the ring.

Announcer: Let the match begin!

Andrew steps towards Krim and kicks him in the gut, sending him crashing into the wall. He falls to the floor.

Announcer: And our King proceeds into the next round where he will face Ken. Now, would Aster and Jagar step into the ring please.

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Still wearing her thick, incredibly heavy tunic, Astralyas calmly walks into the ring and bows to Jagar.[/i]

Jager: ....a girl? How humiliating...

Aster: :devil: For me.

Jager: ....*attacks*

Aster: *dodge* *dodge* *sigh* Boring...

[i]Not realizing that Aster's simply playing with him, Jager continues to waste his energy throwing punches and kicks, that Aster easily dodges.[/i]

Aster: Enough of this stupidity, Fireball.

Jager: Huh? :eek:

Announcer: And Jager's out cold!

Aster: Insect...*walks away*[/COLOR]

Announcer: Whoa, talk about girl power (sorry, sorry), now would Rolaka and Kain step into the Ring please.

After a short match, Kain beats Rolaka.

Announcer: And now we have all our quarter final matchups.
Match1: Siren vs General Craig
Match2: Kai vs Ganesh
Match3: Ken vs King Andrew
Match4: Aster vs Kain.

Craig: Interesting.

Announcer: Now, would Siren and Craig step into the ring for the first semi-final.

Both warriors step into the ring and shake hands. Craig stands there,as SSJ, with his weighted cloak, ready to battle.

Andrew walks up to Ken and looks at him with the Vegeta eye brow, arms crossed etc

Andrew: I hope you don't take it personal when I beat you

Ken: Not likely!

Andrew: We'll see!

Aster: Boys boys! save your energy for the ring and whichever one of you wins I'll have the honour of beating

Andrew: Oh really

Aster: Yeah relly

Ken: Man she showed you!:D

Aster: SHE HAS A NAME!!

Ken falls over from shock

Andrew::laugh: :mrt:

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Crossing her arms in an unmistakable rage pose, Astralyas quickly calms her power.[/i]

Aster: You really wanna die, don't you?

Ken: Um....no?

Andrew: :laugh:

Ken: Well, I'm alot stronger than I was when we last fought.

Aster: *shrugs* Well, you've never seen me power up before anyways, so I wouldn't be talking.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue]Aster: *shakes head* That guy has a few screws loose.

[i]Turning her attention back to the fight, Astralyas watches as Siren and Criag beat the living heck outta eachother.[/i]

Aster: YEEEEEEEEAAAAAH!!!!! You go SIREN!!![/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Cringing inwardly, Aster receeds into the astro plane and starts to train again, while watching the fight on the ethric plane.

Aster: Me and my big mouth. *throws multiple punches and kicks* Grr...I'll get my next oponent good and proper. :flaming:[/i][/COLOR]

[color=crimson][i]Ken stands on a mountain high above the arena watching... a cloaked figure apepars behind him[/i]

[i]Ken turns around slowly and his eyes grow wide with fear as Dube stands there with a few scars on him[/i]

Duba: Young Saiyen, A Few Weeks Ago You Made Me Bleed... No One Has Done That Before...

[i]Duba Raises his Arm and blows up the Arena Full of People[/i]

Ken: NO!

Duba: But My Reign of Evil Will Never Die..

[i]Ken Looked Down at the Arena Blown up, He Saw The Bodies Of All His Friends Laying Badly Hurt and felt something slip inside his mind...

[b]What's Happening...?[/b]

The Area Explodes As Ken Yells In Fury, his Muscles Bulge out and his Hair Grows Longer, A Single Strand Of Hair Falls onto His Forehead[/i]

[i]Suddenly he hears a yell from the arena, he looks and Andrew is going thru the same transformation[/i]

Andrew: I am King of This Planet, And I Will Defend it!

[i]He continues to Yell and a Single Strand of Hair Falls on his Forehead as well[/i]

Ken: Nice Andrew

Andrew: Heh... I am from the line of vegeta remember?

Ken: Well I'm From The Line of Brolli and Vegeta

[i]The two saiyens quit talking and focus their attention on Duba[/i]

Ken: Ready?

Andrew: ready!

Craig: AHHH!!!

[i]Craig Also Goes SSJ2 and Joins Andrew and Ken[/i]

Ken: Well I Think We Stand a Chance...

[i]All Three SSJ2 Saiyens Power up Sending A huge shockwave across the planet... They Begin to Attack Duba...[/i][/color]