OtakuBoards

DBZ RPG The New Planet Vegeta (Play)

Andrew

Gohan and Ken reach the palace in very little time and head for the hanger bay and take off in the great star cruiser. They fly off at high speed until they see another big cruiser approaching on their radar.

Ken: Aster's on that cruiser i can sense it.

Gohan: Me too. We better not try and take this thing on because it's way bigger than this cruiser. We better switch to stealth mode and follow them.

They turn the cruiser to stealth mode. The ship now becomes invisible and the ship sends out a small EMP so that the other ship cannot pick them up. They fly off deeper into space

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Goten was looking around in the ship when he suddenly heard a blast of engine and he saw smoke rising by the window. He began to panic because he did not know what was going on, he carried on looking around and he saw two people talking one of them seemed saiyan but he could not see the other one properly.Goten walked over to the other people. Goten walked closer and he realised the saiyan was his brother gohan and the person with him was ken.

Goten: Hey my brother where have you been, and where is this ship going.

Gohan: I have been training and fighting and this ship is chasing an enemy ship on the way to laporin.

They heard a noise like someone creeping around behind them, they turn and see a mystic Super saiyan.

Goten: WOW..... Gohan who and what is this guy hes huge and i can feel is power.

Craig: I am the most powerful being i have the strength of a SS4 and i do not fear anything i will join you on the quest to laporin.

Andrew and Asterix continue fighting. Andrew teleports behind him and smashed him in the spine then quickly spun round into a round house kick and sent him flying. He quickly chased after him and elbowed him to the ground.

Andrew: I was expecting a challenge from your supposed great power.

Asterix: You'll see!

Asterix begins is powering up......very slowly.

Andrew: You don't scare me!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by liamc2 [/i]
[B]OOC: Methinks I am really on another planet from everyone else in the rpg now. [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]Well, it might help if you...erum...integrated yourself into it. At the moment, the writer's block curse is upon me.[/COLOR] :all:

Goten: Craig how did you get to be so strong, and dont say training because i have been training for many years and i do not even feel close to the power of you or even a SS1.

Craig: OK i wont say it .

Goten laughs and craig gives him a dirty look and then he walks away and begins talking to Gohan they both turn to goten and laugh.

Craig: Innocent little child is your brother although he is a bit of an idiot he thinks he can become a SS at his tender age. Even if he has been training for most of his life he would not have trained enough to be that powerful.

Gohan: Ijust think that he is a complete idiot that wants to become more powerful than he actually can.

Goten hears this and storms off in a fit of rage. Gohan goes after him and begins to calm him down. But Goten retalliates and releases a furious combo of punches and kicks. Gohan does not fight back he just walks away thinking that his brother really needs to cool down and not take things so seriously.

Asterix's power slowly begins to rise. It starts growing more rapidly and his muscles begin to bulge. He has a Purple auro which shines brightly and begins to blow Trees and rocks away.

Andrew: You expect to beat me with that power.

Asterix: I'm just getting warmed up

Andrew: I haven't even started

Asterix: Bull Sh.it!

Asterix flies at Andrew in rage and attemps hitting him. Andrew dodges all the attacks easily and hits him in the stomach.

Astrerix::angry2: How? I guess I'll have to increase my power again.

Asterix begins powering up, this time more violently. The ground trembles and the planet begins to shake. His muscles bulge more and his auro begins to intensify.

Andrew: I must admit your more powerful than I first gave you credit for. although you don't stand a chance against me.

Asterix: I bet.

Asterix flies at Andrew again and they begin fighting again, Asterix starting to get the upper hand. Andrew zanzokens behind him and attempts the punch again. this time Asterix blocks, grips Andrew's arm and throws him to the ground. He lands on his feet with a huge bang.

Andrew: Time to begin my powering up.

Andrew stands up and electricity begins to flicker around him. The ground begins to shake violently and the electricity grows more violent. Suddenly There is a huge explosion of power from Andrew and a shockwave flies from him. The wave spreads for miles destroying everything it touches and stops just before it gets to a city. Andrew's auro comes up bright yellow. Asterix is sent flying back.

Andrew: Let the games begin!

Ken walks over to Gohan and he looks rather worried but at the same time he looked excited.

Ken: The enemy ship is in sight it has landed on laporin and we are roughly 500 yards away from it we are going to land now and find out whats in it.

Goten: Cool do we get to fight and gain power levels and al around beat up some bad guys.

Craig: Slow down little one we will fight soon but not yet be patient.

Goten runs to the front of the ship and looks at the other ship and thinks that when they see the enemy he is going to beat them so badly and have so much fun.

[COLOR=royalblue]Aster: Why can't I move?

Iris: There's a headband on you, it stops you from powering up, or using magic. Don't try to struggle either, they've chained you.

Aster: All this trouble for a Renegade Princess?

Iris: A dangerous princess, granted. But they don't want to risk losing you.

Aster: *hands her head* This is all my fault.

Iris: Come now, they would've gotten to you eventually.

Aster: I hope my friends don't try to follow me.

Iris: If they're your friends, then they will.

Aster: Great...[/COLOR]

Gohan also sits down and starts meditating. Goten runs over to him.

Goten: Gohan why don't we go and fight now?

Gohan: Goten, please do not disturn us. General Craig and I are meditating. I suggest you do the same. Your power must be increased if you wish to fight. But remember that there is more to this mission than fighting. If we can then we must get Aster out with out alerting anyone of our presence. We will not poerup unless needed.

Goten joins Gohan and Craig meditating. Gohan's stats rise dramtically.

Gohan's new stats
Strength: 350,000
Speed: 350,000
Agility: 350,000
Dexterity: 350,000
Ki: 350,000

Gohan's new Super Saiyan stats
Strength: 3,500,000
Speed: 3,500,000
Agility: 3,500,000
Dexterity: 3,500,000
Ki: 3,500,000

Goten slowly feels his power rising when he is meditating and he thinks that it is pretty cool. But he soon gets bored and restless he looked as if he was meditating to everyone else he was still and quiet but he was actually thinking of fighting the enemies. He soon got up and began running about like an idiot shouting when are we going to fight. He soon began to annoy his older brother and he was also getting on the bad side of Craig.

Gohan: Sit down and meditate or you will not have enough power to fight anything you need to raise your power level.

Goten: Ok ill try but im to excited about fighting ill never be able to keep still.

Craig: Just try its easier than you think.

The three of them carried on meditating and shortly after they were joined by Ken.

Andrew flies at Asterix and with a devestating punch knocks him flying to the ground. Asterix gets back up immeadtly and flies right back at Andrew. While flying Asterix raises his power level dramatically and they fight on equal terms exchaning blows until Asterix is getting the upper hand as he raises his level more and more.

Asterix: Not even YOU the great saiyan King can stand up to me!

Andrew: I'm not even trying.

Asterix: and neither am I.

Andrew: then I'll have to speed this up.

Andrew flies to the ground and takes stance. He begins to power up once more. His feet sink into the floor as his power goes through the roof. He begins to shout as his power goes further again. His hair begins to flicker and electricity comes around his body. Asterix sees his power exceding him so he attacks while he is distracted. He powers up himself and fires a huge beam at Andrew. Andrew bearly jumps from it's path when Asterix flies at him and commences his attack. He beats Andrew down into the floor and fires lots of small Ki blasts at him as he lies on the floor.

Craig sits perfectly still meditating. All the others start to move away from Craig, not by choice, but because Craig's energy is pushing them back.

Gohan: Whoa, calm down Craig.

Craig: Quiet you weak fool. I am powering up to meet the task at hand. I could kill you now, and it wouldn't change the outcome of the fight. Now don't disturb me!

Andrew gets up with blood dripping from his mouth.

Andrew: now I'm angry. I shouldn't bother with all that powering up.

Andrew just increases in size and power level in an instant. He flies back up to Asterix and bats him away with immense speed. Asterix flies back and Andrew follows and smashes him to the ground. Then Andrew fires many ki blasts at him and flies off leaving him to die.

Sorry storm! I'll bring you in alright!
------------------------------------------------------
Andrew heads back to the palace and on his way he sees Siren.

Siren: HEY! where are you going?

Andrew: To laporin! we have to get Aster back. We need you to help!

Siren: let's go.

They both fly to the docking bay in the Palace.

Andrew: Dammit they took my crusier! We;ll have to use this!

He points to a small pod like the one that Vegeta and Nappa used to get to earth.

Siren: It's tiny!

Andrew: I quess you'll have to sit on my lap

Siren: dammit!

They both get in and fly off towards Laporin.

After a few more hours of meditating Goten get's up.

Goten: Gohan Gohan!

Gohan: What is it Goten?

Goten: My power has gone up (post some new stats here rhys)

Gohan: That's what one of the aims of meditating is Goten.

Goten: does this mean we can go and fight the bad guys now?

Gohan: No Goten you and i still have a long way to go until we are ready for this fight. i'm not even sure Craig is strong enough. Only time will tell.

Goten get's back to meditating

No-one listens these days! I told you there's another ship! oh well, it can't be helped.
---------------------------------------------
Andrew quickly opens the door and drags him in before they're sucked out.

Siren: It's already cramped enough as it is.

Andrew: what do you want me to do? let him die? I could have but it would ruin my rep.

Siren: Don't flatter yourself:o

Liam: are you finished?

Andrew: qiuet you!

Although he has no room Andrew begins to meditate.