OtakuBoards

DBZ RPG The New Planet Vegeta (Play)

Andrew

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[COLOR=royalblue]Aster:...ARASHINOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

[i]The two super attacks collide, and Aster and Craig begin a furious show of power, both beams surging towards eachother. Astralyas howls with rage and her power level goes wild. Instantly, her blast overpowers Craig's, and both beams hit him dead on....[/i]

Aster: *eyes go silver* I really hate this guy........

Craig: *in very serious pain* Ugh...

Aster: :demon: Thankx for pushing me over the edge...I'll owe you a favor now...[/COLOR]

[color=crimson][i]Ken walked away from the fight to the hills not far from the ring.

He sat down and sighed... He fell back on his back and stared at the sky, The cloud slowly rolled pass. A light breeze began to blow, as if welcoming Ken to the lonely grassland. Several Birds flew over head, and he could hear nothing but peace...

He closed his eyes for a few seconds in deep thought... When he opened them a black figure was hovering high overhead. Startled Ken jumped up[/i]

Ken: Who are you?

Figure: Hm... You are Ken, No?

Ken: Uh.... yea...

[i]The figure disappeared... Ken looked around and felt a high, evil, power level to the right of him. He began to fly to it when the power level moved to the east. Then to the north. Confused, Ken looked around[/i]

Ken: What is this?...[/color]

Andrew is being drawn to the north by the mysterious power level. He suddenly stops.

Andrew:*thinks* Strange! I sense another power level back at the palace. A strong one at that!

Andrew flies to the palace and in to his chamber where the power is coming from. He sees a strange cloaked figure with his backed turned.

Andrew: What are you doing?

The figure turns around holding Andrew's safe

???: I want something of yours!

Andrew: Get out of there!

Andrew flies at the figure but it dissappears with the safe.

Andrew: I can still sense it's power level. The mountains!

Andrew flies through the wall and directly where the power can be sensed. He sees Ken on the floor looking around.

Craig: Okay, now I'm gonna go to my max.

Aster: Very well, I'll see how I compare.

Craig braces himself, as his aura bursts around him. The whole planet starts shaking, and Craig's eyes flicker white, then back to hazel. A tremendous force exerts off his body, like a hurricane. His hair spikes up more, but stays black. He quickly surpasses Aster, and nearly knocks her out of the arena.

Aster: Gah! Well, I never, a saiyan thats actually as strong as me.... I'l have to go to my max to beat you.

Gohan: If he's smart he'll finish her now.

Ken: Don't be so cowardly! He has more honour than that. He'll keep this fight fair....... and let her power up.

[COLOR=royalblue]Aster: ....wonderful...

[i]She slowly relaxes her body, then lets her spine curve...instantly, her spinal cord writhes with energy and her body changes form....The wings disapear into her body and her skin returns to it's normal white. Her eyes glimmer silver, then blue, and her hair becomes firey gold.[/i]

Reka Laporin Aster: Ready?

Craig: Certainly.

RLAster: Then chew on this!

[i]Pushing both hands forward in a blaze of energy, she releases a strong blast of ki....shoving Craig back until he powers up a similar beam....Teleporting away, RLAster reapears behind him and kicks him into the sky...[/i]

RLAster: :flaming: :flaming: DRAGON'S HEART!! :flaming: :flaming:

Craig: AAAAHHHH!!!

[i]A heart [real heart] shaped energy beam apeared around RLAster's chest, then expanded into a highly concentrated bolt of energy... It crashed into Craig and enveloped him....[/i]

RLAster: And that... is your lesson in anatamy for today children...

Craig: *hits the ground* *can barely move*

RLAster: Want me to knock you out or knock you out cold?

Craig: Don't throw me out of the ring...just finish it already!! :demon:

RLAster: Silver Noose.

[i]Thin whiplike cords flew from her fingers and surrounded Craig. Whirling him high over her head, RLAster swings him twice, then lets him drop to the ground...hard...[/i]

Anouncer: And he's out cold!

Aster: *powers down* Good fight.[/COLOR]

Liam: Harsh, thats gotta hurt. . Don't you think so. .. huh?

*realises he's the only one in the audience, notices they're all flying in the same direction*

Liam: :p I wish I could fly :cross:

*Watches Aster change back to normal and chuck Craig onto a medical stretcher*

Liam: Ouch. .

Announcer: And that's the match! Aster is the champion of the New Planet Vegeta!

The crowd screams in excitement. Kai quickly flies over to Craig's body with two senzu beans in hand. He forces one down Craig's throat, and he wake up at full power again. Kai tosses the other one to Aster, who has powered back down.

Craig: What happened? How long was I out for?!

Aster: Long enough.

Kai flies off to train again in a dismal region of the planet. He summons some strange force and an energy dome enveloped the area in a one mile radius. The gravity intensifies in the dome to 500 times the normal gravity.

Kai: No matter how hard I try, I can't come close to their power. I can't help at all when the planet's on the line, and I'm tired of drawing the short straw when it comes to power. Time to train!

[COLOR=royalblue]Aster: *teleportation*

[i]She reapears outside the city...and walks over to a swiftly running river. Diving straight in, she swims up stream for several minutes...then lets the water carry her downstream...[/i]

Aster: ..that was fun...and now that I don't care about becoming stronger...I guess there's nothing else I should do but keep my strength up...

[i]She closes her eyes and drifts down the river...[/i][/COLOR]

*wanders out of the arena thinking* Now what am I going to do?

*Notices aster floating down the stream*

Liam: I could train and learn how to fly and maybe compete?

*Imagines himself fighting, then getting knocked out cold before he lifts an arm*

Liam: Ouch. .. maybe just the flying bit

*Runs down to the stream where aster is*

[COLOR=royalblue]Aster: *opens her eyes* May I help you?

Liam: Um...yeah. I was wondering...if you could teach me how to ...to...fight...

Aster: How willing are you to learn?

Liam: Er....very?

Aster: *gets up and shakes herself dry* Well then. I suppose I'll teach you. Come with me.

[i]She places a hand on Liam's arm and teleports them to the top of a huge cliff.[/i]

Aster: Alright. What would you do if I threw you off this cliff?

Liam: Fall to my death.

Aster: Not if you learn to fly. Can you control your energy?

Liam: A little.

Aster: Shojavascript:checklength(document.vbform);w me. *crosses her arms*[/COLOR]

Liam: *Crosses arms* ok, forgive me cos I haven't done this before

*goes into a deep trance*

Aster: I haven't got all day you know. .

Liam: AAAAAAAAH!

*Weird tiny purple vapour glows around Liam's whole, a couple of pebbles roll around his feet*

Liam: cool:D

Gohan reaches the palace and heads for Andrew's chamber and realises a huge hole in the wall.

Gohan: *thinks* where's he off to in such a hurry, and who does that huge power level belong to.Well he's obviously heading for that. I better train a litle if i want to even stand a chance of getting near to that power level.

Gohan heads for the gravity room in his sleeping quarters. He turns the gravity up to 400 times the normsl gavity.

Gohan: I can't move and if i don't transform soon i'm going to be crushed into the ground!

:flaming: *transforms in to a Super Saiyan.

Gohan: This is still hard.

*starts doing flips and somersaults.

Gohan: Better work on my speed first. Computer, switch to speed training programme! If i can't hurt the immense power level then i at least have to have the speed to get away.

Gohan Continues his exercise

[color=crimson][i]A figure appears above Ken, and Ken feels the power level right above him. He looks up startled and sees a charging Ki blast staring back[/i]

Ken: *slowly*..... ****.....

[i]Ken had no time.... the beam fired and envolped him.... it ate away his Skin and sent him to the other world...

The smoked cleared...

The figure laughed evily....[/i]

???: One Super Saiyen down........

[i]The figure disapepared in a black flash... Ken's power level couldnt be felt at all...

In the other world...

Ken stood and looked up at his halo[/i]

Ken: You've got to be kidding.... Damned.... that power is stronger than Aster....[/color]

Sure Rhys. There's a sign up on either page 28 or 29. Just fill in the form
--------------------------------------------------
Andrew flies right up to the figure.

Andrew: Give me back that safe!

???: After I remove something first!

The figire takes out a braclet and throws the safe at Andrew. He grabs the safe and puts it down.

Andrew: Give me the braclet!

???: What's wrong? You don't like me playing with your mothers toys!

Andrew: AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH*goes nuts*

Andrew flies at the figure in blind rage and smashes him in the face. His hood falls down to reveal a strange creature.

???: You'll regret that boy!

He points his hand and freezes Andrew. He then gets some old wood that's laying about and puts him on it like a crucifice(sp) only he holds him on it with his mind.

???: I'll jjust wait for your friends then the fun will begin.

Goha has been training immensley in the gravity chamber

Gohan's stats:
Strength: 60,000
Speed: 50,000
Agility: 50,000
Dexterity: 40,000
Ki: 50,000

Gohan's new stats:
Strength: 100,000
Speed: 100,000
Agility: 100,000
Dexterity: 100,000
Ki: 100,000

Gohan's super saiyan stats:

Strength: 800,000
Speed: 700,000
Agility: 700,000
Dexterity:600,000
Ki: 700,000

Gohan's new super saaiyan stats:

Strength: 1,000,000
Speed: 1,000,000
Agility:1,000,000
Dexterity: 1,000,000
Ki: 1,000,000

Gohan: *thinks* i still don't stand a chance!!! better turn it up

Gohan turns it up to 600 times the normal gravity

[COLOR=royalblue]Aster: ...........alright......not too shabby...Now push off from the ground...

Liam: Could you...uh...show me?

Aster: *sigh* One of these days, I'm gonna learn how to say no to you...

[i]Slowly, Astralyas pushes up from the ground with her energy and hovers in the air...[/i]

Liam: Okay.......my turn.

[i]Centering his own energy, Liam shoves hard with his power and rockets into the sky....Aster looks up and smiles slightly...[/i]

Aster: I'm sensing some raw talent here...

Liam: YAY!! I DID IT!!

Aster: That's nice.[/COLOR] :rolleyes: :D

*Liam keeps on going*

Sabir: Erm, you know you're supposed to stop. .

Liam: Yeah, but how?

Sabir: Concentrate really hard on stopping

Liam: Ok. .

*Liam glows totally purple and slows down*

Liam: Awesome!

*Suddenly the aura around Liam explodes, sending Liam shooting through the sky*

Liam: Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. . . . .

Sabir: *Shrugs shoulders and follows*

[color=crimson]
Sorry for not bein around... Bein havin long days... N long nights....
Worse days of my life..... *sighs*

[i]'You make me.... completely miserable....[/i]- Lit
!~!~!~!~!

[i]Ken appeared next to Andrew, who is frozen. He has a halo above his head...[/i]

Ken: This dude pisses me off...

[i]Going SSJ2... Ken looked up at the figure, who just laughed.

Ken, moving faster than a normal eye could see, appeared next to the figure. Raising his fist, he punched the figure in the face the hardest he could.

No effect... the mysterious figure just stood there[/i]

Ken: Damn....

[i]Ken, once again moving faster than the eye could see, appaeared behind the figure and fired a Ki blast at his back. THe beam envolped the figure. Ken stopped firing the beam, and the figure was no where to be seen. Ken smirked slightly.

Then from above, Ken felt a horrible energy. He looked up to see another large beam being charged up.

The beam was as dark as night...

Ken braced himself... The Figure fired it the Black Beam at Ken.

Raising his hands, Ken held the beam back with all his might... He realized he was one of the weakest now... Aster could probably swat this beam away.

No... dont think that.... just concentrate.

Sweat formed on his forehead, The figure laughed in his evil tone of voice.[/i]

???: Eh... A hero?

[i]Ken felt the power in the beam intensify. He was losing it...

Ken felt a sudden surge of power within him and began yelling... His hair grew to his feet, and his muscles bulged. He finally pushed the beam away...

Standing now in SSJ3, Ken tryed once more to hit the figure. In his new form, His punches hurt the unknown person, but not enough.

Ken stood a small distance from the figure, and his tail suddenly appeared.[/i]

???: Eheheheh.... There it is... i was wondering where your tail was...

Ken: Damn... Where is everyone... I cant beat him even in this form.

[i]Ken began to power up... his hair lifting up slightly....[/i][/color]