OtakuBoards

DBZ RPG The New Planet Vegeta (Play)

Andrew

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Craig: I stand more of a chance than you will ever know 'King'.

Aster: Shall we begin?

Craig: I don't see why not.......

Announcer: And now with the King out of the running, the only saiyan left is our proud general. But does he stand a chance against this strange........ strange creature.

Aster: WHAT WAS THAT???

Announcer: Oh nothing nothing, let the battle begin.

Craig, still as SSJ3, begins to power up. The stadium shakes as energy explodes from his body. All the tiles fly up into the air, and into space. Craig finishes powering up.

Aster: You expect to beat me like that?

Craig: You'll see...........

Aster: Then let us begin.

Aster flies towards Craig, and hrows a punch, but he sidesteps, and kicks her in the gut, and up into the air.

Ken: D@MN, HE'S FIGURED OUT HOW TO BEAT HER!!!

Aster flies at Craig, and tries to kick him, but he jumps back, and fires a beam at her face. Aster flies at him again, and goes to punch him in the gut, but he sidesteps and elbows her arm, and knees it at the same time, thus crushing her arm.

Aster: Wha....... your not even as strong as Andrew..... why can't I hit you..........

Craig: No, your right... I AM STRONGER!!!

Aster: But your not........ his energy was much greater than yours is now........ but I floored him.........

Craig: Hmph, you'll see soom enough. I've watched you for 4 matches Aster, and unlike most people, I was very observative.... and I now know that you leave your self open for attacks when you attack.

Aster: Then maybe I'll actually have to go to my final form to beat you.

Craig: There is no doubt in my mind that you will.......... but I am not at my final form either.

[COLOR=seagreen]Aster: :smirk: Well then......I guess I'll power up as well...

[i]In a burst of flame, Aster's power matches Craig's. Moving into a catlike fighting stance, Astralyas winks at Craig, then smiles darkly, baring fangs.[/i]

Craig: Well then....shall we?

Aster: :devil: Ladies first. *gestures*

Craig: :flaming: Why you *explicetive deleted*

[i]Lunging forward in rage, Craig moves to punch Astralyas, who moves to the side swiftly, and knees him in the stomach, winding him completely. Seizing the moment, Aster swings downwards with her hands clasped together and knocks him in the back of the neck. He quickly revcovers, and the two spar furiously, evenly matched in speed, skill, and strength...[/i][/COLOR]

*Ball of dust rolls past*
--------------------------------------------
Craig and Aster continue to fight, each punch and kick shaking the arena. Aster upercuts Craig into the air, and he raises bhis hand, supporting it with the other hand.

Craig: ULTIMA......... CANNON!!!!!!

A huge beam emits from Craig's hand and flies directly at Aster, she flies out of the way, but Craig Zenzokens behing her, and kicks her in the back.

Aster: Indeed you are a worthy match.

Craig: As are you..........

[COLOR=royalblue]Aster: :demon: Time to have a little fun...

Craig: :therock:

[i]Clasping both hands in front of her chest, Astralyas closes her eyes and lets her energy level surge out of control...Imediatly, she raises her body upwards, using pure psychic energy and releases a darkness from her eyes.[/i]

Craig: What the he-*screams*

Aster: Meet Arukenela, the Lord of Nightmares. He's very happy to meet you, and grows stronger as you feel more fear....but wait...I forgot...you aren't can't hear this anyways. :devil:

[i]Clutching his head in agony, he rolls on the ground, screaming in pain...reliving every nightmare, feeling every fear and pain in the world...[/i][/COLOR]

Ever since his defeat Andrew has gone back to the Palace to train in his new Gravity room.

Andrew:*turns gravity up to 15,000* This is more like!

Andrew begins to fly round getting used to the immense gravity.

Andrew: Now the real training begins!

He equips him self with weights on each limb that weight 10,000 tonnes.

Andrew: Good damn this is heavy! Bu tI can take it.

He begins to punch and kick insanely while doing flips across the floor with other assorted excercises.

Andrew:*thinks* He doesn't stand a chance. I felt her true power briefly before I lost. How did she get so much power?

[COLOR=royalblue]Where did I get my power...? I'll answer in a series of posts concerning my childhood from since I was 5...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/COLOR]
[COLOR=seagreen]Aster: Daddy...? Where's Mum?

Aruke: She's left us.

Aster: Why Daddy? Why did Mum go away?

Aruke: *backhands her* Silence! Go to your room.

[i]Whimpering in pain, the little green haired girl ran to her room, and shut the door. Hiding in her favorite corner, Astralys pulled her blanket around her thin shoulders and cried.

The next day, she looked in the mirror and touched her black and blue eyes.

Aster: Daddy thinks he's so tough because he's the king! He's mean, and cruel...that's why Mum ran away....I can't fight him....he's too strong...:bawl:[/i]
~~~~~~~~~~~[/COLOR]
[COLOR=royalblue]Just picture an adorable little girl crying.....in her room....because her dad is an abusive, angry man....sad...isn't it?[/COLOR]

[color=crimson][i]Watching Craig rolling around in pain in his nightmares sent a chill down Ken's back[/i]

Ken: ......

[i]Ken looked up at Aster who was grinning[/i]

Ken: She's the most powerful person on this planet....

[i]Ken looked back down at Craig[/i]

Ken: Or the universe.... No... someone has to be more powerful than her... Right?

[i]Ken nodded to himself[/i]

Ken: Right...[/color]

If you wanna join fill out this form
Name:
Weight:
Race:
Bio:
Description:

Stats: You have 250,000 to spread around
Strength:
Speed:
Agility:
Dexterity:
Ki:

And sign here:
And try to skim over the previous pages to find out what's goin on
-----------------------------------------------------
Andrew Continues His training With increased gravity and weight

Name: Gohan
Height: 6'7"
Weight: 220 pounds
Race: Saiyan
Bio: A cousin and close friend to andrew who has only recently come back from solo training at extreme training which resulted in him becoming super sayain!

Description: A tall muscular figure with Goku style hair and likes to wear sayain armour while training but when outside likes to wear the goku outfit with longer sleeves like goten's.

Gohan's stats
Strength:60,000
Speed:50,00
Agility: 50,00
Dexterity:40,00
KI: 50,00

Gohan

By the way you left off a 0 on the end of a few of those. And you gotta post your SSJ Stats
------------------------------------------------
Andrew continues his training increasing the gravity and weight again

Andrew: This is getting easier all the time

Can I just be a spectator?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Watches as Craig rolls around on the floor*
Liam: That has really got to hurt, gross! I think I've lost my appetite.
Chef: Phew!
Liam: I'll only be able to eat 9 meals now!
*Chef falls over anime style*

[COLOR=seagreen][i]Eyes glinting red, Astralyas raced forward and the two lock fits...pushing back and forth, neither gaining any ground. Swiftly, Astralyas let her legs flip upwards, and she twisted his arms behind his back.[/i]

Craig: Agh! *lets go*

[i]Swiftly powering up a ki attack, Astralyas hits him with a highly concentrated beam, sending him high into the sky...he controls his flight and fires back with a Kamehameha Wave, which Aster swats aside.[/i]

Craig: *lands* You're quick....and flexible...

Aster: :smirk: I'm cursed....for all time...

Craig: How so?

Aster: I'm doomed to take the blood of others, there by taking their memories and abilities...

Craig: Hold on....you have the abilities and memories of Andrew?!?

Aster: Yep...KAMEHAAAA...MEEE....HAAAA!!!

[i]Reacting quickly, Craig fires his own ki blast and the two surge back and forth...neither conecting....finally, they exploded...Aster quickly activated her shield, but Craig disapeared into the air...[/i][/COLOR]

Gohan's stats:
Strength:60,000
Speed: 50,000
Agility: 50,000
Dexterity: 40,000
KI: 60,000

(Sorry for the screw up)

:flaming: Super Saiyan stats:flaming:
Strength: 800,000
Speed: 700,000
Agility: 700,000
Dexterity: 600,000
KI: 800.000

Andrew is training under extreme conditions.

Andrew: This is getting too easy!! I got to turn up the gravity, but
fisrt a little snack. Training programme shutdown!

With the gravity machine turned off Andrew leaves the chamber not knowing that he was being watched.

Andrew: Something's not right! I snese another presence.

Andrew turns around to look behind him and from the darkness comes a thin beam which andrew just hits away with one finger.

Andrew: come from the dark weakling.

Gohan: Hey cousin. I'm back. I heard you were messed up but i didn't think it was this bad!! What happened to u?

Andrew: This is Super Saiyan four! It is the ultimate stage of power. Not that you'd know about power you weakling!

Gohan: I didn't come back to see my favourite cousin for this! I expected a warm welcome with food. Not insulst hurled at me!

Andrew: I'm sorry> come and join me for a meal and we can catch up on old times.

Andrew leads Gohan into a large hall with a long table full of food.

Andrew: Please sit down

Craig: So what's been going on since i left here al those years ago?

Andrew: Food can wait until later! We must go now!

Gohan: Where?

Andrew: To watch the final.

Andrew races of flying tremedously fast. Gohan can bearly keep up.

Andrew drops into the arena next to Ken and looks at Craig and Aster

[COLOR=seagreen]Here's part two of Astralyas's childhood...hanky's are encouraged...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/COLOR]
[COLOR=royalblue][i]The next day, Astralyas quietly walked down into the kitchen, ate a quick meal, then ran into the gardens. Racing around her favorite flowers and trees, she sings to herself...[/i]

Aster: Beyond the riverbend,
my true love hides,
beyond the roses so fair,
I find him there...

Aruke: Astralys!

Aster: Yes daddy? *looksup from her flowers*

[i]Grabbing his daughter roughly by the hair, Aruke pulled her back into the palace. Throwing her onto his bed, he brutaly raped her and beat her. Taking out his rage at losing his wife on his innocent daughter. Finally, he draws back and throws her out of his room.[/i]

Aruke: Get out of my sight you dog!

Aster: Ugh. *hits the ground roughly*

[i]Astralyas picks herself up off the ground and limps back to her room. Taking a long hot bath, Aster tries to wash away the scent of her father and easy the painful bruises that were begining to show against her white skin...[/i][/COLOR]

Gohan lands a few minutes after andrew

Gohan: How the hell did you egt so fast?! i used to be way faster than you!!

Andrew: I dunno

Gohan: So who are those two fighting?

Andrew: Craig & Astralys

Gohan: :eek: that's craig??!! He's got really strong since i left!

Andrew: He's not as strong as me now though

Gohan: What happened?

Andrew: He was stronger than me before my match.

Gohan: What match?

Andrew: My match with Astralys. She beat me even after my transformation to Super Saiyan 4. But after my defeat i was close to death. My wounds were so viscous that when they healed my power level raised Dramatically and now i am mutch more powerful than Craig

Gohan: So how did this tournament come around?

Craig: You wish Andrew.

Andrew: GGGgrrrrrrrrrrrr

Craig*thinking* I musn't use my best attacks, I don't want her copying them............ but now is the time...........

Aster: I haven't got all day.

Craig: I only need a second.

Suddenly the whole planet starts shaking, as Craig braces himself. His long yellow hair starts shrinking and it turns back to it's original black. His muscles tighten greatly, and his hair looks like Vegitto's as nromal Saiyan. His eyes turn back to their hazel origin, and his aire explodes. Everyone except Aster and Andrew are sent flying back.

Aster: GAH......

Craig: Ah, my Mystic level...... it feels so good. Now shall we begin?

Craig suddenly appears infront of Aster, and he smashes her in the face, she goes flying backwards. Craig appears behind her and he smashes her in the back, then uppercuts her into the air.

Craig: Oh yeah....... that feels good!