OtakuBoards

DBZ RPG The New Planet Vegeta (Play)

Andrew

[color=crimson][i]Ken smirks slightly as he charges at Andrew... he comes at Andrew with his fist raised ready to beat the **** out of him... but Andrew grins and disappears from veiw... Ken stops and stands for a second....

[b]I know you're here.... come out... come out... where ever you are....[/b]

Andrew appears beside Ken, his foot flying at Ken's stomach... right before the kick hits Ken disappears.... Andrew disappears and they continue to fight faster than the eye can see...

Eventually Andrew is sent flying down forming another crater in the ring.....[/color][/i]

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Andrew: This fight is far from over!

Andrew flies back into the sky and fires a beam at Ken. Ken disappears and where he reappears Andrew is waiting and he punches Ken in the face and he falls to the ground

Andrew: *Does Vegeta laugh* Come on Ken I was expecting a challenge from you!

[color=crimson][i]Ken stands up and dusts himself off... he takes his trenchcoat off and throws it out of the ring... a small crater forms where the Trenchcoat hit... Ken begins to power up... Electricity shoots across his body.... his muscles bulge... the tiles in the ring fly up and hover.... he yells..... a shockwave erupts forth.... the tiles fall back down... and Ken stands there... electricity shooting across his body.... Ken disappears........

To be continued....[/i][/color]

Andrew: Now we're talking!

Andrew starts to power up. His aura glows intensly and his muscles bulge. his chest sticks out and his arms bulge. the floor trembles and the stadium shakes. blue bolts of electricity fly around him and he smirks

Andrew: SHOWTIME!

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Appearing next to Kai, Astralyas laughs openly.[/i]

Aster: Yep, and I hope you can do better than both of them put together, so you'll present a challenge for me when I kick you outta the ring. :devil:

Kai: You're ego bothers me.

Aster: Well ya know what? It bothers alot of people. ;)

Kai: *anime fall* Um.....*climbs back to his seat* Rihhhhhiiight...

Aster: *snicker* Actually, I only do that to make people fall out of their chairs.[/COLOR]

[color=crimson][i]Ken smirks[/i]

Ken: I won't have to use my full power for this...

Andrew: What????

[i]Ken disappears from veiw... Andrew looks around...[/i]

Andrew: Where'd He go?

[i]Andrew looks up to see a large Ki blast coming down...[/i]

Andrew: Oh ****...

[i]It hits Andrew and explodes in a white light.... [/i][/color]

Kai: I know you've got some secret phenominal power that no one has seen, but you're not the only one. You may have forgotten, but I have fused with several highly trained dragons, those who martial arts were based upon. I warn you not to underestimate me.

Moon:.......

Kai: Hey I'm hungry!!

Moon also falls from her chair as Kai runs for the buffet.

[COLOR=red]Erum, you've mixed up your RPGs Kai, Moon Chaser belongs to the X-men RPG.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/COLOR]
[COLOR=seagreen]Aster: Peh, secret phenominal power my a**. All it takes is the right training and the right Spirits.

Kai: Stuffing his face.

Aster: *crosses arms* I'm glad I only eat once a month.[/COLOR]

[color=crimson][i]Ken stands in the ring... his Golden hair blowing in the wind....[/i]

Ken: Andrew has disappeared.... hmm...

[i]Andrew appears infront of Ken and is trying to punch him in the gut[/i]

Ken: Haha..

[i]Ken disappears and kicks Andrew in the gut sending him flying tward the edge of the ring... everyone looks on.... but Andrew stops right before he was out...[/i]

Ken: fool...

[i]Ken raises his arm... his palm faces Andrew.... a large Ki orb forms in his palm...[/i][/color]

Andrew smashes the Ki blast away asif it were nothing and flies up above Ken

Andrew: This ends know!

Andrew's hands begin to glow and he puts them at his side. An energy ball forms between his hands with electricity flowing into them. His muscles begin to bulge once more and electricity begins to flow around him

Ken: What's he doing?

Andrew: GET READY!

Ken: Ready for what?

Andrew focuses on Ken and begins to laugh to himself

Andrew: KAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Ken: Wha...?

Andrew: MEEEEEEEEEEE

Ken: What the ****?

Andrew: HAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Ken: OH ****!

Andrew: MEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Ken: SH.IT!!!

Andrew: HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The huge beam flies swiftly and quickly at Ken and he has nowhere to go..... The beam hits him full force in the chest and he falls into the centre of the ring and causes a huge crater. Andrew looks down at him

Announcer: I'll start the count........1..........2..........3

Ken stumbles to his feet and............falls flat on his face

The announcer counts to 10 and Andrew is declared the winner

Andrew: Well it was a good match. *thinks* now I get to test my true power against Aster

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i]
[B][color=crimson]Uh... your a decendant of vegeta... you cant do... teh.. kamehameha...
so uh... the match isnt over...

Unless... i missed something...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]Naw, people can learn it. I think.
~~~~~~~~~~~[/COLOR]
[COLOR=seagreen]Aster: So, this Sayjian is strong........at least it will be interesting.

Kai: Mppmmfh smurcchhh...*eating*

Aster: -_- Compared to you anyways.

Kai: *gulp* Huh?

Aster: Oh never mind.[/COLOR]

[color=crimson]Errr... ok... i think....

*shrugs* Eheh... i knew he'd pull somethin like that...
~~~~~

[i]Ken shrugs[/i]

Ken: not one of my best days... Bleh... i'm only 13... i shoulda won... more training...

[i]Ken quits eating... goes SSJ2 and flys up begining to train....[/i][/color]

[COLOR=seagreen]Aster: *crosses arms* I think I'll go.....train some more...

Kai: Sure...munch smungghhh.......

[i]Getting up from her chair, Aster takes off into the sky, then bullets down into the ocean...... swimming as low as she can, Astralyas looks around in the clear water, then fires off multiple ki blasts, moving as fast as the water allows.

And time went by.............[/i]

Aster: *leaps out of the water* *shakes hair* Whew, that was nice...

[i]In a burst of light, Astralyas's hair catches on fire again and her clothes steam, then dry. Leaping into the air again, Aster flies back to the tournament, where Kai and Siren are still eating.[/i]

Aster: Hey.

Siren/Kai: *eating*[/COLOR]

[color=crimson][i]Ken felt a energy he hadnt felt in several years[/i]

Ken: My arch nemisis...

[i]The energy got closer... a guy the same age as Ken stood there... his hair was golden in SSJ2... he wore all black.. and his eyes were black[/i]

Ken: Orion...

Orion: Long time no see...

[i]Ken powered up... electricity sparking out...[/i]

Ken: Not long enough old enemy...

[i]Orion grinned slightly...[/i]

Orion: I killed your family... now only you remain... come... let me end this hunt to kill the family line...

Ken: i will not go down easy...

[i]Ken and Orion disappear... their energy is felt across the planet as the fight...[/i][/color]

Kai is awakened from his meditation with this strange surge of energy. He senses Ken is in need of help, so he gathers Aster and Siren, while telling the others, and they depart for the fight location. They reach the area where Ken is fighting Orion, and Aster begins to advance. Kai holds her back.

Kai: Let Ken fight this battle.

Aster: He needs our help!

Kai: This is something he needs to do on his own. We can jump in only if things get too dicey.

[color=crimson][i]Ken flies up with blood trickling from his mouth.... a orb forms in hish and.... it grows to the size of a small house...the orb is white... with a Red glow from the center....

Ken throws the orb....

It hit orion... a white flash is seen... as it explodes... a shockwave ensues out... [/i]

Ken: I felt the hate rise in me... Kneel down and clear the stone of leaves... i wander out where you cant see... [i][b]Inside my shell....i wait and bleed...[/b]

From behind a punch hits Ken sending him flying to the ground...
He hits the ground causing a small crater...

he disappears... and Orion disappears...

their fight continues....[/i][/color]

[COLOR=royalblue]Aster: *hair crackles into flame* ....he's stronger than usual...his hatred is fueling him.

Siren: But when will it die down?

Aster: When he either wins, or dies.

Andrew: He'll win.

Aster: I wish I could share your optimisim. This Orion is stronger than he appears.[/COLOR]

[color=crimson][i]Ken and Orion trade punches and kicks...

Ken puts his hands together preparing to do the Galet Gun[/i]

Ken: GALET GUN!

[i]A large ki beam flies out and hits Orion sending him flying to the ground[/i]

Orion: Ka.... Me... Ha... Me.... HA!

[i]A Kamehameha wave hits Ken.... Ken is sent to the ground... they both disappear... and fight[/i][/color]

well everybody knows the Kamehameha these days!
----------------------------------------------------------

Andrew: *thinks* He is leting his anger get the best of him........... Still a child!

The explosions over the horizon come more frequent and bigger

Andrew: On with the tournement! If he starts to lose we'll help but until then let's get on with it!

Announcer: Would Kai and Craig come to the ring

Both fighters step up to the ring

Andrew: Well Aster looks as though we're gonna fight, as I predicted

Aster: You won't beat me!

Andrew: Save your comments for the ring *walks off*

Aster: Why I oughta.........

[color=crimson][i]Orion and Ken stop for a second....[/i]

Ken: is that your full power?

Orion: No...

Ken: Good... i thought you had gotten weaker....

Orion: Heh.... haha...

[i]Orion powers up to his max... his muscles bulge out... electric bolts go across the surface of his body....[/i]

Ken: Is that it?

Orion: Wha...?

[i]Ken begins to yell.... his muscles bulge and lightning begins to strike from the clouds above..... the golden aura around him grows..... electricity flows across his body.... he disappears and sends Orion crashing to the ground.... Orion fires another Kamehameha but Ken hits it away... Orion and Ken continue the fight....[/i][/color]