OtakuBoards

DBZ RPG The New Planet Vegeta (Play)

Andrew

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Taking the oppertunity from the air, literally, she raises her power level , then she lands on the ground to face Craig, eyes glinting red.[/i]

Aster::flaming: *goes to Pheonix form*

[i]Kicking upwards violently, Aster catches Craig's chin and sends him backwards.[/i]

Aster: Tell me Criag, did that feel good too?

[i]Gritting his teeth, the two lock hands again, shoving back and forth...[/i][/COLOR]

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[COLOR=seagreen]Six years into the future.....Aster is now 11 and has taken these years of abuse with a growing rage inside her, feuling her power.....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/COLOR]
[COLOR=royalblue]Soldier: :laugh: Hahaha, you little liar.....your father didn't beat you up...

Aster: But he did! I know he did!

Soldier: Shut up you little b*stard. Your father would never do that....

Aster: :demon: I am not a b*stard! I am a Princess!

[i]Storming off, Astralyas stomps to her room and slams the door. Only to find her father waiting for her. Walking up to her, Aruke swiftly backhanded her into the wall.[/i]

Aruke: How dare you spread these lies about me to the public!

Aster: You're the liar!

Aruke: *slaps her face* How dare you call your King a liar!

Aster: :flaming: I've taking this abuse from you for 5 years! And I've had it! I've had it up to here! You're never going to beat me up again!

[i]Screaming in rage, Astralyas releases all of her pent up rage and fury in the form of a energy, fire. Lashing outwards with her new power, she creates a huge fireball and destroys her father completely.....She slowly ran her fingers through her fiery hair, then ran away into the night....[/i][/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by liamc2 [/i]
[B]OOC: The really sad thing about that story is that it happens every day (except the abuser disintergrating) my dad had to deal with all of that when he worked for FYWC (or sumthing like that) [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=seagreen]I know. The point of telling Aster's past is to help the poster's understand how Aster got so strong. She centered her rage, agression, and hate, then became a fire witch, and became powerful.[/COLOR]

[color=blue][i]4 years ago... Ken is 10 and living on a planet somewhat like earth... he walks alone in a alley....[/i][/color]
[color=crimson]

Kid: Heh... Look it's Tail Boy...

Kid Numero Dos: Haha.... WEIRDOOOOOO!!!

Ken: .....

[i]Ignoring them Ken continued to walk, his tail swaying....

His anger was building... Every day... Tail Boy...

Every... Single... Day....[/i]

Kid: Eheh... What's a matter monkey? Gettin madddd?

Kid Numero Tres: Want a banana?

All: Haha!

[i]Ken felt something slip and he yelled.... a very light white aura surrounded him and he raised his hands... in a faster than the eye can see motion he fired a dozen Ki blasts.... the smoke cleared and they were all dead except for one kid...[/i]

Kid: Wha-.... What? M-m-m-... Monster! MONSTER!!! AHH!! YOU KILLED THEM!

Ken: Huh... how did i... what did i.... .... um...

[i]The other kid ran off screaming and he heard a looud siren... Ken ran off into the woods... he hid... he could hear the police officers...[/i]

Officer: What coulda done this... a bomber...

Officer Numero Dos: yea... Prolly a pipe bomb or somethin... look at the way it exlploded....

Officer: The kid says another kid did it... and gave a description...

Officer 2: Yea... we'll get em.. mad bomber...

[i]Ken ran off deeper into the woods, his tail swaying wildly... he came to a lake and sat on the edge... rain began to pour down..

Ken lifted his hand and looked at it....

And that is the story of his power...... how he found it....

Onward... to the tournament.... [/i][/color]

Dandy.:wigout:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[i]On his home planet, many years ago, Kai fights with others of his kind for the sake of the planet.[/i]

Dimiti: Don't know how much longer we can hold off against them and their ships!

Rolo: They're picking us off one by one!

Kai: Leave it to me. I'm taking out their mother ship.

Rolo: Crazy! You'll never take that thing by yourself!

Dimitri: We'll come with you.

Kai: No, you two will stay hear. We are the last of the strongest. I'm taking it out from the inside.

With that, Kai flies off towards the emense mothership. He fights with partial strength through hordes of enemies, until finally he gains entry into the great structure. He makes his way to the core. Suddenly, a figure is waiting as Kai enters a large room.

Figure: You wish to stop my plans?

Kai: I wish to end your terror!

Figure: I give you this chance. If you can best me in battle, then I will withdraw my army and you will never hear of us again.

The two fight for what seems like hours. However, the battle is overwhelmingly in evil's favor. The cloaked figure beats Kai down, then forces him to watch the destruction of his family, his friends, and his planet. As punishment for challenging him, the dark figure let Kai live, to go on with those horrifying memories of the slaughter of everything he ever loved.

[i]Back to reality.[/i]

I have been searching for him ever since. Getting stronger along the way, I think I finally have the power to beat him and his army, for now I have the power of the dragon in me.

Fine! we shall all post a our childhood.
------------------------------------------------------
Andrew's mother died giving birth to him. She was a powerful woman on the verge of SSJ before she died. but she also held a secret which Andrew and his father have kept to themselves for so long. but that secret will soon be known. Andrew had a regular childhood of a prince, getting everything whether he wanted it or not! He trained alot as a young boy encouraged by his father to become a great and powerful warrior like the great saiyans Goku and Vegeta. Not as harsh as Raiha's but it's the best I could come up with

On with the story! Andrew stuffs so much food down his face it's unbelievible!

BTW just out a curiousity what's everybodyies AIM name?

[COLOR=royalblue]I'm lapras60. But I'm on AIM only from 8-9 p.m. Pacific Time.
~~~~~~~~~~~~[/COLOR]
[COLOR=red][i]Swiftly, Aster breaks away from Craig and the two face eachother.[/i]

Criag: ...we're evenly matched...

Aster: ....Yes...but you could be as strong as Andrew if you chose...

Craig: I'll save that for later...

Aster: Very well. WING BLAZE!!!

[i]A blaze of fire springs from Astralyas's wings and takes the form of huge pheonix. Craig tries to dodge it, but it envelops him in a wall of fire....[/i][/COLOR]

siren tosses and turns dreaming of her past

young siren: when's dinner!?

mother: soon...

siren: c'mon!!!

mother: be patient...

a rumbleing and screaming fills the air... mother drops her spoon

mother: it's here...

she grabs siren and hauls her outside

siren: mother!

mother: hush... you must leave this planet...

she throws siren into a capsule and siren beats on the clear hatch

siren: nooo!! mother don't leave me!

maquaii's shock troops stormed into our midst ripping and burning everything they reached siren's mother and killed her brutaly... befor she died she launched siren into space where she drifted for seven years, training in a mental/physical program

[color=crimson]CowBoySmokinWeed is my AIM SN...
~~~~

[i]In the forest of 5 years ago Ken sits below a tree crying...

[b]I killed them...[/b]

The planet which Ken lived had a law... if any murder had known relatives they would exacute the relatives if the murderer never came out of hiding...

Emporer Forath enjoyed this law.... it made it easy for him to get murderers who cared for their families...

Ken put on a trenchcoat and walked into the capital, it was a town of 25 million or so people.... Some 50 Stories up Air cars flew on highway 45, theo ne that headed for Ken's hometown... Ken walked into the slums part of the capital and found a small electronics shop... Ken enjoyed building things and such so he walked in and looked around... From the back of the shop he heard a News Broadcast[/i]

News Anchor: The Parentso f the suspected murderer who killed 10 or so kids have been exacuted....

[i]Ken kinda stood there for a second... and he walked out into the city...

He felt something slip again...

He raised one hand up and a shockwave emitted forth from his hands, destroying the slums part of the town... Killing thousands.... he realized he could fly... and flew to the capital...

Outside the Emporer's chambers blasts and explosions could be heard... Ken walked into the emporer's main chamber and raised his hand... [/i]

Emporer: What... What are you?

Ken: Call me Orion, the master of destruction...

[i]Orion fired a Ki beam into the gut of the emporer, who was sent flying out the window... he fell 200 stories and hit the ground...

Orion flew up to the center of the town and powered up a beam...

The beam flew down and hit the town... a massive explosion occured eliminating all life in the town....

Orion flew to his spaceship that was at his house... he sweared never to be called Orion again... or to remember the death and chaos he created...

He punched a few buttons and flew into space...[/i][/color]

Gohan was of a royal bloodline as his and Andrew's father were brothers so Gohan didn't get denyed of much that he asked for. Gohan's father was General of the army but was killed in a big war between the saiyans and another race of people called the slugorions. Gohan's mother died when assassains came to his home and tried to attck him because they feared that he would become big and powerful one day and then seek revenge on their race of people for the loss of his father. His mother was not as strong as Andrew's but she was still a strong women and she was well trained. She sensed the presence of the intruders and then when they fired a huge blast at Gohan she threw herself in the way of it and was badly wounded. Gohan fought off the intruders well until the Royal guards arrived and killed the assassins. She died in his arms and he then swore to seek revenge and kill every last Slugorian. He then went to live in the royal palace with Andrew and his father. He grew up training with andrew who was always more powerfull than him but Gohan was determined. When he was old enough he left Planet Vegeta to seek revenge on the Slugorians he was accompanied by a hundred soldiers and one of his best friends, Tragor. There was an all out war between the small group of saiyans and the SLugorians. It ended with Tragor dying and the rage led to Gohan turning Super Saiyan. He destroyed the planet Slugoria and all it's inhabitants with a huge Kame hame ha wave and then he decided to explore the galaxy and he thn stumbled acroos a few planets which he found most useful. He stumbled across the plaent that goku was on after the namek exlposion. He also learned the Instant Translocation technique and other interesting moves like the KI increase (there's originallity for you) which allows you to increase your stats while in a state of meditation. If used properley then this could increase it in great amounts but as Gohan has not yet mastered it then his stats only increase a small amount at a time.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back to the story
Gohan sits there in the crown meditating and using the ki increase technique.

Gohan: *thinks* i can tap into Both Craig's and Asters Energy and i can see that Craig is slightly Stronger than Aster but aster's technique is slightly better than craig's. This could be a very close one

Craig's childhood:-

Craig: :alcohol:

There, now on with the match
----------------------------------------------------
Craig: Aster, you know so little. I am far stronger than Andrew.

Aster: I'm gonna call your bluff........ prove it.

Craig: Fine!

Craig explodes with energy, which creates a huge shockwave around the arena. He surpasses Andrew, and then Aster. He stands there, with a golden aura like fire around him.

Craig: There we are.........

[COLOR=royalblue]....[i]Astralyas arches one eyebrow...then powers up as well, her level matching Craig's, then sending a huge shockwave out that rivaled Craig's in destruction.[/i]

Craig: So you're going to verse me in power only...?

Aster: In power yes...in skill....there is no competition...

Craig: ..Prove it. :demon:

Aster: ....:devil:[/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Aster spent several years on Laporin, always running and hiding from her father's vengance. She finally met a fellow fire witch who knew of her power and her crime. And trained her to be the best that she could be. With her new power, she also was granted the gift to travel through space. Excersing her new abilities, she came to Planet Vegeta, and you know the rest of the story.......[/i][/COLOR] :whoops:

No, I don't wish Andrew, I know.
-----------------------------------------------
Craig flies towards Aster, and is about to deliver a punch to her, when he dissapears. No-one, not even Aster, can sense his energy. Suddenly a small explosion occurs next to Aster, and she becomes distracted. Craig appears behind her and ounches her in the kidney. He flies after her and grabs her arm, launching her into the air.

Craig: Now it ends.

Craig explodes with energy, which sends everyone flying into walls. He raises his hands above his head, and a small red ki orb forms in each hand. They grow in size as electricity flickers around him and the orbs. When they are large enough he brings his hands down infront of him, making the orbs fuse. They one giant ball is now the size of Craig's torso. He brings his hands behind the orb.

Craig: KIKO...... HAMA!!!!!!!!!

A huge beam erupts from Craig's hands, flying at incredible speed towards Aster.

The force of the blast made the hole arena shake and GOha fell off his chair. He got up and a nearby group of people started laughing. He looked down into his silver plate and saw that he had spaghetti all in his hair.

Gohan: Bastards!:flaming: they made me tip spaghetti in my hair!!

Andrew sits in the gravity room meditating. He concentrates immensly and his power level increases greatly.

Andrew: *think*I sense a strange presence. This is a truly powerful presence. I must discover where it comes from.

Andrew leaves the Palace and in to the night air.

high above in the mountains someone watches

???: That power will distract him for a while and I can do what I came to do.